• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, if you're lucky you might be able to attend RoS4. It's gonna be HUGE!!
Get your *** over to Gothenburg, west coast Sweden early July and you should be set =)

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
NICE! is blackeburg anywhere near that? cuz thats where ill be staying, haha **** i hope i come late june so i can go! that **** will be 2 good. does ek live in sweden? i wanted to marth ditto him. i main marth by the way and my names evan.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
haha its in stockholm my dad said. Gothenburg is like a day from there me thinks by driving and/ or bus. But i think i could make it. Wuts the change between the pal version and the NA version?

Joeru

Smash Cadet
you mean the NTSC version thaats what its called outside Europe since we have our changed and updated PAL
well the first thing I Sheik PLayer would notice is the Throws =P

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whiteoblv - Going by train, it'd take approx. 3 hours. Bus would be double that. (We actually have decent public transportation here ;))

Flying would save you a lot of time, but it'd obviously cost more. I think it'd take about 45 minutes.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey Helios, have u seen my Bowser challenge....where I fail haha. I dont recall it, but I said "Helios sucks" when i was almost dead :)
Umm..non spam...uhh....go Sweden "_"

VilNess

Smash Champion
Early July for Ros4...
Count me in.
I´ll hofelly talk a carful of other finnish smashers so I don´t have to come with train again
(last time it was over 24 hours of traveling :/ )

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I think they'll get a full car no problem, it'll be cheaper for everyone that way. I don't think we'll quite get 10 people for a regional crew, but 6-8 people is definitely possible. We've stepped it up lately, there have been tournaments each month since October.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Double post O_O, gotta see those matches when there´s a computer with flash player installed...

IVP

Smash Ace
haha its in stockholm my dad said. Gothenburg is like a day from there me thinks by driving and/ or bus. But i think i could make it. Wuts the change between the pal version and the NA version?
You mean Blackeberg? ;)

Blackeberg is very near where I live. In Stockholm lives good players like Captain Jadde, Yuna, Kurre, C, O, AJP and me (:p).

How long will you stay in Blackeberg?

THEZIMMEISTER

Smash Rookie
Hi... I'm George Zimmer - Founder And Ceo Of The Men's Wearhouse. Last Night I Unsheatehed My Mungo Man Spiut From My Jeans And Flopped It Down In Front Of Your Mother - Your Senile Downstairs Neighbour Tapped At Her Ceiling Because Of The Clamor. Your Mom Was Barely Able To Nibble At My Plump, Prodigious Member Before I Grabbed It Like A Lasso And Smacked Her Across The Face So Hard, She Flew, Spinning Onto The Bent Over - Awaiting My Admission Of My Throbbing Acreage Of Flesh. She Could Only Take 30 Seconds Of My Man Meat Before She Fainted, I Finished And Used Her Tooth Brush As A Toilet Paper And Left A Quarter On Her ***. She Called Me Four Times Today. I Guarantee It.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know of anything planned, but you can bet there's gonna be some smashing going on! Let's ask some of the Stockholm people, shall we! =)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I haven't gotten opportunity yet, I'm going Stockholm with my class so shouldn't I ask if there's any tournaments? Besides, I'm just going to test, nothing serious (I suck btw)

Top Bottom