• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

D0N

Smash Ace
She has her BS and one of the few overhead assists. For the record I played her before the hype.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
me and slash played last week. lets get some fests going! i might be able to host one eventually(before tod)

oh i also just updated the pr. we gotta pick a theme, or ill just pick one
let's pick MvC3, MD/VA dropped that theme and moved to Mortal Kombat 9, if that's the case, put me as ryu =D

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Good **** guys.

For the record I'm just letting my cash stack, but I definitely plan on going OoS(or at least area) a lot this summer. I'm looking at CoT5 instead of KTAR

Famous

Smash Champion
I'm looking at Both if I can find a ride :3 Anyone going to KTAR This weekend Hit me up, I'll pay good gas monies

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hmm i dunno if i wanna copy mdva so soon. theyve had that marvel idea for longer than mvc3.

my ideas = power ranger bad guys (we seem to have a reoccurring bad guy theme, hm= bulk and skull)
power puff girls (lots of good bad guys)
old skool anime chars (like akira, ghost in the shell, dbz, ect.)
because D1os is #1 - sonic characters (games or comics/tv)
new pokemon (but that peolly been done)
or we could always go with the marvel villains that way Dark can still be doom

also, im tryin to get some practice in besides wifi (ggs yesterday RBM and Dark) so if anyones tryin to play this evening, hit me up, i live down at the oceanfront.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
hmm i dunno if i wanna copy mdva so soon. theyve had that marvel idea for longer than mvc3.

my ideas = power ranger bad guys (we seem to have a reoccurring bad guy theme, hm= bulk and skull)
power puff girls (lots of good bad guys)
old skool anime chars (like akira, ghost in the shell, dbz, ect.)
because D1os is #1 - sonic characters (games or comics/tv)
new pokemon (but that peolly been done)
or we could always go with the marvel villains that way Dark can still be doom

also, im tryin to get some practice in besides wifi (ggs yesterday RBM and Dark) so if anyones tryin to play this evening, hit me up, i live down at the oceanfront.
ggs man, wifi is stupid and hilarious. :D

I like all those ideas except new school pokemon (I stay butthurt).

Also, if you can get a couple more people I'd love to come over and play.

D0N

Smash Ace
No one took my old nintendo character idea so I could be DK at 100m, so I better not see a sonic theme.

Besides, I think I saw it somewhere before

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
No one took my old nintendo character idea so I could be DK at 100m, so I better not see a sonic theme.

Besides, I think I saw it somewhere before
Actually, since we could just take a snapshot of it in-game, that sounds mighty easy!

Green Hill Zone with PR players' characters there.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
No sonic. Just saying. I hate every character in sonic anyways. A theme that's not related to the characters are pretty much what's needed. LoZ Bosses, Starcraft Units?, Your fav Yu gi oh Card?, Resident evil theme?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion

D0N

Smash Ace
Actually, since we could just take a snapshot of it in-game, that sounds mighty easy!

Green Hill Zone with PR players' characters there.
Are you trying to challenge my request by quoting me and saying that? Because that's not even a sonic theme to begin with, that's just a sonic stage with nintendo characters. That's more like a brawl theme. It's a pure fail challenge if it is...

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
LoZ bosses FTW! i say OoT bosses

and if new pokemon dibs on Haxorus, its hax and rusty in the same pokemon!

D0N

Smash Ace
If the PR is already changed, who was on the panel? I know I wasn't. How did Zo drop? And what happened to Mashi?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
mashi sent it to me, i figured he talked to you :/ zo dropped due to me beating him in a lot of tourney matches. mashi didnt list himself, id say hes an hm.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ok. I should probably drop off the panel though since I don't show much anymore. Actually I'm not sure if I don't show much or nothing is happening, but either way I don't feel fit to judge as I haven't seen enough. Not that I care to change what's been done. I feel like I haven't seen Zo play in 2 or 3 months lol. Maybe he would beat me by now. Maybe.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
pitzer - well probably start to for the next pr, seeing the ToDs are monthly now

don - no worries, well work the whole panel thing out after next weekend

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I should atleast be an HM or something. I know i've been unactive in this region cause me not being able to go places on sunday but I did so some interest in like possibly one OoS tourney.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
didnt you play him against me last time i saw ya? i dont really consider d3 a bad matchup

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Lol, Mario/Luigi is your bad match-up so you always go mk against me...MK won't be very helpful after awhile though...I'm slowly learning how to shut him down...Either that or master my Falco
I like all of this :D

Anyone else pick up new characters? Kadaj, I'll definitely aim for going to that.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ive been working on getting my falco better and learning some pika to help my friend get better

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Famous I don't need mk for you tbh. I choose mk against you because, I like to punish all of your shananigins. Why hinder my possibilities of you getting +18% every time you mess up?

Also, I don't mean for that to sound rude, but this is smash.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yyyooooohhh!!

smashfest at my place either tomorrow or saturday. whenevers good for you guys. call me if interested cuz my phones all broke and not receiving texts

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Great games today guys! Miss you, Sam!

Congrats D1aos and Pitzer
RBM great matches, that platform cancel grab startled the **** outta me :D **** smashville vs ICs now <3

Top Bottom