• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Watching Youtube

-Video feed contains "Why Inside Out 2 Probably Won't Work", "The Incredibles Saga is the Best and Worst of Pixar" and "The Marvels is the Worst Film Ever Made"

Not every movie is perfect and I don't even follow the MCU nearly enough to be interested in watching The Marvels, but why does everything about movies have to be total doom and gloom nowadays?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
-Watching Youtube

-Video feed contains "Why Inside Out 2 Probably Won't Work", "The Incredibles Saga is the Best and Worst of Pixar" and "The Marvels is the Worst Film Ever Made"

Not every movie is perfect and I don't even follow the MCU nearly enough to be interested in watching The Marvels, but why does everything about movies have to be total doom and gloom nowadays?
Because the world is falling apart and people are trying to find excuses/outlets for their frustrations.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because the world is falling apart and people are trying to find excuses/outlets for their frustrations.
The world's been falling apart for a thousand years, and it'll keep falling apart for a thousand more. It's just our generation's turn to notice how ****ed things are.

Such is life. The only options are give up or keep it moving :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0774.jpeg

new Green Goblin of the new Ultimate universe looks amazingly great

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
-Watching Youtube

How much you wanna bet the The Marvels vid is just "ew women, ew black women, ew Pakistani women"

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Antstream Arcade has announced they have not renewed the rights to the WB catalog and will remove the titles in the next few days. (Edit: I think this is partly due to WB’s Live Service focus)

For anyone who has Antstream there will be last chance tourneys available.

On the topic of Antstream the Namco library will soon make its way to Xbox.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Honestly the MCU needs to pump the breaks and let things chill for a year or two, but there’s little chance the higher ups will let that happen. Honestly just grown apathetic towards the franchise at this point. There’s very little I’m loving forward to and it’s really my time just to stop being as invested in this series as I used to be.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Honestly the MCU needs to pump the breaks and let things chill for a year or two, but there’s little chance the higher ups will let that happen. Honestly just grown apathetic towards the franchise at this point. There’s very little I’m loving forward to and it’s really my time just to stop being as invested in this series as I used to be.
best you’re getting to something like that is the seemingly limited MCU content next year (or at least limited compared to these past few years) as well as 2020 where Covid had no big movies going down in theaters for most of the time
I can probably imagine that introducing "Marvel Spotlight" for future projects should hopefully make the MCU less convoluting going forward.
having more focus on grounded projects that doesn’t affect the overall franchise drastically helps

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t know if this was posted, but Sakurai decided to give details on the newcomer reveal trailers process:
Sakurai would get trillions of views if he made a video documenting every character he ever considered putting in smash at one point or another, and why they didn't work out

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sakurai would get trillions of views if he made a video documenting every character he ever considered putting in smash at one point or another, and why they didn't work out
It would only cause strife.

No, not the Cloud kind

Was supposed to just be a warmup sketch, ended up getting a bit too much into it. Just a cute interaction I thought of after seeing Once Upon a Studio

View attachment 380498
Mirabel

263.png

Good **** brother

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
really wish i could change the organization of characters on 8's select screen now. Move around the character icons so that characters who relate to each other are nearer to each other.

Top Bottom