• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
I'm living in Gävle in Sweden and I would like to go on a tourney in Gävle or somewhere not too far away. Stockholm is ok lenght to go to. I have never played in a tourney before but i have always wanted to so. Do someone have any ideas of a tourney that I mayby can go to.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Either:

SHVAR6 this weekend, in Varberg.

or

RoS4, July 3-6th, in Varberg :p

Oh yeah, Varberg is about 40 mins south of Gothenburg by train.

Dota_m4n

Smash Rookie
Hi! I am a 20 year old guy who lives in Malmoe. Been playing smash melee for quite some time though I'm probably a 4-5 on that 1-10 scale. Lately, I've been thinking of dusting off my GC in order to get back into the game. Mostly been playing my friends and my bro, but now I'd like to find more players. I like to compete and don't mind losing against someone better than me. Favorite mode is probably 1v1 no items 5-stock FD.

If you live close by, send me an email if you are interested and we can grab a coffee or something to break the ice. My mail is paul.pho3nix@gmail.com

chamo

Smash Rookie
Been hanging around for a while but registered just recently.

Well anyhow, nice with a swedish thread, it seems to be a bit dead though ._.

SuperJudas

Smash Cadet
Hello, my name is Josiah and I'll be in Stockholm in one weak. I'll be staying there for about 6 months and it'd be great to find some smasher's in the area. lately I've only been playing brawl (pretty much random character, though my Kirby seems to pwn more than the other characters) but if the melee scene is much more prominent then I can easily go back to my old ways. I used to rock a pretty mean Link (as oxymoronic as that sounds) of course I can be a **** with all the high tiers too. I'll check out this other Swedish board, and I'll update y'all with my specific location and availability upon my arrival.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
I'm a 15 year old smasher living in stockholm who plays both brawl and melee. I've wanted to come into the competitive part of smash lately and I was wondering if there are any meetings or tournaments nearby in the near future?

SuperJudas

Smash Cadet
wut part of stockholm you in ****** bob? It seems like sometimes there are hella good smashers at Dragon's Lair, but I dunno if you can just drop by and expect to find a good match

Top Bottom