• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Hes in jail and we all know it blah blah blah, until he himself(not Masa failing at trying to fool us) posts an says otherwise that ***** is in jail as far as I'm concerned, end of story.

He needs to learn not to drive like a d!ck from what I heard, his own fault.

lololol an I dont give a **** anyway just saying.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
5%tax said:
I will put $15 that it was masa who pmed you.......
He gave me a phone number, and when I called it, it was an answering machine saying that this was rich and that he wasn't there. Masa can't impersonate him like that.

Redd, its a conspiracy. They must be hiding him, and trying to fool us with this jail crap. We'll find him! !!!

Oh, and I got a new avatar. I think it fitsbetter than the other mean looking look of link in the other one..

FOB

Smash Ace
... -_-.. I mean.. Sure i guess.. but I don't really know how we're expected to believe this after seeing masa confess to going on Chozen's account and this appearing conveniently placed after EE's post.. I'm going to hold onto my beans for a little longer.

Wuss

Smash Champion
I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm sure you guys (masa, bizy, and whatnot) or having tons of fun fooling around with us like this, but please just tell us straight up what's going on...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
We will never find out!!!

Skylink: Pound 2 is in the tournament discussion forum. Speaking of which, I seriously need a ride to this ****.

Wuss: That'll never happen.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
I'm visiting rich in jail on Saturday morning...lol its almost sad but more funny than anything. LOL @ jail stories.

no bull though. He told me to tell everyone that he is fine...last time i talked to him..i dun kno whats happened since then...LOL

FOB

Smash Ace
I'm visiting rich in jail on Saturday morning...lol its almost sad but more funny than anything. LOL @ jail stories.

no bull though. He told me to tell everyone that he is fine...last time i talked to him..i dun kno whats happened since then...LOL
good **** masa

<3

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
what crew?

and if you're talking about mine. its really not at all cuz we all play all the time w/ the exception of aero.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What Fests?

I always miss out on this stuff! Which ones are you talking about?
Me too! I guess everyone hates me... I really want to go somewhere this weekend. I'm finally free from school and I have almost nothing to do...

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
I'm generally always tryna smash.

Matt wtf I tried calling u back 10 seconds ago and ur like, out of minutes. On that note: I probably won't be able to get a hold of you for the rest of the day. yay. Son, come to my house at like 5:30, or just give me a call (from your... house fone?) whenever u can and I'll pick up. Try calling me at like 3:00 or even earlier.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yep...i ran out of minutes. my b ill call you soon.

i got a lot of stuff to do today though.....XD lol letz hang out w/ chicks cuz smash is lame...we can smash late night i guess. chz1 should be up for some teams w/ luis i think late night.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
aiight. I should be free at like 6:00. I'll see whats up. I think D is busy though.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yo brain, you know that chick Ashley? she works at Vapianos in Ballston...so we should make visit to her. multiple times....GREAT SUCCESS!!! shes a nice!

Top Bottom