• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, a lot of the events that happen and the reasons behind them make more sense. Well, except for anything involving Rupert since they only got to see the first half of his season.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, the same thing was the case in Micronesia with China. I miss the days when they actually got to see a bit of the previous season for fairness.

Sariku

Smash Master
Do you think that Russell actually only saw Micronesia before he came on Samoa, because in HvV he was orgasming over all the returnees, :o

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I know Micronesia was the main one they showed him. I heard rumours he got shown All-Stars too. Which would explain why he was sort of wtf about Randy/Courtney/Sandra.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I find it funny whenever I don't reply, the thread becomes dead, lol...
Merry Christmas Eve, kiddos, :]
It's very depressing it makes me feel as if nobody cares about Survivor anymore. And I feel like I'm the only one who looks at the OP at all despite the fact that I do my best to update it every week... :urg:

But at the same time it's nice cause we have our own tiny little Survivor discussion group. lol

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
He'll never just come out and say what he saw, will he? D:

Probably not, and really the less he's heard from, the better.

And yeah, it's kinda sad, but kinda not that we have our own little discussion group here. Also, Merry Christmas to all that aren't iceholes.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
There's torrents that you can get to download them all, there's dvds of Borneo/Australia/Africa/Marquesas/Pearl Islands/All-Stars/Vanuatu/Palau/Heroes vs Villains, there's a guy on a 'certain site' that has them available to watch online, there are a couple of people you can get them from online for $10 a pop, stuff like that.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You can find many of the seasons on YouTube. They are often labeled using $5 E2 P3 (season 5 episode 2 part 3) to remain obscure. I found all of Pearl Islands that way (season 7).

How did I not see this thread before? I love Survivor!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Fabio == win
Chase == moron
Sash == delusion
Jane == wishful thinking (I really hate Jane)

Sariku

Smash Master
Fabio was great. I agree with your Chase comment, but I really did like Sash. I don't get why people hate him. He lost, oh well. He tried. How he has less fans than Russell, I don't know. And Jane, I liked her until the swap. Then I hated her until her boot episode.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I know exactly why Sash has less fans. There are 2 reasons, actually.

1. Sash is a confirmed cheater, that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

2. Sash is in a season where the editing and airtime has been spread out. We haven't JUST seen ONLY Sash this season like we saw ONLY Russell in Samoa. I'm 100% positive that Sash's reception is what Russell's would've been had the Samoa editing been spread out more fairly like Nicaragua's was.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, he said he'd pay her mortgage if she voted for him to win, which counts as bribing, which is clearly defined in the rules as an offense that will get you kicked out of the game if there's video proof of.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
When you're watching Palau, listen carefully to every prediction James Miller makes. It's quite an amusing storyline. But there is one similarity between Palau and Thailand.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I respect Sash's gameplay. He proactively did what was necessary to get to the end even if it meant offending the entire jury. I'd rather reach the end and receive zero votes than be on the jury. He's just stupid for making too many alliances and focusing only on getting to the end.

Sariku

Smash Master
I respect Sash's gameplay. He proactively did what was necessary to get to the end even if it meant offending the entire jury. I'd rather reach the end and receive zero votes than be on the jury. He's just stupid not watching Russell fail in the past seasons.
Saw your mistake, had to fix it for you.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
He actually saw Russell play. In fact, he said that watching Russell play inspired him to apply and play like him. Which, makes it appropriate that he failed just as hard.

Sariku

Smash Master
I hate life.
Anyways, what do you think of Amazon, Livey? I'll probably watch it inbetween matches of Continuum Shift. No spoilers.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I just find that bizarre because he seems like one of the most genuine people ever and everyone I know that's met him says so, but your own opinion. In relation to Continuum Shift videos, search "jourdal" on Youtube and watch his channel. He has a lot of CS2 videos. The new tierlist there makes me smile, but that's for the Blazblue thread.

And Amazon is kind of polarizing. Most people love it and say that it's the the old school season that started writing the book on a lot of strategy stuff that goes on today (and that PI finished and revised said 'book' lol). Also, it has a lot of good characters and you'll get to see what the big deal was about a certain really good player, and an unintentional comedy machine. Plus, Morasca's quite different in it than she is today, but then again, she was 21 at the time. Others don't like it and seem to rank it low, I'm not sure why, but I think you'll like it.

Sariku

Smash Master
I just find that bizarre because he seems like one of the most genuine people ever and everyone I know that's met him says so, but your own opinion. In relation to Continuum Shift videos, search "jourdal" on Youtube and watch his channel. He has a lot of CS2 videos. The new tierlist there makes me smile, but that's for the Blazblue thread.

And Amazon is kind of polarizing. Most people love it and say that it's the the old school season that started writing the book on a lot of strategy stuff that goes on today (and that PI finished and revised said 'book' lol). Also, it has a lot of good characters and you'll get to see what the big deal was about a certain really good player, and an unintentional comedy machine. Plus, Morasca's quite different in it than she is today, but then again, she was 21 at the time. Others don't like it and seem to rank it low, I'm not sure why, but I think you'll like it.
It's not Ethan :/

Top Bottom