• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I wish to ask; about Christmas, since you all grew up from being a kid, do you still enjoy Christmas, or do you find it depressing or not as fun nowadays?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Since season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee will happen next year, I'm hoping it's a cartoon that winds up having a similar impact to Phineas and Ferb upon the Disney channel. With Amphibia having ended, The Owl House wrapping up and the unfair treatment of Milo Murphy's Law (I'm bitter lol), I REALLY hope this show gets to have an impact and become a flagship show cuz it's really good.

I know I should probably get to watching Hamster and Gretel as well, but I don't wanna end up constantly comparing it to Milo Murphy's Law in my mind cuz I'm in full hyperfixation mode

I love them very much and I have major shipper brainrot right now.png

With them being a major reason for why

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TheMightyP TheMightyP is likely gonna celebrate by stealing the role, but it’s looking like Gal Gadot is indeed gone from the Wonder Woman life

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
likely so, but it doesn’t make the chances in keeping Cena, Robbie, and Levi any better
According to leaks, Levi is gone. Any of James Gunn’s projects seem to be mostly safe to maybe one or two changes. Gunn’s bias seems to be in full effect, and his intentionally poorly worded tweets, don’t go against this claim either.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really hope a Sonic Mania sequel is still in the works at some stage of development. Sega should be treating the team that made that game happen like gods, not driving them away.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
According to leaks, Levi is gone. Any of James Gunn’s projects seem to be mostly safe to maybe one or two changes. Gunn’s bias seems to be in full effect, and his intentionally poorly worded tweets, don’t go against this claim either.
It would be hella weird to leave our Levi since Safran worked on Shazam and is a co-president of the new DC Studios. Keep the Gunn favorites but not the Safran one…not something that sits right

osby

Smash Obsessed
I wish to ask; about Christmas, since you all grew up from being a kid, do you still enjoy Christmas, or do you find it depressing or not as fun nowadays?
We never celebrated Christmas but I went from thinking "this looks cool" to not caring that much about it.

Aside from padoru of course.

duxx

Smash Ace
Anyway I made another stupid Pokémon thing that took too long

A few weeks ago I made a thing with my favorite Pokémon from each type and gen, today I made an updated version of that
I once again invite you to rate my impeccable taste and also to share your own probably **** taste if you've got some time to kill
View attachment 365306
spent wayy too long making this lol
1671509949459.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
I really hope a Sonic Mania sequel is still in the works at some stage of development. Sega should be treating the team that made that game happen like gods, not driving them away.
I'm not sure it was ever in development.

It's my birthday today!
Unforturnately I have to wait a bit longer before I can play Sonic Frontiers!
:angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool::angryrool:
Late, but happy birthday!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Am Jewish

Every time I hear about people getting Christmas gifts I get jealous
Yeah, I know.

I should have said something that would have excused those who did not celebrate Christmas, for any reason, of course.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I still enjoy celebrating Christmas even though I try to find things to lift my spirits up.

That would be a real shame if they do not keep Levi going forward.

I have seen Gunn being rather active on Twitter answering questions and debunking rumours, but I think he needs to slow down, otherwise this will only cause further frustration not just to himself, but to the fans.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I have the sudden urge to replay an old Pokemon game

Might do the unthinkable and boot up my 3DS
Nevermind, I can't transfer my living dex to bank because my pass expired and I can't add funds to pay for a new one. Well, at least I can use it for free come March.

Thanks Nintendo

Jondolio

Smash Hero
How about New Year's Eve? That's how we usually exchange gifts here in winter.
The Jewish New Year is actually different from the general new year and is usually celebrated around September, and we don't get gifts then either

Top Bottom