• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
if i can save up, im down. try to rush back for ToD? or just move it to another sunday?

also, kokims hosting a melee tourney next sunday at tower, anyone else goin?

D0N

Smash Ace
Good **** at ktar d1aos. Maybe next time you can beat me :]
Yea nice work D1AOS. Good to hear you're still playing well. Make sure it stays that way :)

Also some guy made a SoVA smash bros facebook page. I told him to post it here but I'll just do it now since I logged in to say congratz. 16 people so far not including myself and the only face I recognized was Slash but I didn't look too hard.

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/groups/aivabrawl/

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Only I went Famous, I could only bring my bro with me. Parents johns.

While I'm on the subject, is anyone else willing to carpool for Xanadu? Maybe hax if he's willing to carpool with the van. I don't mind driving, but things are about to get a little bit crappier in terms of OoS/OoR tourneys if I'm the one carpooling. I'll explain in more detail once I have everything discussed and fully understood with my parents. :/

You should've def beat atomsk's IC's. Wario though I can understand. ****** had Malcum MCNUTTY behind him.
Yeah, I know. Wasn't really playing that smart at all during the match, in addition to not SDIing that spike or even meteor cancelling after it hit. My right hand cramped up during the whole set too, couldn't do anything about it though, no matter how much I stretched it or moved it it stayed that way. =( (That edgehog though :awesome:)

Also thanks D0N, I'll make sure that my performance goes nowhere but up. :bee:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Just got here. Think it's more funny you run away right when I come down. Scared? :)

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Last time we played in tournament I 3 stocked your Marth. Now which matters more? Mm or tournament!

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Theres only 1 way to settle it. Come to VA while im here and Money match me. However if you dont show. Your scardy pants!!!!

Top Bottom