• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got all the spirits now. So that's neat. Mew was one of the few missing, obviously annoying, but since I beat the story mode on hard on my original run, I just played it on Very Easy with Olimar to do the challnege.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Supposedly a PS State of Play is happening this week and one of the "leaked" games is a Sonic Generations remaster.

I swear if they find a way to **** this one up, too...

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Supposedly a PS State of Play is happening this week and one of the "leaked" games is a Sonic Generations remaster.

I swear if they find a way to **** this one up, too...
Sonic Team on their way to ruin their one well-received game that hasn't been tainted yet:
1706532940555.png

Reactions: Z25

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Every news I hear about this game just make it worse and worse in every way.

It's almost inspiring. Emphasis on almost.
As a bonus, the early access of the game was taken offline one hour after early access launched because of a bug which gave the main story completion upon first log in.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Got all the Indiana Jones LEGO sets which released last year:

Sucks that Di$n€y pulled the plug on all new Indiana Jones merch after Dial Of Destiny didn't do as much as they wanted at the box office, because these and the Hasbro Marvel Legends-style figures went really hard.

Would have loved to see Crystal Skull, Dial Of Destiny and Temple Of Doom sets.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As a bonus, the early access of the game was taken offline one hour after early access launched because of a bug which gave the main story completion upon first log in.
A absolute comedy of failure.

Only thing that make me sad is that i went to the subreddit for the game and I found more people's getting hyped for it without sarcasm. (some even defended it tho a few good souls called them out for excusing bad practices)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So today I came to a conclusion

Egg communities are bad, actually. Also I apologize to anyone here who I ever called an egg because now I know what it's like to have people assume they know you better than you.

Still an egg tho

Dukefire

Smash Master
January is almost over. Moving on to February with Leap Year. If you have to guess the announcements that might be present in the Nintendo Direct, what game news and/or trailers might appear?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
January is almost over. Moving on to February with Leap Year. If you have to guess the announcements that might be present in the Nintendo Direct, what game news and/or trailers might appear?
Definitely a final update for Princess Peach Showtime and maybe details on Paper Mario TTYD (mostly if there is anything new)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I am going to send a formal complaint if I do not see the game where I can annex Agustria in HD and get to cry when everything goes south in Fire Emblem Echoes: Genealogy of the Holy War

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Once I'm closer to finishing TotK, I'm planning on playing some other games I've made some but far less progress on in rotation like Pikmin 4 and Spyro Reignited.

Besides those, I've got so many games on my backlog right now that I'm not even sure which ones to start next lmao.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Haven’t seen people this pissed off over Suicide Squad killing Batman the way they did since TLOU2 and the only thing I liked from anything in that franchise

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I bought Sonic Generations at a convention a couple of years ago so if there is a remaster I won't be getting it.

And after what happened with Colors I'm very skeptical.

Dukefire

Smash Master
If Sonic Generations does get a remaster, I hope it doesn't end in Sonic Colors remastered's fate. Here is the credits of the game on celebrating sonic's 20th anniversary.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I bought Sonic Generations at a convention a couple of years ago so if there is a remaster I won't be getting it.

And after what happened with Colors I'm very skeptical.
It's pretty legit I think, not only is a State of Play coming on Wednesday but there's a Sonic steam sale and Generations is oddly full price at 20 bucks, this is 100% the last chance to get the game too as they delisted the Genesis games and CD when Origins was coming out
View attachment 383671
If you somehow got the game and played it, congrats, you now have the 100% speedrun world record
This is so funny cause now people who spent extra money to play the game early cannot play it as it's online only. This game is the biggest cluster**** I've seen in a good while

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have had a sudden prophecy invade the crevices of my mind to tell you that they are reintroducing the microphone for Nintendo’s sequel console, not only to refresh new entries, or to make DS games on the NSO functional, but to usher in the best remake you never knew you needed in 2025.

IMG_7906.png

That’s right, we are going to be so back.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If the Sonic Gens remaster rumors are true then I hope it's good. But the last two Sonic remasters (Colors and Origins) were broken and/or scams so idk if I got faith in this one.

The Adventure remasters were kinda scammy too, come to think of it. Man Sonic remasters really have a poor track record aside from the mobile ones.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have had a sudden prophecy invade the crevices of my mind to tell you that they are reintroducing the microphone for Nintendo’s sequel console, not only to refresh new entries, or to make DS games on the NSO functional, but to usher in the best remake you never knew you needed in 2025.

View attachment 383674

When Pikachu faces the tv, calls me by my real name and tells me to carry out Arceus’s will or else:

1706560011129.jpeg

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 383674

There’s 2 modes. Normal mode, which is the regular game. And classic mode, where Pikachu doesn’t do anything you want him to.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

View attachment 383674

Fun fact: The only other N64 game that used the voice recognition unit was a Japan-only train station simulator.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
If the Sonic Gens remaster rumors are true then I hope it's good. But the last two Sonic remasters (Colors and Origins) were broken and/or scams so idk if I got faith in this one.

The Adventure remasters were kinda scammy too, come to think of it. Man Sonic remasters really have a poor track record aside from the mobile ones.
Adventure never got remastered, you mean the ports? Cause yeah lmao those ports really did get worse and worse with every new one despite Battle adding new content

Top Bottom