• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB Poll Lounge: DLC mode engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Tingle is...below conker......come on guys.
Nice to see Pacman doing so well.
Idk how ghirahim or krystal have any place in the high tier.
I really ejoyed that leak legitamacy debate.
When is the next poll?

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
Wait wait wait.

People think THARJA could be a playable character in SSB4?! I... I've got nothing. She's an entertaining character and all, but a random insignificant one-off from your FE army becoming a playable character in Smash? Ugh...

That aside, the Top 10 choices all look reasonable. As per usual, I wish Shulk was doing better and I wish Waluigi would take a nosedive into the abyss where he belongs, but pretty solid. I wouldn't object to any of the top 10 most popular making the cut.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Wait wait wait.

People think THARJA could be a playable character in SSB4?! I... I've got nothing. She's an entertaining character and all, but a random insignificant one-off from your FE army becoming a playable character in Smash? Ugh...

That aside, the Top 10 choices all look reasonable. As per usual, I wish Shulk was doing better and I wish Waluigi would take a nosedive into the abyss where he belongs, but pretty solid. I wouldn't object to any of the top 10 most popular making the cut.
Personally, if we were to have a random character from Awakening, I would want Kellam.
I personally never found Krystal very reasonable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait wait wait.

It's not a poll for who you think will be in the game, though. It's for who you want in the game. The poll is meant to gauge character popularity.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
It's not a poll for who you think will be in the game, though. It's for who you want in the game. The poll is meant to gauge character popularity.
Oh I know. But that doesn't make the idea any less stupid.
Personally, if we were to have a random character from Awakening, I would want Kellam.
I personally never found Krystal very reasonable.
I never supported Krystal either, but she is important to the Star Fox franchise, has solid moveset potential, and is popular. She's not entirely unreasonable.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh I know. But that doesn't make the idea any less stupid.
Arguing in a thread made specifically to gauge popularity sans reason seems stupider, IMO.

But that's the wonderful thing about opinions. You can have them, no matter how stupid they are.

Groose

Smash Champion
Tingle is...below conker......come on guys.
Nice to see Pacman doing so well.
He's Tingle... the fact that he has any votes at all here in the West is promising. I understand the hate, but I don't subscribe to it; I really hope he gets in. Unfortunately, the hatebase isn't helping.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Wait wait wait.

Power of fanservice.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I voted for King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Lyn, Roy, Issac, Pac Man, Mega Man (already in now), Little Mac, Krystal, Palutena, Mewtwo, and 2nd Sonic Character (I would like Tails in the game).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I voted for King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Lyn, Roy, Issac, Pac Man, Mega Man (already in now), Little Mac, Krystal, Palutena, Mewtwo, and 2nd Sonic Character (I would like Tails in the game).
Did you vote on the poll on the top of this thread, or the poll in the opening post on the poll site? Just making sure. :p

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Banjo & Kazooie over Pac Man?!

What?!!!
That's not that surprising. It's popularity, not likelihood. Do you know how much more popular B&K would be compared to Pac-Man (and really most candidates this time around) if they were still Nintendo characters? They'd be in the top percentage of almost all polls.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I voted on the poll at the top of this thread. Should I have voted on the other one?

Well, the other one is actually the current one. Nothing is wrong about voting on the one at the top of the page, it's just a bit outdated, haha.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh yeah!

How is that Japanese poll coming?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
For the Layton stages you might want to include the likes of St. Mystere from Curious Village and The Bostonias from Azran Legacy (And maybe The Molentary Express from the Elysian Box and Monte d'Or from Miracle Mask but yeah...) or just Gressenheller Univirsity if it has to be in London.... I'd say those potential stages would be more likely for Layton if he was playable than just plain London but that's all up to you I guess anyway. :T

I don't know if this is a new survey or one that I voted in before or not so I decided to vote again anyway, if it isn't then disregard my votes if that's possible. :/

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Well, the other one is actually the current one. Nothing is wrong about voting on the one at the top of the page, it's just a bit outdated, haha.
Haha okay, I will go find the other poll and vote on that one. Thanks!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Okay, I voted on that one. Same thing as I did here, but also included all the characters from Brawl, except for Sheik, Falco, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, and Toon Link, I think. I also added in Eevee and Bowser Jr.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
That's not that surprising. It's popularity, not likelihood. Do you know how much more popular B&K would be compared to Pac-Man (and really most candidates this time around) if they were still Nintendo characters? They'd be in the top percentage of almost all polls.
RealTalk.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I dont have a computer for the time being but a few things:

1. Japanese poll is ready, but needs distributors. If you want to help PM me and I'll get back to you asap. Chu, did you mention helping out at one point?

2. The next poll will start six months after the first was released. We got a ways.

3. Feel free to discuss anything looselybrelated to poll results here. I like the idea of having a nice group of posters semi discussing characters in here.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I dont have a computer for the time being but a few things:

1. Japanese poll is ready, but needs distributors. If you want to help PM me and I'll get back to you asap. Chu, did you mention helping out at one point?

2. The next poll will start six months after the first was released. We got a ways.

3. Feel free to discuss anything looselybrelated to poll results here. I like the idea of having a nice group of posters semi discussing characters in here.
Yeah, I can see what I can do. Just send me a message on what you need.

Also, I'd say do it sooner than later. Sakurai isn't taking request anymore so the sooner you can get results, the better.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Come now Chu, you should know by now that I do this out of pure enjoyment at this point. Not for relevance to Smash4.

It's just a popularity gauge

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
Jeez, Hades is has the least number of votes. Well, besides Groose, but damn, I would have thought Hades was a popular choice.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Jeez, Hades is has the least number of votes. Well, besides Groose, but damn, I would have thought Hades was a popular choice.

I wish I could say this to everyone, the poll connected to this thread isn't the good one. The one on the first page linked in the first post, or in my signature is the good one.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
For stages, I feel like there really should be much more variety for Kid Icarus, given that Uprising expanded the locales beyond "Skyworld" and "Underworld."

Notice how Sakurai already confirmed one based on Viridi's Reset Bomb. There's many other great options: Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit, The Three Trials, The Lunar Sanctum, The Aurum Hive, The Chaos Vortex, The Thunder Cloud Temple, Inside Hades ... So many optiions it hurts.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could say this to everyone, the poll connected to this thread isn't the good one. The one on the first page linked in the first post, or in my signature is the good one.
Oh, is that why you changed the title? ...and why it's been less active in this thread?

Anyway, I voted on the good one about a month ago. I'd like to see the new results you turn up when the votes hit 1700!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way...

Has the Japanese poll been launched yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom