• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Marvel movie updates
What If season 2: this holiday
Echo: January 10th, 2024
Deadpool 3: July 26th, 2024
Venom 3: November 8th, 2024
Captain America BNW: February 14th, 2025 (with extensive reshoots)
Fantastic Four: May 2nd, 2025
Thunderbolts: July 25th, 2025
Blade: November 7th, 2025
With the MCU as it is atm, the only movie I'm excited about here is Deadpool 3.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
understandable
With the MCU as it is atm, the only movie I'm excited about here is Deadpool 3.
I just need to see more Spider-Man eventually…Venom aside of course
Sonic 3 finally is devoid of competition!
inb4 Sonic also gets delayed
VivziePop says the Helluva Boss pilot is no longer canon to the series.

I still like it.
was a good way to gain interest in the show as well
I thought the elephant dude died in the first film.
that’s why I was confused

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
onto the watching of The Marvels and Loki after a great episode of Invincible

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This might just be me but the character select for nick brawl 2 looks like the character select in a mobile game. My mind automatically fills in little indicators for how many character cards I have and the little green upgrade arrows. Never make your game look like a mobile game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Invincible had me feeling a bit sad, The Marvels was a hella fun adventure (especially for Kamala fans) that showcased a pretty big step for the MCU that a lot of the Phase 4 and 5 projects haven’t showcased…and then Loki’s finale was way too ****ing emotional. 2 weeks of drastic ass superhero moments in a row

Reactions: ---

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Loki finale was pretty damn perfect.

Some great heavy hitting lines, and acting. Met with a fantastic score and a flawless wrap up on the shows themes. Sets the stage for some great moments down the lines, without actually feeling like it’s there to bait people.

Showcases why Tom Hiddleston is one of the best actors in the MCU right now.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Invincible had me feeling a bit sad, The Marvels was a hella fun adventure (especially for Kamala fans) that showcased a pretty big step for the MCU that a lot of the Phase 4 and 5 projects haven’t showcased…and then Loki’s finale was way too ****ing emotional. 2 weeks of drastic ass superhero moments in a row
Glad to hear that about The Marvels. The original Captain Marvel is among the bottom 5 MCU movies for me, so I'm hoping that I enjoy this one more as I did with the second Doctor Strange. I was actually going to use my PTO at work to go see it later today, but will have to wait until tomorrow as some family is visiting from out-of-State.

I'm glad to hear that Loki still delivers. I haven't watched any of Season 2 just yet and will probably binge it this week. The only thing I know is that something "disturbing" happens in Episode 4. I don't know what it is, but if it was trending, I assume it's going to be especially dark.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Some great heavy hitting lines, and acting. Met with a fantastic score and a flawless wrap up on the shows themes. Sets the stage for some great moments down the lines, without actually feeling like it’s there to bait people.

If this is the last time we ever see Loki in the mainline MCU (so outside of the What Ifs and Simpsons), then he truly did get to serve a glorious purpose. Crazy how the show managed to go 2 full seasons and only bothered to stay perfect.
Glad to hear that about The Marvels. The original Captain Marvel is among the bottom 5 MCU movies for me, so I'm hoping that I enjoy this one more as I did with the second Doctor Strange. I was actually going to use my PTO at work to go see it later today, but will have to wait until tomorrow as some family is visiting from out-of-State.

I'm glad to hear that Loki still delivers. I haven't watched any of Season 2 just yet and will probably binge it this week. The only thing I know is that something "disturbing" happens in Episode 4. I don't know what it is, but if it was trending, I assume it's going to be especially dark.
Yeah episode 4 is a real ruthless one, while The Marvels managed to humanize Carol in a way that would’ve redeemed her reputation post Civil War 2 drastically (if they dropped near one another). Tho minor spoiler that doesn’t actually relate to the plot…and probably doesn’t matter to say, but they make no references to Secret Invasion whatsoever thankfully.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If this is the last time we ever see Loki in the mainline MCU (so outside of the What Ifs and Simpsons), then he truly did get to serve a glorious purpose. Crazy how the show managed to go 2 full seasons and only bothered to stay perfect.

Yeah episode 4 is a real ruthless one, while The Marvels managed to humanize Carol in a way that would’ve redeemed her reputation post Civil War 2 drastically (if they dropped near one another). Tho minor spoiler that doesn’t actually relate to the plot…and probably doesn’t matter to say, but they make no references to Secret Invasion whatsoever thankfully.
I hope he returns and reunited with Thor. With the Kang dynasty coming, I’m guessing it doesn’t go well for Loki. Meaning he will have to use his new powers to find Thor for help

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope he returns and reunited with Thor. With the Kang dynasty coming, I’m guessing it doesn’t go well for Loki. Meaning he will have to use his new powers to find Thor for help
at the worst I think Thor dies before Loki gets the chance to see him again…which…hopefully not. Otherwise, maybe one quick reunion for Thor to see how much Loki (even tho it’s not his Loki) has grown.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Marvel movie updates
I think the schedule is understandable yet fair considering that the studios want to shift their focus to delivering quality and ensuring that they are provided more time within their projects.

Having watched the finale to Loki Season 2, it was (in my opinion) the best Disney+ Marvel TV show and a very well crafted series that showcased a lot of growth and development for Loki's character.

Hiddleston still delivers on his performance as Loki, but I also do feel that the cast did really well especially for Ke Huy Quan who is a fantastic addition.

It will be interesting to see how Marvel Studios' new "Spotlight" series starting with Echo will fair early next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
After getting back into Sonic Dash on ios, naturally i started experiencing adds for a bunch of other games that all want to take my money. However, a lot of those adds were actually little demos for said game and it got me thinking... this would be a great format for a WarioWare title. Like there's some sort of "main game" underneath and the microgames are the adds.

Noipoi

Howdy!
After getting back into Sonic Dash on ios, naturally i started experiencing adds for a bunch of other games that all want to take my money. However, a lot of those adds were actually little demos for said game and it got me thinking... this would be a great format for a WarioWare title. Like there's some sort of "main game" underneath and the microgames are the adds.
ADHD simulator

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think the schedule is understandable yet fair considering that the studios want to shift their focus to delivering quality and ensuring that they are provided more time within their projects.

Having watched the finale to Loki Season 2, it was (in my opinion) the best Disney+ Marvel TV show and a very well crafted series that showcased a lot of growth and development for Loki's character.

Hiddleston still delivers on his performance as Loki, but I also do feel that the cast did really well especially for Ke Huy Quan who is a fantastic addition.

It will be interesting to see how Marvel Studios' new "Spotlight" series starting with Echo will fair early next year.
hopefully the spotlight stuff can be the permanent home for mature MCU content (at least for the shows and one off specials)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Game and Wario did this.

And it was pretty much the only game that mattered since the rest were just snoozers

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Game and Wario did this.

And it was pretty much the only game that mattered since the rest were just snoozers
Make it the whole game then, make the adds a lot more traditional WarioWare fare, and you know what, make the “base game” a Wario land platformer game! Wario’s Microgame friends are putting adds on his new platforming adventure!

StormC

Smash Hero
Screw a zodiac who y'all picking?
View attachment 380470
Probably Scizor. I’d say my top 3 favorite Pokémon are Infernape, Scizor and Mewtwo. Empoleon is my second favorite Sinnoh starter though and Weavile is also probably in my top 10 though so I’m spoiled for choices.

I played the Pokken demo for like 10 minutes and then never touched it again

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Marvel movie updates
You'll see me on the news if I wait to 2025 for the Fantastic 4 movie and it sucks

Top Bottom