• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
That's fair I guess. I'm just still salty because Galar would have been the perfect place to introduce a dragon type Eevee because the UK loves dragons and a cute little Spyro Eevee would have been so cool!
Reminder that Galar is the region that booted the bulldogs (Snubbull and Granbull) when the UK has the British bulldog in favor of a corgi that looks like it was intentionally designed to please the lowest common denominator.
It also booted the actual European dragon (Salamence) but kept Hydreigon, a Grecian one from "America" (whose EN name is German, mind you).

How DARE you expect theme consistency from the multibillion dollar company. Clearly, you are ungrateful and entitled.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
22nd October drawing.

This one is based on EarthBound's Giygas fight, specifically when Paula has to pray.

also, here's an alt. version without the red since I liked how it looked too:

Won't be drawing this weekend since I'll be visiting my Grandma's again, so yeah gonna extend this into November xD

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
In addition, Miss Minutes is an absolute psychopath and Victor Timely ended up being wiped out after an attempt to fix the temporal loom.

I get the feeling they will reveal more about the likes of Mobius, B-15, Casey, Ouroburos' life before they were drafted in as variants working under the TVA.
I don't think Victor is dead, per se. If I had to describe what happened to him in one picture...
1698435455734.png

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I've been watching a bunch of videos lately of people dunking on Cryptobro games(Which I didn't even know existed)

Do cryptobros really think that one day they'll be able to just, bring items between games that are made in completely different game engines? Do they not know how games wo-----oh right they invest in crypto, they don't think.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've been watching a bunch of videos lately of people dunking on Cryptobro games(Which I didn't even know existed)

Do cryptobros really think that one day they'll be able to just, bring items between games that are made in completely different game engines? Do they not know how games wo-----oh right they invest in crypto, they don't think.
I can't wait to pull the BFG from Doom and take it into FNaF and go nuts!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Miss Minutes being a psycho is totally fine since she was way too obsessive. As for the rest, it’d be cool to see their original lives…or at the least see them not ****ed up
Maybe there is a possibility that we see Mobius riding a jet ski within his previous life.

I don't think Victor is dead, per se. If I had to describe what happened to him in one picture...
View attachment 379793
I generally don't believe this is the last we see of Victor Timely (and maybe Ravonna Renslayer) as I'm certain that there will be further variants of him showing up within parts of the timeline.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

The crypto scheme is all about making people buying in thinking they are up-ending the establishment. It makes them feel both self-important and forward thinking - this is the future, others just can't see it.

Shroob

Sup?
The crypto scheme is all about making people buying in thinking they are up-ending the establishment. It makes them feel both self-important and forward thinking - this is the future, others just can't see it.
I'm just baffled people unironically think they can just take their items between games.

Like, no, that's not how it works. Video game items are not universal.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh, guess some Indigo Disc leaks happened today

Seems like there's gonna be a Legendary catchup mode like in the last few games.

Ultra Beasts are not coming back........Celesteela my beloved......

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Maybe there is a possibility that we see Mobius riding a jet ski within his previous life.

I generally don't believe this is the last we see of Victor Timely (and maybe Ravonna Renslayer) as I'm certain that there will be further variants of him showing up within parts of the timeline.
it can also be expected to find out Casey was a prisoner or something

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just came out of FNAF.

Yeah, this is definitely another Mario movie situation. As a film it’s alright, there’s nothing especially bad about it but it’s kinda messy and certain things don’t make sense without context. But it’s enjoyable enough.

As a fan of FNAF (despite my better judgement) since I was a kid, I had a lot of fun catching all the references and certain scenes had me cackling in the theater.

So uhh I guess you’re enjoyment depends on how many Markiplier/Game Theory videos you’ve seen.

And yes, someone shouted WAS THAT THE BITE OF 87???

Top Bottom