• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Smash was so fun today. I randomly comboed Korn's falcon with my Ness and he died. It was like in the first 5 seconds of the match. Boss, Korn, and I all said OK at the same time afterwards. It was funny.

OK!!!

Lol, beans.

Edit: New server is gay!

FOB

Smash Ace
Korn-I'm buying a singles and teams pass for Pound 2 soon. But I need to know if you have the money to do teams

EDIT: I fail to notice a difference in servers

Wuss

Smash Champion
OMG, CHOZEN LIVES!!

anywho, I might be there, especially considering I could walk there from my dad's :)

I'm out of town this week though, so hopefully I can just make it...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yeaaa prom! =p oh yea i tihnk if alot of people come they should park in the plaza? since it dosent have much room =o to park

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Korn and Boss said chzn died. They lied aww...

Chozenone! Take me to the Pound 2! Pleaaase!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
WOW If you bought the pass that means you were sure you were going now you need a ride ? ! good job wasting your money and not having it planned ..

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
don't play smash competively if u can't drive. period.
don't play smash competitively if you should actually be doing something with you're life. i.e, if ur 22 years old and out of college.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah, so pretty much, that means I'm useless. Don't try to force your opinions, some people are nice enough to give rides (Masa)

Also, it's a hobby, and you really shouldn't be setting guidelines =/ -_-

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
don't play smash competitively if you should actually be doing something with you're life. i.e, if ur 22 years old and out of college.
I smell sarcasm...

TNR FESTAGE @ CHOZEN's NEW HOUSE THIS SATURDAY!

9504 Braddock Rd.
Fairfax, Va.

Saturday...

10-Sunday Morn [aka like early morn/midday]

Peace ****.
Yay!! This time it won't even matter I can't drive!!! It sucks that this would be two weeks+ after you moved in and I'm open anytime... Can you smash this week for a little practice before saturday?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm out of school so I pretty much have nothing to do. If anybody wants to smash thats cool.

Plus I need a ride.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
-quits playing smash-

boss8

Smash Hero
Korn and Boss said chzn died. They lied aww...

Chozenone! Take me to the Pound 2! Pleaaase!
wow we were being sarcastic,----.-----

yo fob can we come to your house friday the 15th,it's ook if you don't want us to then,we have no way to pound 2 >:(, dreamers/TNR FTW!!!!!!

yo chozen good luck at your prom,me korn,and jigg. my be stopping by on saturday,

p.s. korn is 2 good!!!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
TNR FESTAGE @ CHOZEN's NEW HOUSE THIS SATURDAY!

9504 Braddock Rd.
Fairfax, Va.

Saturday...

10-Sunday Morn [aka like early morn/midday]

Peace ****.
Is this fest only for people in TNR or can other people come but its being hosted by TNR?

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
My statement wasn't ignorant, nor sarcastic. Sorry if it hurt to hear it.

Nope, wait, hold on, just a second .... I'm not sorry at all.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
^^LOL wait...falco?

id love to see some nub try to start in on bizy....that would be amazing.

EE - jea its open to anyone!

SUMMER BREAK B!TCHES!!!!!

umm yea. i suck at smash.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
if i have to.. i'll ****ing walk to this ****. (referring to chozen's fest) this may be my last smash-oriented venture for a long time, so i figure why not end it the same way i started it.. festing at chozen's house!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
My statement wasn't ignorant, nor sarcastic. Sorry if it hurt to hear it.

Nope, wait, hold on, just a second .... I'm not sorry at all.
I don't know, if you're over 22, finished with college, AND have a career, but like to smash on the side, I believe you're only slightly pathetic

blues

Smash Journeyman
hova, kirbstir, and g-reg are all 22 and over and are the coolest smashers around along with the rest of the kirbstirs and TA

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
Boss, you kinda missed the irony in your own statement. Whatevs

Gimme some Doc training!
is there any reason as to why you are quoting bizy but talking to boss? (just wondering)
Royal said:
Is the fest at chzn's open to EVERYONE? Cuz I would finally like to play with some of TNR/NoVa.
its open to EVERYBODY, appearantly... well, i doubt its open to chu.. but thats a given. (unless they patched things up.. even though both of them are too proud to apologize)

Fonz

Smash Ace
It must be a pathetic conflicted existence to enjoy a game enough to frequent forums devoted to it but at the same time be convinced anyone who spends their free time on it is a complete loser. I knew a bunch of kids like you in high school. Being cool isn't about doing what you think others would have you do. The coolest kids in highschool are completely open about their dorky habbits and are confident enough that nobody gives them **** for it, and if someone does give them **** they're confident enough to shrug it off and continue to enjoy doing what they're doing (not that I think I'm cool in the slightest). Hopefully one day you'll look back and how silly being a drone was. Seeing how many tournaments you attend I don't even think you're in a position to judge what kind of time commitment a 22+ year old would need to devote to play competitive smash. I can assure you it's a very small sacrifice, cept for loser's pour, that is rough.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
ehh.... smash is bitter sweet. i suck at the game and think its a waste of time but i continue to play and practice as much as possible partly because of addiction and partly because i want to improve and not just quit.

Iv met a couple really good friends out of it that have other friends as well. So i did meet A lot of chill people through playing which is a great payoff. I met Bizy, for example, through smash and he introduced to tons of people and ultimate Frisbee which is amazing.

None of this ever would have happened if i had not played...so i guess it does have its payoffs which are much better than any high placing or cash prize. I don't think a lot of people play to solely win...like doll, he plays just to meet people. This whole smash addiction ends up being really hard to explain but i would give it a 4/10 being worth it. There are still more cons than pros...

i have no clue how this is gonna go in college.

what do you think is worse a poker or smash addiction? i could argue it both ways....

Top Bottom