• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was most afraid of Bonnie. Scott was right, that rabbit was nightmare fuel. Foxy was a close second though.
I get that. Withered Bonnie in particular freaked me out more than almost any of the other animatronics in 2.

In general, it was usually Foxy and Mangle who freaked me out the most, though. Nowadays they're both probably my favorite animatronic characters from the games lmao.

Shroob

Sup?
Huh

So I've never pre-ordered anything on the Switch before, so you just, say you 'want' something and then you don't have to pay for it until it's close to its release date?

That's neat I guess.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Huh

So I've never pre-ordered anything on the Switch before, so you just, say you 'want' something and then you don't have to pay for it until it's close to its release date?

That's neat I guess.
Yeah, you don't pay until a week before the release and have until then to cancel.

You use to just pay as soon as you pre-ordered but that's since changed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I get that. Withered Bonnie in particular freaked me out more than almost any of the other animatronics in 2.

In general, it was usually Foxy and Mangle who freaked me out the most, though. Nowadays they're both probably my favorite animatronic characters from the games lmao.
Ironically, the more “traditionally scary” they got the less I was afraid of them. So stuff like the mangle and the withereds and the nightmares and the scrapes never scared me. But the standard issue 4 gave me so many nightmares.
Yeah, you don't pay until a week before the release and have until then to cancel.

You use to just pay as soon as you pre-ordered but that's since changed.
I do wish there was still an option to pay early if you wanted to. Sometimes I just don’t want the money to sit around in my bank account for two years.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Let’s ****ing go
From the looks of it. Seems Deadpool time traveled back in time to get Wolverine.

I'm fine with this, I wasn't a fan of him dying in his 2017 film and that way less of this tiring modern Hollywood trend of a heroes journey and end needing them to die rather than "walk off into the sunset".

Logan no longer joins Caesar, Luke Skywalker, Tony Stark, James Bond and John Wick (Watch future films be prequels to 4), etc.

Take that "Dying in a blaze of glory!". Ha ha!

Last edited:

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
The only thing I'm missing for 100% completion in Pikmin 2 are the caves in the last area

Gonna do them tomorrow but Ima be real based on the one milisecond I spent on the first one I'm pretty terrified
Oh they're barrels of fun.

Btw, I bet you had fun with this guy
te57tvxgm2v51.jpg

Forums should be a place you post when you're bored and not much else. Getting too invested in them can be bad in the long run.
Yeah, for sure.
I just blew in here a month or so ago and I'll probably be blowing out pretty soon.

Like a tumbleweed.
Or a discarded soda can.
One of the two.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd make fun of you for being scared of something when you were kids but as a grown ass woman, I had a very sleepless night after seeing the new Invisible Man so I have no ground to stand on
That movie is legitimately terrifying.

I know they only finalized the script and production and filmed the movie after the Dark Universe that Universal was desperately trying to set up failed, but had the final film been a part of the Dark Universe, it might've actually salvaged it.

View attachment 388326

Yeah, for sure.
I just blew in here a month or so ago and I'll probably be blowing out pretty soon.
This is truly a meme that only Pikmin fans will get.

And by that, I mean people won't get war flashbacks from seeing it unless they've played and beaten Pikmin 2.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

View attachment 388326

Yeah, for sure.

Like a tumbleweed.
Or a discarded soda can.
One of the two.
Waterwaith is piss easy

Anxiety inducing for sure but I knew he was coming so I collected the treasure as fast as I could and ****ed off before he could do anything

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Two Fortnite collab updates:

1. Next Festival artist is Billie Ellish.

2. Former employee Donald Mustard reveals Samus was planned but Nintendo demanded her to only be visible on Switch. Epic refused and thus all of Nintendo cannot join Fortnite.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Two Fortnite collab updates:

1. Next Festival artist is Billie Ellish.

2. Former employee Donald Mustard reveals Samus was planned but Nintendo demanded her to only be visible on Switch. Epic refused and thus all of Nintendo cannot join Fortnite.
Nintendo stands on business no matter the cost (for better and for worse). Gotta sometimes respect their determination to not share.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Spoiling this cause it involves something creepy lol

Gosh dangit, my favorite is F tier?!
Devs, please buff the centipede build, and give it a way to counter the dang birds that gimp so many arthropod builds

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I've been playing through more of Omori

I really like this game's artstyle, the music is also good, it really helps put a sense of melancholy over a lot of the game.

This song is a banger but in context, holy ****

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Let me share my list of my favorite Pokemon gym leaders

Kanto - Erika my sweet baby
Johto - Jasmine? This one's pretty weak lmao
Hoenn - Brawly, he's a homie
Sinnoh - CRASHER WAAAAAAAKE LET'S GOOOOO (Bryon is amazing in the anime though)
Unova - Skyla is a precious ray of sunshine
Kalos - Grant uses Tyrunt so he's cool, but I'm attached to Viola after all my Battle Chateau shenanigans. 👏 FANTASTIC 👏 JUST 👏 FANTASTIC 👏
Alola - Well this is awkward. I answer Mallow by default if she counts, but if not, Olivia's pretty cool
Galar - Piers and Marnie the GOATs
Paldea - Larry is a big mood

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if it's worth trying to make a Killer Instinct thread in the off topic section here since I'm not going to be going to the official KI boards anymore but like... I'd still like to talk about it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I wonder if it's worth trying to make a Killer Instinct thread in the off topic section here since I'm not going to be going to the official KI boards anymore but like... I'd still like to talk about it.
What did you have in mind?

It is good you have left those boards, by the way.

Top Bottom