• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 The final trailer for Pokémon Xenoverse drops tomorrow at 10 am EST.

I'm excited for this.
Sounds hype, can’t wait to see what they’ve been working on.

It’s been awhile So a higher difficulty mode would be cool. Gonna replay the game either way when it release right now.

Been playing Pokémon Flux trying to reset for a shiny starter in that, because I really like the uranium Pokémon. But I’ll definitely take a break to revisit Xenoverse.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Forget the zodiac, what issue of Shonen Jump came out the week you were born?
I'm not super comfortable sharing my age but some of the bigger manga that were running when I was born include Bleach, Gintama, Prince of Tennis and Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m getting really antsy for Nick Brawl news. Really hoping they decide to sequel milk it the same way they do the kart racers and we get another game that improves apon the previous.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Fun Fact: Did you know there is a bootleg video game that was officially licensed by Nintendo? In 1981, game company Falcon made the arcade game Crazy Kong when Nintendo was struggling to meet the high demands in Japan for the surprise hit Donkey Kong. Gameplay is mostly unchanged but audio and graphics were greatly butchered.

However, Falcon later breached their contract by exporting the game into the US, causing the game to be terminated by Nintendo.

The more you know!

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
what else can he say except
This is really pointless

OR Dwayne Johnson was stranded on an island and Disney just sent a film crew there and called it Moana.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still vow against watching any live-action Disney remake.

Don't like how Disney hasn't stop making these but I guess they're (unfortunately) profitable enough to keep on going.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean I do understand why Disney wants to make live action remakes. They sell well, but that's usually because of nostalgia since the remakes are of 80s and 90s movies, things that haven't been seen in over 20-30 years. So making one of Moana is odd when it's not even a decade old.

And idk, but I don't want to see a shirtless Dwayne Johnson trying to sing irl.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean I do understand why Disney wants to make live action remakes. They sell well, but that's usually because of nostalgia since the remakes are of 80s and 90s movies, things that haven't been seen in over 20-30 years. So making one of Moana is odd when it's not even a decade old.

So update, the 80-90s was not 20-30 years ago, oops

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Live-action remakes get a bad reputation, but as the new Barney has proved...animated remakes can be just as bad

(Okay we don't know the quality levels of the new animated Barney, but that design did NOT set good expectations, speaking as someone who grew up with the purple prince)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It hasn't even been 8 years since Moana came out lmao
the younger they are the easier it is to milk
This is really pointless

OR Dwayne Johnson was stranded on an island and Disney just sent a film crew there and called it Moana.
The Rock lives and goes everywhere and anywhere that doesn’t have Roman Reigns nearby
A live action remake already. I still haven't seen the original yet. smh
It’s a really great movie

us wrestling fans are used to that, so you’ll be fine

Reactions: ---

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh speaking of live action remakes

I hope this child never has to look at social media because the internet is cruel, though I'm shocked Disney didn't cast ScarJo and call it day

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also did anything special happen here for April Fools day?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've learned from Smash YouTube that no one can make up their ****ing minds about Yoshi's moveset. Either he's represented perfectly and only needs minor tweeks or he needs a complete rework, scrap everything :yoshi:
He just needs a new Side B. Egg Roll is so poorly designed it's almost impressive.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Apparently this is also pumping Dogecoin at the same time.

Elon Musk? Pumping cryptocurrency? No, say it ain't so.
Also

Top Bottom