• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Idk man I can get an egg burger with pineapple by cycling less than 30 minutes and if a price tag says 2.49, I only need to pay 2.49
Nice argument, too bad that ****'s flavorless and also ass
I'll probably visit one day but it's low on my list of destinations
I mean that's fair, tbh I don't have any desire to go across the pond myself

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Idk man I can get an egg burger with pineapple by cycling less than 30 minutes and if a price tag says 2.49, I only need to pay 2.49
I do not understand why you'd want both pineapple and an egg on a burger. Just put cheese and caramelized onions, maybe tomato and lettuce and you're golden

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I do not understand why you'd want both pineapple and an egg on a burger. Just put cheese and caramelized onions, maybe tomato and lettuce and you're golden
Egg on a burger is ok tbh, had it myself.

As for the question, that's how NW Europeans get down. They're... not really known for their cuisine.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Egg on a burger is ok tbh, had it myself.

As for the question, that's how NW Europeans get down. They're... not really known for their cuisine.
I like egg on burger on special occasions, but not every time

Also you guys put bacon on your burgers which is actually worse
Nice argument, too bad that ****'s flavorless and also ass

I mean that's fair, tbh I don't have any desire to go across the pond myself
I travel quite a lot myself since my family likes going on vacations, and now that my parents and sister moved to Cyprus I have to go there once in a while to visit them.

There are plenty of countries I've yet to visit like Japan, Canada, or even the UK that I wanna visit in the future. The US is not very high on that list

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also you guys put bacon on your burgers which is actually worse
You better stop before I tell Biden that y'all got some oil over there
I travel quite a lot myself since my family likes going on vacations, and now that my parents and sister moved to Cyprus I have to go there once in a while to visit them.

There are plenty of countries I've yet to visit like Japan, Canada, or even the UK that I wanna visit in the future. The US is not very high on that list
I mean alright, but I was genuine that there is some cool places that I think everyone should visit. At the very least there's the grand canyon.

Side note, but I think what a lot of foriegners don't realize is that the US is gigantic and it's incredibly diverse curturally and have great biomediversity. Like you can't get a good feel going there once, and I feel like that's the best part about living here.
What's the consensus on Onion Rings on burgers.
It's fat but it's good

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I haven't seen it mentioned here, but the next Lego Nintendo Theme seems to be animal crossing:

This could be pretty neat for a smaller theme.

Shroob

Sup?
I haven't seen it mentioned here, but the next Lego Nintendo Theme seems to be animal crossing:

This could be pretty neat for a smaller theme.
That's neat.

Lemme just sell my right kidney for a 200 piece set with an MSRP of 199.99.

Aligo

Smash Ace
A bit late to the discussion but having been to the USA a couple of times, I believe a very good place to go is the Kennedy space center. Lots of awe inspiring stuff there, and the biggest building I have ever seen.

Shroob

Sup?
As much as I think THE MIMIC is one of the dumbest FNaF things(And that's saying a lot), at least we're getting good memes out of it

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
A bit late to the discussion but having been to the USA a couple of times, I believe a very good place to go is the Kennedy space center. Lots of awe inspiring stuff there, and the biggest building I have ever seen.
BASED! I'm a Floridian so I've been there tons of times, and it's an awesome trip. Everything there is so much bigger than it looks on cameras, and if you get to catch an actual rocket launch mmmm 👌 awe-inspiring.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I'll be picking Fame in this Splatfest, but after seeing Big Man's dialogue I figured I'd throw together this quick and dirty comic:
splatfest comic.jpg

Aligo

Smash Ace
As much as I think THE MIMIC is one of the dumbest FNaF things(And that's saying a lot), at least we're getting good memes out of it

"They told me I could become anything so I became a Bri'sh child murderer"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's neat.

Lemme just sell my right kidney for a 200 piece set with an MSRP of 199.99.
It’s just like what you have to do to pay your rent in the actual game! Very realistic!

but according to the skus, most of these are under 100 or around there and shouldn’t be priced too badly.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I ****ING WON TODAY

Top Bottom