• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
ALL RIGHT, on the radar :D that makes me so happy :) I know its not TO special, and that I'm still a ways to go to even coming close to the actual PR, but it still makes me happy and assured that my practicing is paying off. I can't wait for the next tournment :D

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright guys, the two new interviews are up with Pharaoh and Bassem. Apparently both are Egyptian lol, dat coincidence.

I am going to be working like a ***** this week so what I'll do is add one "current hype" each day. I had to spend the time I had on the interviews, since I'm heading to work. So I'll write something tomorrow.

And Shard, don't worry about feeling good about being On The Radar, that was the idea my girlfriend and I had for Da Hype, it was to show some recognition for players who can't make it to PR or HMs yet. Back in the scene we had soo many players who were good but just missed that slight bit to get on, and there was no recognition for them at all, I being one of them. It's a ****ty feeling, so at least to see your name somewhere is nice right?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I remember feeling a bit good about myself when I was mentioned as finding a main in GaW.

Lol, feels like ages ago.

Though at least I DO have a main still.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Sick job on da hype, enjoyed reading the interviews :)

Btw.... YO? and pidgezero_one are the same person ;) lol

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
>implying beating me in the last 2 tourneys makes up for the countless times i beat yall before then

also i was trolling. if anything we are even, though im gonna change that
but talk is cheap

come next week

we will settle this all of hamilton vs me.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, the two new interviews are up with Pharaoh and Bassem. Apparently both are Egyptian lol, dat coincidence.

I am going to be working like a ***** this week so what I'll do is add one "current hype" each day. I had to spend the time I had on the interviews, since I'm heading to work. So I'll write something tomorrow.

And Shard, don't worry about feeling good about being On The Radar, that was the idea my girlfriend and I had for Da Hype, it was to show some recognition for players who can't make it to PR or HMs yet. Back in the scene we had soo many players who were good but just missed that slight bit to get on, and there was no recognition for them at all, I being one of them. It's a ****ty feeling, so at least to see your name somewhere is nice right?
Like the interviews, good work. And yes the recognition is much appreciated, you guys are doin a great job with the PR keep it up!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No worries tinman ill be sure to give him shiit on irc ;)

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
bro regardless of who wins its still hype and its still fun and hamilton knows i love em

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Yea thanks Gi, it makes me so happy to see my name there, but that doesnt mean im just gonna brag into tournaments, it just motivates me to come more and try my *** off and get better :D

Awesome interviews btw, great to hear and learn about the scene and its great players. Who knows, it may even help one day to know i should guard my toilet paper if I ever find myself in Egypt :p

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
hey guys, when i zipped all the pics it came to like an 80 mb file... er... how should i get them to you?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
my username on here is a decade old too, i know how ya feel ;)

sending now!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yo stef

Can I get a hold of my photo? I just really badly need a new profile pic on fb, lol.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I really hope you guys consider ranking me next summer when I return. There really wasnt a reason why I shouldn't have been ranked this season, I was here from may until september. All trolling aside, even if im not a permanment member of the gta region, I should be ranked the seasons that I am a resident. Same goes for montreal, when I was there for school I was ranked. Grow up, stop ignoring how good I am and start sucking my d!ck

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, unless Googs gets stomped really bad when he comes back, he really should be ranked. I mean Michigan (?) ranked Ally when he was there for a while, and since Googs actually lives here and is just going to school (I'm pretty sure) he's GTA, not MTL.

So tl;dr rank Googs when he gets back.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I really hope you guys consider ranking me next summer when I return. There really wasnt a reason why I shouldn't have been ranked this season, I was here from may until september. All trolling aside, even if im not a permanment member of the gta region, I should be ranked the seasons that I am a resident. Same goes for montreal, when I was there for school I was ranked. Grow up, stop ignoring how good I am and start sucking my d!ck
Just gonna say, in the last month, sooo many people have stepped up their game. Seriously, I have no ****ing clue about the bottom half of the PR.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I think the best way for that to work would be to assign you a .5
eg if you were the 3rd best you'd be ranked 2.5.
The reason for this is that someone may complain about not being on the PR because you debunked them from 10th to 11th and they may find it bogus that you were able to debunk them when you're here temporarily. It may not make much sense but it's the best way to satisfy everybody
but you

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
We seriously let where a person goes to school determine if they're ranked or not ?
GTA, grow up.

Top Bottom