• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got my digital copy of FE Engage…late Thursday night will be a glorious time.

Now to figure out who I’ll marry and who I’ll have a personal protection bias in

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I got my digital copy of FE Engage…late Thursday night will be a glorious time.

Now to figure out who I’ll marry and who I’ll have a personal protection bias in
I already know who I'm going to marry:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I basically know nothing about Engage but the fact that you can allegedly have kids again (at least from what I understand?) kind of turns me off, not gonna lie

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I basically know nothing about Engage but the fact that you can allegedly have kids again (at least from what I understand?) kind of turns me off, not gonna lie
Nothing’s been confirmed about child units and reviewers who had access to up to chapter 8 said there are no romantic mechanics up until then. There was a tweet with a playable unit looking like a child, but that turned out to be Engage’s version of Donnel rather than a whole mechanic.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have mixed feelings about Engage but I'm probably going to end up buying it anyway.

Maybe not for a couple weeks though, I'm on a really tight budget.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually you might be thinking of The Baby Dimension being part of it as one of the units is implied to be from Hoshido.

Still sucks how alienating Engage is in every manner beyond gameplay despite it trying ti be fanservicey. Those rumoured Jugdral remakes better deliver

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Rewatched 4K Blu-ray of Spiderman No Way Home last night. Goblin vs Spiderman apartment fight is still super good even after my 7th viewing. The way they body slam each other through multiple stories of the apartment and those sick and twisted smiles + comments Goblin gives to Spiderman. Delicious.

I need another cultural event film like this in phase 5. I hope Antman 3 does it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Got bored and downloaded Super Mario Run.

I see it's got playable Daisy, which is based. But getting her seems very grindy, which is not based. In fact it's the opposite of based.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'll bet its just a 3H situation where it just unlocks last second.

Not that I'd complain if it did go, but it seems like one of those things fans expect from FE at this point.
They had several games to give me more male x male romanace options and as much as I love niles, he was the only one and they took the kid out of that marrage. they also screwed me out of dating Claude as male Byleth, im petty

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I already know who I'm going to marry:
sounds like you should marry Chloe due to Pegasus…or love yourself I suppose…or Timerra and Fogado
Nothing’s been confirmed about child units and reviewers who had access to up to chapter 8 said there are no romantic mechanics up until then. There was a tweet with a playable unit looking like a child, but that turned out to be Engage’s version of Donnel rather than a whole mechanic.
Anna is the only full on child playable that I know of
Got bored and downloaded Super Mario Run.

I see it's got playable Daisy, which is based. But getting her seems very grindy, which is not based. In fact it's the opposite of based.
ah…the good ol “do 30 quick rounds per 30 areas just to get Daisy and her double jump abilities” challenge…900 or so times of playing best spread out across years and boredom
I dont think romance is in Engage

Thank god
Three Houses ending style is what I expect and want…was nice for the characters to get happy endings and no trauma if they gained a life partner of all sorts
I'll bet its just a 3H situation where it just unlocks last second.

Not that I'd complain if it did go, but it seems like one of those things fans expect from FE at this point.
they’ve pampered the world into living with it…as long as it isn’t like Fates (cause man…Camilla and look the way she wants and marry Corrin as much as she wants…but it’s still super questionable how it managed to get in the game)
They had several games to give me more male x male romanace options and as much as I love niles, he was the only one and they took the kid out of that marrage. they also screwed me out of dating Claude as male Byleth, im petty
also the gay romances in 3H didn’t seem interesting beyond Yuri (and just Yuri). Fyleth definitely got the better deal out of the Byleths
I still dont understand how IS can
1) lets us same sex marry Niles BUT not be able to have s kid with him
And
2) make Claude the way he is and not let us even S rank him as male byleth
Claude didn’t want to leave the closet not commit

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Make a character who's extremely attractive just to make them aro and impossible to S-rank. Do it IS. I want to see the fallout.
sounds like you should marry Chloe due to Pegasus…or love yourself I suppose…or Timerra and Fogado
Well I think we all need to be able to love ourselves in this day and age.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Like, how you gonna let him take male bylths hand at the dance and not show him dancing with him, cowards
Claude really is such a ****ing tease across all 4 (or 8 if he did it in Three Hopes and the Three Houses dlc I guess) timelines. If you’re gonna act flirt around with Myleth then go full gay and marry him instead of toying with his “lack there of until the power of friendship corrupts him” emotions
Well I think we all need to be able to love ourselves in this day and age.
89ABA400-C4B4-4E5C-9E0D-39546D524DA1.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't play Fire Emblem but I do know a lot of them ladies are racist as hell which is right up my alley, so I'd marry all of them
nothing like a racist woman to make somebody’s life perfect I suppose…including the one that is a man pretty much wearing the corpse of a woman

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So, how are you enjoying both games, may I ask?
For Frontiers just made it Ouranos Island and I have a lot of mixed thoughts on it but trending towards positive.

For Xenoblade 3 I am on chapter 3 and I'm still getting tutorials so I still probably have a long way to go but I really like it so far.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For Frontiers just made it Ouranos Island and I have a lot of mixed thoughts on it but trending towards positive.

For Xenoblade 3 I am on chapter 3 and I'm still getting tutorials so I still probably have a long way to go but I really like it so far.
Set me straight here, cash; mixed thoughts on the game or the island you are on?

Either is fine, by the way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom