• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i am finally liberated from the horrors of high school... YAYZ!... oh, and i'm liberated from my hair (boredom+electric shaver=no boredom for about 30 mins... which is well worth not having any hair.)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
yeah... real life sucks... but at least it isnt high school!

at least 50 people said the same thing to me, wuss... lol im starting to get annoyed (not at you, but the question) i mean.. cant a guy that just so happens to be joining the military decide that he wants to shave his head, without it being "practice for the military" or some bs like that? (once again.. not ranting at you, wuss... i just felt like saying that on a forum, rather than scream it at the next person's face.)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
i mean.. cant a guy that just so happens to be joining the military decide that he wants to shave his head, without it being "practice for the military" or some bs like that?

........no

edit- I take that back... if you get skunked at beer pong you have the option of shaving your head, being a beer B*t*h, doing a butt-race down my stairs, or rap battling your partner in front of the whole party.

but those are the only reasons.

Wuss

Smash Champion
I make fun of everyone when they get haircuts. It's just common practice. And I'm sorry everyone has been saying that, I know it' annoying, thought it would be funnier because of our little fight...

Korn, I could have said something really racist to you, but I will let you off easy, and get you next time ;)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Dammit Wuss!!!

This is my pool in Pound 2:

AKAGoodguy (Link main)
KM (Fox)
MikeyLenetia (Zelda/Peach)
Sliq (Jigglypuff/ Falco)
Vizerai (???)

Edit: k nvm I'll just use the search function but I'll use this post as a reference point.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I knew he was a Fox player, just wanted to make sure and is this mikey = to mikeal or whatever? Probably not, but just checking. WTF at it not saving my edit...

Edit: No mikey isn't = Mikeal...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol

ok im helping you out just because im actually a nice person in real life

only good player there is KM

Vizerai might be good but idk soo judging your pool i would say goood luck since you dont have alot of tourney xp just at least try to get 4th so you can go to the next round =/= oh yea ness wont help you this tourney i suggest peach ..

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn, I could have said something really racist to you, but I will let you off easy, and get you next time ;)
lol ...ok go ahead i dont care :laugh:
if u have a lot of free time to talk why dont u mm me ?

sage good luck at ur pool.. =]
but how do you know about the pool already..??
(btw i get money today so i'll pay u for single pass when i see u at pound ok ? )

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
Avarous Sage - another ****ing sage??
Cort - gay peach not as good as doll?
Masahiro_x - amazing
Nelo - falco gayness
Reik - ? ....hes good right?
Twigger - LOL wtf kind of name is that? MK crew?

ok luis can you help me out here!? or anyone else aka fonz/kirbster/people that know what they're talking about.

KORN JUST CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF THE POUND 2 THREAD!...duh

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Avarous Sage - another ****ing sage??
Cort - gay peach not as good as doll?
Masahiro_x - amazing
Nelo - falco gayness
Reik - ? ....hes good right?
Twigger - LOL wtf kind of name is that? MK crew?

ok luis can you help me out here!? or anyone else aka fonz/kirbster/people that know what they're talking about.

KORN JUST CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF THE POUND 2 THREAD!...duh
Cort - I don't know who is better between him and Doll but I know I've heard of Cort beating Pc Chirs before.
Reik - I saw a vid of him a while ago. It was Reik (Falco) vs Cactuar (Marth). Although Cactuar won the match was pretty even throughout so yea I would say he's good.
Twigger - never even heard of him.
Avarous Sage - Ranked above me in the BRK rankings. I know he plays Doc and Falco too. Good luck.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Reik also has one of the best Nesses (cause he plays with Mow and mofo a lot [i think]) but he doesn't play him in tourneys. He's a falco player and I think he's pretty good. You can check youtube for videos of the people you'll fight to give you some idea on how they play.

Korn, pools were posted on the front page of pound 2, remember to pay me.

BTW, I think there are three sages.

I actually think that I played AKAGoodguy at my first tourney and I won... It was a friendly match but still... I'm not sure if it was him, but it was a guy that mains Link and everyone else that I know who mains Link here is much better...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think I have a 50/50 chance of making it out of my pool. It's all up to if I beat Vizerai and AkaGoodguy cause everyone else I'll lose.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow i was about to give you a compliment and then you put me in the same category as thesage...thanks a lot

fox dittos? bring it.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Reik also has one of the best Nesses (cause he plays with Mow and mofo a lot [i think]) but he doesn't play him in tourneys. He's a falco player and I think he's pretty good. You can check youtube for videos of the people you'll fight to give you some idea on how they play.

Korn, pools were posted on the front page of pound 2, remember to pay me.

BTW, I think there are three sages.

I actually think that I played AKAGoodguy at my first tourney and I won... It was a friendly match but still... I'm not sure if it was him, but it was a guy that mains Link and everyone else that I know who mains Link here is much better...

All of you guys are way underestimating your pools. We're not the only good smashers around =P

CK: Mikey is really good.

FOB

Smash Ace
Wuss is the gayest thing that could have ever happened to smash.

This had to be said. I'm usually a nice guy, but I'm rather sick of the stupid comments you keep making.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
fats: yeah well, if i wanna get any money off of a bet that i have.. i cant really do beer pong, but i would prolly do that butt race thing.. sounds kinky. (nah, i would just shave my head) but seriously.. only smasher that lives near me is korn, and even when we do play, its kinda boring, just because we play all the time.. so i decided to waste half an hour of my time by shaving my head, and then making sure it was even thoughout
wuss: why is everybody hating on you? did you say something ******** again?

Wuss

Smash Champion
I make fun of everyone when they get haircuts. It's just common practice. And I'm sorry everyone has been saying that, I know it' annoying, thought it would be funnier because of our little fight...

if you guys are talking about this post, then what is the big deal? about the first paragraph, I expect people to make fun of me when I get a haircut, it's just what happens. second part, my friends and I make so many racist jokes, and one popped into my head, but i wasn't sure how offended korn would get. It's just smart not to say stupid racist things that can misinterpreted on the internet. and by saying what I said, I could gage whether or not korn would be offended by it, and be able to judge when or when not to use them if he's around. If you guys are hating on me for not going to tourneys, then, well, whatever. I should go to more tournaments, and I would love to. that's it. It's just hard right now. and if this is the reason you guys hate me, then I guess that's the end, cause I won't be going to a lot more for awhile. if it's johning i do, I guess I do john, but so does everyone. If i do it more than others, sorry. I'll work on it keeping it down. but how would you guys know that I john when I lose considering I haven't been to a lot of tourneys, now have I?

As you can see Jigg, I'm just as confused...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sup all, whats shakin?

Am I still on the team? I know its been 6, 7, 8 months. Oh. Thats a long time. And its only going to get longer. I might get back into the tourneys around the release of Brawl, but thats only if my ride (Dr. ROC) wants to. Thats it.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol.. i still dont get whats going on...
HOLY **** ITS GLYPH!!! lol where the hell have you been?
*random side-note*
its so freaking amazing to play ssb on an n64 emulator while using a 360 controller to control your char.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I haven't had a ride in forever, and, like I said before, it still could be a while. I try to keep up with the ol' TNR, but its been some time now and I'm completely lost.

Jigg, you still have the greatest sig in the world. Classic.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wuss everybody was joking...

Pound 2 was so much fun. Mikey was pretty good (he ***** me more than doll...). I forgot to play AkaGoodguy before I left (because my ride showed up early) so the one chance of winning I had was lost. I think I could have made it to the second round of pools if I just concentrated more. Vizera was a fox/falco player. I won against him on mute city with jiggs and then he counterpicked Corneria. I then picked Ness and I would've won but then I lost concentration and he got two really gay deaths in like 20 secs (shinespiked while I was edgeguarding him and shinespiked recovering from the blasters). I didn't even play AkaGoodguy but I think I had a pretty good chance against him.

I almost beat frozen's falcon with my Ness if that counts for anything...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol ty for the compliment, but give props to mr.T...
as to whether or not ur still in TNR, i'm pretty sure you can still be in TNR if you want, but it doesnt really matter since its technically dead. (im still in tnr.. but its not like it rreally matters)

Top Bottom