• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

D0N

Smash Ace
Guess who came who is nearby you? His name starts with 'A' and ends with 'lex'
Just because 'A' 'lex' went doesn't mean he told famous. I can think of some times he went to a tournament and didn't tell me because he knows he can't really beat me if I really want to win. And I live less than 10 mins away.

Of course I'll tell most people stuff I know about including 'A' 'lex' and Carlos even though he was the main one I couldn't beat. Even if I could win an HD TV if they weren't there, I'll tell them.

Famous

Smash Champion
Ok, some things need to be cleared up before the deadline...
1st of all, Who's going to CoT5? I need to know who's going so I can set up a ride...
2nd, Who's down to flying with me to Genesis 2?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
money money money money. i wanna go to that tourney craig posted

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
dope fear! yer number still the same??? ok you leave tomorrow, but i just saw this, im down to play this afternoon if you are

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Coming down soon. Who wants to take me to tournaments, I'll team with peoples

--cura

:phone:

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
everythings for pitzer.

as far as the scene being dead... mashi bailed lol

when you gunna be in town? the next tourney is on the 26th

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Imma be in town on the 26th. Don't really play smash anymore. Quit. But would like to chill with everyone again.
--cura

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
whose going to this weekends tower of doom thing. Frannie and I should be there. Some one hit mashi up tell him to come.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya and don isnt cremated, hes been frozen in carbonite! see everyone today!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Definitely looking like a no. Same thing for Genesis 2 as well. =(

I'll probably be able to come to the next tournament in NC though, and there's a very high chance of me going to APEX. =D

I'm gonna get back on my grind though, there's just been some other things on my mind and brawl has been taking the backseat.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I wish I could put in more time. I woulda been there Sunday if I didn't have a wedding to go to followed by a family vacation. Don't count me out yet ;) end of July is looking like a good thing. Might have a lot of time if someone wants to practice Friday night.

Top Bottom