• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 378951

You know what

That’s fair.
It was Nick's Spongebob before Spongebob took off (and tbh the popularity was still sky high after the sponge showed up). I'd argue FOP was Kirby tier, ain't making the people's top listings but it's still very popular and recognizable to this day.

Nowdays FoP is like Starfox tier. Peaked way too early and all attempts to bring it back has flopped.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Loud House is Nick’s Splatoon. A new IP that very quickly blew up and became a major franchise.

I don’t care if the origins of each property don’t exactly match up because semantics are stupid. In terms of popularity, SpongeBob is their Mario and FOP is probably their Zelda.
And both fanbases are infamous for being weird about kids! (Laugh track)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
If DC releases a new Future Quest, give it some of these
  • Fantasy characters (Shazzan, Pirates of the Dark Waters)
  • Ruby-Spears characters (Thundarr, Centurions)
  • 90s characters (Swat Kats, Captain Planet, even the Powerpuff Girls can join)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will now claim Garfield to be Nick’s Bayonetta

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright so here's the rundown then.

Fairly Odd Parents: The Legend of Zelda
Garfield: Bayonetta
Spongebob Squareparnts: Super Mario Bros.
TMNT: Pokemon
The Loud House: Splatoon

Correct right?
My Hero Academia about to be real:
No.

Last edited:

Officer Jenny

Smash Rookie
Woke up in Newtopia
View attachment 378959
Where I fell down a flight of stairs

Is this me finding ways to cope with the wait for the next Disventure Camp episode by fixating on other random cartoons? Judging by how much I've been watching Bluey since episode 9 came out, probably
I haven't seen Bluey, but have heard nothing but amazing things about it!

Shroob

Sup?
So uh, haha, THEORETICALLY if I got Sword, is it true you can just, blitz through the game with a Level 70 Pokemon due to Dynamax Adventures?

Obviously I'm not gonna get it now since I'd have to get the DLC on top of the game but I'm curious.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
AI art is coming back with a vengance except it's people intentionally making dog**** memes out of them and idk it's actually kinda funny
At least it isn't bad at drawing hands this time.

Instead it's text it sucks at!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So uh, haha, THEORETICALLY if I got Sword, is it true you can just, blitz through the game with a Level 70 Pokemon due to Dynamax Adventures?

Obviously I'm not gonna get it now since I'd have to get the DLC on top of the game but I'm curious.
The final few fights (particularly Leon) are actually kinda tough, so you'd want to level up at least a few other Pokemon to a similar level to consistently and reliably win.

Good luck when you actually totally get the game, btw.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Everyone but Leon are pushovers

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I started thinking about Daisy circuit and this thought came to my head. Do you know just how in love with a person you have to be to put not only one but two statues of you two dancing in the middle of the city
Pauline holds a whole ass concert for her ex while Peach only bakes that same guy cakes and attempts to leave him on the moon

Rosalina is a single mother vibing at home and eating chips to watch Looney Tunes

but Daisy? That damn Daisy? The Chad Daisy? My ***** Daisy? She builds her man whole ass statues with her bare hands while also running a kingdom and a cruise ship. Now she’s about to destroy a whole Bowser just to keep her man safe and secured.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't worry, I have a secret weapon.

I'm broke. :nifty:
To answer your question, you probably could blast through the game with a level 70 legendary, but I wouldn't entirely recommend it. Leon is actually sorta tough, and you're gonna want a decently balanced team to take him.

So maybe solo run the game until the 5th or 6th badge? Something like that.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
SwSh is definitely the easiest Pokemin game. I went in with a pretty standard team and mollywopped every fight. I lost 3 battles and all three were to Leon since they actually made him somewhat of a challenge (and because his mons levels were spiked up 10).

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
SwSh is definitely the easiest Pokemin game. I went in with a pretty standard team and mollywopped every fight. I lost 3 battles and all three were to Leon since they actually made him somewhat of a challenge (and because his mons levels were spiked up 10).
Galar is so linear you can only wonder how "The Linoone of the Galar region live in harsh conditions compared to those found in other regions" is true.

Shroob

Sup?
FR tho

The main reason I ask is I've seen people just int the Peony fight in Crown Tundra and have instant access to Dynamax Adventures right at the start of the game... and it seems like these LEVEL 70 Pokemon just have full obedience???

I get it's DLC but come the **** on lmao.

Top Bottom