• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's hard for me to describe, since I'm only about twelve chapters in, but it seems like any reasonably attractive woman could manipulate him to do anything (even betray the organization that he works for) and he'd do it without question if she promised anything lewd. Maybe he has a stronger moral compass than I realize, though.
Nah that is a fair assessment, the way it's handled is what makes Denji much better than Roshi, Mineta, Jiraiya, Meliodas, etc. To sum it up in a simple spoiler free manner, Denji ultimately understands and respects the notion of consent which alone makes him infinitely better than the rest of the trash incel characters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Call me crazy, but i dont think kids calling in saying they were gonna kill themselves if tik tok get banned helped tik tok any
Every girl I’ve been into recently has turned out to be a lesbian.

Once is an occurrence, twice is a coincidence, three times…what the hell is going on?? :239:
Boys suck, thats whats going on

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Someone ran across a YouTube survey a few days ago that possibly gave us the name for the Switch successor: Switch Attach
1710700797117.png
If real, to me it sounds like another Wii U situation and that's no bueno.

What do you guys think?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Someone ran across a YouTube survey a few days ago that possibly gave us the name for the Switch successor: Switch Attach

What do you guys think?
That is so ****ing terrible if real, like, call it the Switch Up or something at least

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Every girl I’ve been into recently has turned out to be a lesbian.

Once is an occurrence, twice is a coincidence, three times…what the hell is going on?? :239:
I had a similar situation, with two girls here, actually. You're not alone.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

What do you guys think?
I do not believe this, but if this ends up true, then Nintendo does seem to have a bad way of naming sequel consoles, huh?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's argue: which starters are the best (or just your favorite idc) and which are the cutest?
View attachment 386596
While Chikorita and Sobble are my overall favorites, I'm going to die on the hill of Gen 6's lineup being the best overall. As for cutest I'm sticking with Treecko cuz I'm a sucker for lil lizard bois.
Best: If we're talking stats and abilities, probably Cyndaquil, Charmander, Torchic, Piplup, Snivy, Froakie, Rowlet, Scorbunny, and Eevee. Not sure about the rest.

Cutest: Well, cute or not, Chikorita, Charmander, Piplup, Froakie, Rowlet, Grookey, Sprigatito and Eevee are still among my favorite Pokemon in general.

Shinx is best Mystery Dungeon Pokemon (although I'm also fond of Charmander because it was the first Pokemon I ever started as in a Mystery Dungeon game. I'm a big fan of Vulpix, Cubone and Riolu as well).

The anime disagrees. :4pacman:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

What do you guys think?
I had to Google Attach because I didn’t think it was a word at first. I know what it is, obviously. Like attachments and stuff. But I guess I thought it was spelled differently on its own, like Attache or something.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So that's why the game got a T by the ESRB.

There is no excuse for Melee btw.
The E10+ rating didn't exist at the time (it was added around the time that Shadow The Hedgehog came out, if I recall correctly), and it was likely just barely too violent for an E rating. T seems rather extreme (it still seems like it could have been E), but somebody at the ESRB probably went

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not enough people here are talking about gender confusion and/or Donkey Kong.

Fix. This.
Alright guys, Pokemon.

As much as I'd like it to be a late holiday 2025 game, recently I've started to think it could be released in March/April next year. Around the next console's release. If that's the case we could see more of Z-A this summer!

Cool, right? :nifty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright guys, Pokemon.

As much as I'd like it to be a late holiday 2025 game, recently I've started to think it could be released in March/April next year. Around the next console's release. If that's the case we could see more of Z-A this summer!

Cool, right? :nifty:
Pokémon Legends: Z-A. Probably a 3D Mario. And Metroid Prime 4. Nice launch lineup.

Too bad it’s missing Donkey Kong.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pokémon Legends: Z-A. Probably a 3D Mario. And Metroid Prime 4. Nice launch lineup.

Too bad it’s missing Donkey Kong.
Donkey Kong probably won't be at launch, no.

But once ta grand new Mario adventure's on the new system, they're gonna need another big hitter for 2026. And who better for the job than Pokemon Gen 10

DK will probably drop in the summer of 26 though :dkmelee:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Donkey Kong probably won't be at launch, no.

But once ta grand new Mario adventure's on the new system, they're gonna need another big hitter for 2026. And who better for the job than Pokemon Gen 10

DK will probably drop in the summer of 26 though :dkmelee:
That’s fair. Man. Crazy to think that Activision is the reason we don’t have an original DK game on switch. And that if we had gotten it we probably wouldn’t have gotten the Crash and Spyro revivals.

At the very least they could give us ports of Returns and Jungle Beat.

Top Bottom