• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Would you recommend it to someone like me who's never played Colors before but wants to?
Oh yeah, it's definitely a solid way to play the game, especially if you're new to it. It just definitely was rushed out the door and didn't have as much care given as it could've, but it's entirely serviceable and at it's core, still a really solid Sonic game. I appreciate, at the very least, that it makes it a lot easier to track down than hunting down a Wii copy. They've also patched a lot of the jank out, so it feels really nice now.

That said, there is still one major bug they haven't patched from what I've heard: There is a part of Terminal Velocity where the robot that fires lasers at you doesn't have its lasers render. It's thankfully not a huge deal, if I remember that sequence correctly, you can just sidestep out of the way by simply paying attention to which way its arms are going, but it is definitely an annoyance.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh yeah, it's definitely a solid way to play the game, especially if you're new to it. It just definitely was rushed out the door and didn't have as much care given as it could've, but it's entirely serviceable and at it's core, still a really solid Sonic game. I appreciate, at the very least, that it makes it a lot easier to track down than hunting down a Wii copy. They've also patched a lot of the jank out, so it feels really nice now.

That said, there is still one major bug they haven't patched from what I've heard: There is a part of Terminal Velocity where the robot that fires lasers at you doesn't have its lasers render. It's thankfully not a huge deal, if I remember that sequence correctly, you can just sidestep out of the way by simply paying attention to which way its arms are going, but it is definitely an annoyance.
I've seen people dodge the beams just by boosting a bit when they're fired so that's also easy

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
#svleaks is trending on Twitter. I think it's too soon for Scarlet and Violet to leak right now.

10 to 14 days until official release is more likely IMO.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
#svleaks is trending on Twitter. I thing it's too soon for Scarlet and Violet to leak right now.

10 to 14 days until official release is more likely IMO.
From what I've heard, Khu and the Chinese Riddler have confirmed someone has a copy of the game, whilst around the same time a leaked image of the Boxes in SCVI was also leaked, which if I remember correctly was also confirmed real. Thus, it's highly likely that we'll be picking up steam very soon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
From what I've heard, Khu and the Chinese Riddler have confirmed someone has a copy of the game, whilst around the same time a leaked image of the Boxes in SCVI was also leaked, which if I remember correctly was also confirmed real. Thus, it's highly likely that we'll be picking up steam very soon.
Then I may have to take my yearly social media sabbatical soon.

I’ll stick around for starter evos though. After Sobble, I'm never going into another starter blind again.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So uh when I said yesterday that I bought my first anime figure?

Well I've just pre-ordered my second one:

1667164518352.png

If all goes well.

Where tf are the whales and dolphins in Splatoon?

Yeah they're mammals, but they're still sea creatures. And probably the smartest things in the ocean.

Where are my goddamn cetaceans, Nintendo?
When will we get a Japanese Spider Crab as a character idea? I want it.

Thanks Japan.
1 Anya
2 Anya
3 Anya
4 Anya
5 Anya
6 Anya
7 Anya
8 Anya
9 Anya
10 Anya
47 Anya
48 Anya
49 Anya
50 Anya!

1667162893367.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m terms of Pokémon leaks, I almost want to see the starters, but at the same time, I’m so dedicated to Fuecoco that I don’t want to spoil his evolution.

It be hard to sell me on switching though. Either way, I will be interested once I see them in game, which I like best.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
why are Nintendotubers targeting the Return to Dreamland remake

what is there to be upset about

literally what
We know next to nothing about it. Meaning they showed off the full product, which is the exact same! And that makes me angry!!!! They cannot announce bonus modes or bosses!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Will probably get Violet. I like what both have to offer but I've gotten the "Red" version for the past few Generations so getting a Purple colored box will be a nice change of pace.

If someone wants to trade their Armarouge for a Ceruledge, definitely hit me up. Probably the only version exclusive thus far known that I would love to have on my team.

In terms of Pokémon leaks, I'm 100% for seeing all the new Mons and forms.

Story and gameplay related leaks are a no-no, though.
Pretty much my view on leaks. I love team-building in advance before starting a new game.

It would also really suck to invest in a Pokemon whose final evolution you end up not liking, especially when it's your starter.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Billions of years from now.
The Earth has been destroyed by the sun becoming a red giant.
Humans have moved on to colonize new worlds with their brains inhabiting robotic bodies.
You had me
The moon has now developed a face and limbs, put on a hat and started singing to a frog, butterfly and wombat.
Pandas are now the dominant species of Mars.
Then you lost me.

Top Bottom