• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Or y'all could come to my house, it's not that far away and it's bigger than Boss', but I'd need some setups...

Bizy, I don't care what some random person thinks of me over the internet, I'm just worried about 35 ill spent dollars...

Edit: NVM, I'll just go to boss' place. I don't want to seem like I'm competing or any **** like that.

In modern society, no matter what you think, playing smash labels you as a nerd, no matter how cool you actually are.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Or y'all could come to my house, it's not that far away and it's bigger than Boss', but I'd need some setups...

Bizy, I don't care what some random person thinks of me over the internet, I'm just worried about 35 ill spent dollars...

Edit: NVM, I'll just go to boss' place. I don't want to seem like I'm competing or any **** like that.

In modern society, no matter what you think, playing smash labels you as a nerd, no matter how cool you actually are.
dude dont try to get into an arguement and think youcan say some last words .. and you asking more than once to get a ride because you werent properly prepared to go to pound isnt anything to keep on bit.chin about you seriously need to stop pestering people like its going to do any better

and yes your logic is so true that if you play smash you are labled as a nerd.. cause thats how society works >_> you need to grow up a little and take a look outside of your ALL BOYS SCHOOL ...

Honestly the way people chat just gives me an idea of what they are like in life someone can be a totally and complete douche and still be nice in real life but i still sometimes take them back on what they say online and **** ...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
dude dont try to get into an arguement and think youcan say some last words .. and you asking more than once to get a ride because you werent properly prepared to go to pound isnt anything to keep on bit.chin about you seriously need to stop pestering people like its going to do any better
My first pm asked for a ride. The second pm said thanks anyways. The third pm asked if he could talk to Masa for since I thought he wasn't checking his pms. I can send you the pms if you really care about this. I just wanted to state my opinion about whats going on so sorry about that.... I WAS prepared to go to Pound, but several things came up and I lost my ride.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
CK, I can't believe I'm saying this but I whole-heartedly agree with everything you just said in that last post.

Good shizzi

Wuss

Smash Champion
yo rich, if you don't have work tomorrow (it is the sabbath...), can we smash? I'm so **** close and should be free most of the day. PM me or post here with some info...

hey CK, I go to an all boys school as well, and I swear I'm not gay...
it's funny though, cause most people would think we are gay from how we act...

(you believe me, right guys?)

FOB

Smash Ace
I might buy Team pass from Sage .. i have to ask him again
cuz he already have one.. but he might not use it ?

but play doubles in Big tournament ... -3-;;
Teams passes are for two people. I already bought one. They're thirty bucks so just give me 15 on friday.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
sage how long till i can by your pass??
I'll come over on thursday or friday and get the money. I'll tell plank that you bought it from me. Yes I did find a ride, and no, I won't sell my doubles pass cause I found a partner.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wait. Korn needs a singles pass. Boss needs a singles pass. I'm giving the one I bought for L@wl to Boss. Do I need to buy a doubles pass for Korn or Boss? Korn if you want me to buy one then tell me and give boss you're money cause I'll stop by his house to pick up the money too.

FOB

Smash Ace
WAIIITTTT.... Teams passes are for each team. I ALREADY HAVE ONE FOR KORN. KORN JUST needs to give me 15 dollars on friday. Basically that leaves

Korn- 1 singles pass
Boss- 1 singles pass and a doubles pass.

Now If Boss is teaming with 5% I'm sure he could buy a pass for the two of you if you pay him half the price on friday as well.

boss8

Smash Hero
Wait. Korn needs a singles pass. Boss needs a singles pass. I'm giving the one I bought for L@wl to Boss. Do I need to buy a doubles pass for Korn or Boss? Korn if you want me to buy one then tell me and give boss you're money cause I'll stop by his house to pick up the money too.
IM CONFUSED!!!! ANYWAYZ STOP BY MY HOUSE FRIDAY AT LIKE $ PM CAUSE ME AND KORN ARE GOING TO FOB's HOUSE SO I NEED THE PASS BEFORE WE GO.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wow.. guys.. its not that hard.
boss needs a singles pass, and possibly a doubles pass (if he teams with 5%... if he does team with 5%, 5% can buy the doubles pass and boss can pay him back)
korn just needs a singles pass. fob already bought a doubles pass for korn.

figure out the rest on your own, since all of the info i just told you guys was already on this page.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So I just have to buy a singles pass for boss. I'll give the one I bought for l@wl to Korn.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Can you mail it to me? I have to buy another since lawl is coming too and my mom wants to have the money before I buy.

Top Bottom