• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Kirby Planet Robobot shows that Kirby would absolutely destroy someone who's nothing without capitalism so my money's on him
I'm honestly curious as to how much of Mr. Beast's videos are real or fake. I've seen some of them in the past and the sheer mayhem he pulls off seems so over-the-top that it doesn't seem real.

If it's all real, though, Mr. Beast could easily bribe Kirby to not eat him with 4,000,000 cookies. :4pacman:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm honestly curious as to how much of Mr. Beast's videos are real or fake. I've seen some of them in the past and the sheer mayhem he pulls off seems so over-the-top that it doesn't seem real.

If it's all real, though, Mr. Beast could easily bribe Kirby to not eat him with 4,000,000 cookies. :4pacman:
It's probably real but we don't know how he gets the money.

Also he solos Kirby ino

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly who is that guy anyway? All I know is that he's super rich and plays poke with the Zodiac Killer
Most subscribed person on Youtube, he's famous for hosting challenges where his participants can win an absurd amount of money. How and where he got the money is anyone's guess but kids eat that **** up.

Also he's in Fortnite

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everything is just fine
But if you’re gonna think twice
Baby
I don’t wanna know
Baby
I don’t wanna know

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So apparently one of the work in progress titles for The Mario Bros. Movie was simply "Mario". Could you imagine?

I bet Nintendo was trying really hard to think up something that would help distance themselves from the live-action movie.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
how and why in the hella **** is the KH2 final boss still easier than the KH1 final boss…EVEN IN MUSICAL RHYTHM FORM?!?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
How do you feel about the idea of GF making a whole spinoff game based on the Pokestar Studios with you character being an actor/actress?
Some movie ideas:
Bewear Window - A Bewear locked into the apartment of its trainer spots a trainer in the apartment at the other side of the garden and tries to find a way to hug it.
Seven Samurott - Citizens from a small village in Hisui want to catch seven Samurott to be able to protect their village from thieves and looters.
Chomps - A desert town gets terrorized by a Garchomp.
Lairon Man - In a world in the grasp of a terrorist organisation, a rich and famous industrialist builds a mechanized suit to become Lairon Man, the world's first superhero.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People on Twitter are shocked that DNP3 stole thousands if not millions from them, and lost
It all gambling.

It’s almost as if every channel or person that promotes crypto or gambling, have addictions to that stuff.

People need to stop glorifying that **** and throwing money at these schemes. Amazing how stupid crypto users can be.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My latest PLA team might be even better than my Violet team, it's one of my favorite teams I've ever had
1672784282455.png

It's slightly different compared to what my original plan for this team was (Ursaluna and Zoroark were originally supposed to be Wyrdeer and Arcanine) but tbh that was for the better

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want to use the Birth by Sleep team already

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For fans of Amphibia, it may be getting a movie or at least some type of follow up in another media.

They recently released Marcy’s journal, which on the last page has a big tease…

the last page is written right before the trio unites for Anne’s birthday. Marcy mentions that after spending a night laughing, catching up and exchanging tales of their lives, Anne’s phone rang with a call from someone very important.

Terri the scientist calls to let Anne know she’s made a massive discovery and asks her to meet her at the lab. With the last line having Marcy saying they are all going to meet at the lab tomorrow.

Maybe there’s not a full fledged portal, but perhaps Terri has found a way to at least communicate with Amphibia. Setting up a potential sequel book or movie, or whatever Matt Braly has in mind.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
For fans of Amphibia, it may be getting a movie or at least some type of follow up in another media.

They recently released Marcy’s journal, which on the last page has a big tease…

the last page is written right before the trio unites for Anne’s birthday. Marcy mentions that after spending a night laughing, catching up and exchanging tales of their lives, Anne’s phone rang with a call from someone very important.

Terri the scientist calls to let Anne know she’s made a massive discovery and asks her to meet her at the lab. With the last line having Marcy saying they are all going to meet at the lab tomorrow.

Maybe there’s not a full fledged portal, but perhaps Terri has found a way to at least communicate with Amphibia. Setting up a potential sequel book or movie, or whatever Matt Braly has in mind.
I read a handful of interviews right as the show ended, and Matt Braly said he wants a break from Amphibia but might come back and continue it later, so it makes sense they'd leave the ending open.

He's also said he wanted to do a movie though so I'm still crossing my fingers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario Kart Wii may have genuinelly been a top 3 Wii game.

Like legit, every new course from Toad's Factory-Maple Treeway was a legendary stretch of straight bangers
It also has funky kong, that objectively makes it the best game of all time.

It’s just the rules.

Plus Funky Stadium is still one of my all time favorite battle tracks.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
People on Twitter are shocked that DNP3 stole thousands if not millions from them, and lost
It all gambling.

It’s almost as if every channel or person that promotes crypto or gambling, have addictions to that stuff.

People need to stop glorifying that **** and throwing money at these schemes. Amazing how stupid crypto users can be.
I think I used to follow them for giveaways but unfollowed after a while of not winning a single one. Guess it was too good to be true (and no ofc I didn’t spend any real world money or do any crypto crap)

I don't think the got the memo about NFTs in 2023
God ****ING DAMMIT SQUARE ENIX.

nothing but bad business decisions lately… including but not limited to going back on their promise that non-Remake FFVII projects would still use the legacy voice cast

REALLY hate Zack and Sephiroth’s new voices in Crisis Core Reunion, it was a deal breaker for me

Reactions: Z25

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I played Team Fortress 2 for the first time in three or four years; I'm not great at it, but it's still a lot of fun.

Also, I've gotten 100% of the achievements in Vampire Survivors! (at least, until the next update)

EDIT: In TF2, the Spy has a taunt where he hides in a cardboard box; it's a rare taunt where you can move while using it. I managed to go to the enemy's base, capture their intel (TF2's version of Capture The Flag), and get it back to my team's base while in a box the entire time! (it helped that most of the opposing team had a good sense of humour)

I wasn't even aware that I could capture the intel while in a box; Solid Snake would be proud!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mentioned the idea a while ago and now I'm designing it. Project: Sonic Boost Mania. A celebration of the Boost formula with memorable/iconic level aesthetics from Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Forces (not Generations, I love that game, but there's a reason why I'm not borrowing it's levels) with a story that pays tribute to all of those titles. And I'm having a lot of fun conceptualizing it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh yeah I played Super Mario Galaxy recently.

I want to like it more but the controls feel so stiff compared to Odyssey. I see why its so beloved but yeah, I'm not 100%ing this one. I started 3D Mario with Odyssey so it's hard to go back to a game without many schmovement options.

Now Mario 64 though. It's definitely shows its age in some ways but I'm enjoying it a lot more then I thought I would. Lots of text boxes early on, especially for a Mario game. I guess the devs were scared of players being overwhelmed by a crazy new z-axis.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I love hopping into 1-Star raids with my hyper trained death monsters.

They’re probably hosted by kids who just got the game for Christmas. It’s always a Fidough surrounded by two legendaries and a Gholdengo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daisy = Pauline = Rosalina = Bowsette > Peach

Top Bottom