• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Ok, here's the deal.

We need to get something established for Tower of Doom, so I need some input for these questions.

Can ToD be on Saturday, and if not is the second Sunday of every month okay with everyone?

Who wants to help with advertising?

Will the next ToD be before 2012?

In all seriousness, we need to establish something in terms of SoVA brawl tourneys.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im coming to Sova this weekend. Who wants to play? Tower this weekend? Cell is 803 603 8324. Dark you still in Sova ?

:phone:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
D1aos You should go to COT5, and take me with you. I have requested those days off since its my birthday and all. I got youz on Gas moneiz!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
*new* TOWER OF DOOM THREAD

sorry it took so long. as far as advertisement, ill make some new fliers soon.

also, im announcing that im gunna throw a sweet big tourney this summer. i already got a venue set up. ill post more as soon as i get a date/more info

D0N

Smash Ace
Yo! Wtf are you guys doing? Training mode? Somebody post up a fest or something

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
For the record Peter I did not intentionally start that EU vs US Flame war lmao

I was just joking with Mr. R about him being aggro which somehow got everyone else involved because they don't know I always joke around with him like that.

It was however funny to see all the backlash it caused

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I didnt even think it would escalate this far. I didn't even know you had ANY part in it, its so far back and that salt flung in my eyes has made me forget, lol.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
me and slash played last week. lets get some fests going! i might be able to host one eventually(before tod)

oh i also just updated the pr. we gotta pick a theme, or ill just pick one

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm in the Hyperbolic Anime Chamber yo. Why don't YOU do it then?
Becuase Ive been organizing MvC3 tournies and stuff for other games. I just don't like seeing this place dead. Besides, I'm in newport news and everyone else is across the bridge except famous and pitzer. Would you guys make the drive?

Carlos ill go. Maybe one other will too.

D0N

Smash Ace
So other games have officially cut me off from brawl stuff. I was going to NC but I forgot about a first of many, hopefully, live stream event tomorrow. I also didn't realize I rescheduled my tournament for the same day as TOD to get a bigger venue with a hot tub and full kitchen among other things...

My bad guys maybe next time... I'm winning in MvC3 though if that helps. I came 2nd last tourney.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
So other games have officially cut me off from brawl stuff. I was going to NC but I forgot about a first of many, hopefully, live stream event tomorrow. I also didn't realize I rescheduled my tournament for the same day as TOD to get a bigger venue with a hot tub and full kitchen among other things...

My bad guys maybe next time... I'm winning in MvC3 though if that helps. I came 2nd last tourney.
What team are you playing

Top Bottom