• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

KillerCage

Smash Master
Let's argue: which starters are the best (or just your favorite idc) and which are the cutest?
View attachment 386596
While Chikorita and Sobble are my overall favorites, I'm going to die on the hill of Gen 6's lineup being the best overall. As for cutest I'm sticking with Treecko cuz I'm a sucker for lil lizard bois.
I would go would Riolu as my favorite Starter but if you want me to be memey...

Nobody talks about Wario: Master of Disguise

EMBRACE MACHO-DOLPHIN!!!

Noipoi

Howdy!
At least we wash our asses.
Snake do NOT try and turn this thread into a lame ass gender war I am not in the mood.

Men and women are all multifaceted individual members of the human race, some are radical homies, some are pieces of dookie. Making generalizations about either group makes you* a ****ing moron.

*That was a generalized you, but I’m also looking at YOU in particular, o fighter of 64 snakes
:239:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake do NOT try and turn this thread into a lame ass gender war I am not in the mood.

Men and women are all multifaceted individual members of the human race, some are radical homies, some are pieces of dookie. Making generalizations about either group makes you* a ****ing moron.

*That was a generalized you, but I’m also looking at YOU in particular, o fighter of 64 snakes
:239:
I was just trying to make another joke based on something that had spread around a bit as a meme that I thought was on the same level as “girls have cooties”.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was just trying to make another joke based on something that had spread around a bit as a meme that I thought was on the same level as “girls have cooties”.
I don’t care. Pick another topic.

Let’s go back to Donkey Kong. What do we want K Rool to be doing, should he be in the next game? Should he take on another wacky persona? And if so, what? Or does the prevalence of his Smash design mean the king look is here to stay?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I couldn’t imagine the pain felt from being a woman. Birth would be a ***** to get through

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Take the word Greek. Greek backwards is Keerg. No rearrange them. You get Kereg. Now reverse that. Then flip it upside down. There's a subliminal message in there that says that I just wasted your time and thanks for letting me have your attention for 10 seconds.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You ever wish you had complete control over reality? Honestly I don’t I just like to think about fun alternate universes, ending various injustices, and/or wishing entertainment products into existence.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You ever wish you had complete control over reality?
Semi-related, but sometimes I wish I could directly broadcast my voice into everyone’s mind at once and convince the world that I’m the big man in the clouds, mostly so I could tell everyone to chill out and take care of each other before I smite everyone. Maybe the threat of cosmic destruction would get us to clean up our act.

Sure, impersonating the almighty is probably a divine felony. But I’d be doing it for a good reason :nifty:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Semi-related, but sometimes I wish I could directly broadcast my voice into everyone’s mind at once and convince the world that I’m the big man in the clouds, mostly so I could tell everyone to chill out and take care of each other before I smite everyone. Maybe the threat of cosmic destruction would get us to clean up our act.

Sure, impersonating the almighty is probably a divine felony. But I’d be doing it for a good reason :nifty:
Damn that's better than me, I'd use telepathic abilities to go "gay gay homosexual gay you wanna kiss other dudes soooo baaaaad" to dudebros

Also, for some reason a cartoon based on a children's book series I loved as a kid when I lived in the UK is suddenly ****ing everywhere on twitter, does anyone know how the hell Americans found Horrid Henry and are discoursing about it?

Top Bottom