• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
Speaking of movies, has anyone seen the New Ghostbusters movie? I haven't seen it yet.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Has anyone ever heard of a Chuck E. Cheese style restaurant with animatronics and an arcade that was a burger joint instead of a Pizzeria? With how common it is in FNaF inspired media I’d think that there’d be a real example of it somewhere but I’ve got nothing.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In Fortnite news, I’m honestly tempted to grab Kratos since he is apparently scheduled to return to the game, along a few others.

I know nothing of God of War. I just want to have a Playstation character on Xbox because honestly? I like the design of Kratos.

Still know nothing about God of War.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been Going Through It lately cause an emotional day is about to creep up next week, but this song that just popped up an hour ago?

I find it soothing, Strive's general theme of the cast moving on from whatever tragedies have happened and finding one's own happiness is something that really resonated with me these past few years

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
shoutout to the second game ever to make me full on burst into tears(the first being Persona 4)
I remember when I was first playing through his social link via Portable and my cousin was like “why does he look like a girl?”…I then wen through a long and loud vocal session over how he had a sickness and was ****ing dying…

she felt like **** and didn’t speak for the remainder of the night due to the guilt she felt over the character

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think more smash villains victory themes should be the game over and/or death jingles from their respective games. Cause you know, the villain wins when you loose.
I don't think it should be for all of them but I think the game over jingle from Sonic 3 could be a killer victory theme for Eggman if he ever got in

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't think it should be for all of them but I think the game over jingle from Sonic 3 could be a killer victory theme for Eggman if he ever got in
I mean obviously you gotta remix them, play them in a different key maybe to make it sound like a victory instead of a loss. But I think it would be cool.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I miss Pokemon Refresh so much man.

Not only can you pet and feed your Pokemon to get affection benefits BUT you're literally able to cure debilitating status elements like poison and paralysis WITHOUT hauling butt back to the Pokemon center or horking up your life savings on healing items.

So good, dude. I want it back.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Team Skull still the best team in the franchise
Team Skull taught kids valuable lessons;
Don't be bullies
Don't ransack cities
Big corporations and government agencies use people stuck in poverty for their own nefarious agendas with no remorse or respect for the people or enviroment around them, as long as they keep bringing in cash. They will remain stuck in poverty as well so the cycle can repeat, so destroy the rich.

Yeah, valuable lessons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom