• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
always good to acknowledge real issues here and there

I’m not sure if that’s an official thing or not, since the internet seems to only be giving assumptions for answers. Only turtles I know officially have a disorder are the 2012 iterations of Donnie (who has OCD, explains the April stuff) and Mikey (who has ADHD). If it does become official then that’s cool, and I’ll gladly welcome him to the autism hype train, but I merely prefer the other 3 Donnies more.

also 87 Donnie only gets a higher spot due to the Dark Turtle episode and the goofy 80s stuff he makes.
While it’s not explicitly stated in the show, one of the writers Ron Corcillo stated on Twitter a couple times that he felt Donnie was somewhere on the spectrum while writing. I’m taking it as a soft confirmation as Donnie does show a lot of traits that line up with him being on the spectrum.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
attention all Playstation Vita gamers

I have a hacked Vita that can dump games and all sorts of other modding shenanigans

what are banger Vita games worth backing up for emulation and fan translations

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I had to guess. I'm assuming its the Megabug having returned seeking revenge by possessing Rosalina this time.

Or do you think it could be some other dark entity that might have possessed her?
im thinking it’s probably something new, but it’s definitely a possessed Rosalina and not a new being that looks like her.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
im thinking it’s probably something new, but it’s definitely a possessed Rosalina and not a new being that looks like her.
imagine if it’s somehow Shadow Queen possessing Rosalina. It’s not. I know it’s not. Nintendo would never let them do such a blatant Thousand Year Door callback. But god damn would that be cool.

and I know Noipoi Noipoi is tired of hearing this but man I want Geno in this game! He would be so perfect for both it’s space theme and it’s weapon based gameplay. Really would be amazing if Ubisoft could pull out a miracle here and make that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
imagine if it’s somehow Shadow Queen possessing Rosalina. It’s not. I know it’s not. Nintendo would never let them do such a blatant Thousand Year Door callback. But god damn would that be cool.

and I know Noipoi Noipoi is tired of hearing this but man I want Geno in this game! He would be so perfect for both it’s space theme and it’s weapon based gameplay. Really would be amazing if Ubisoft could pull out a miracle here and make that happen.
If only he wasn’t thrown in the Square Enix dumpster,

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
is anyone else here having an issue with Terraria where it randomly crashes while playing after a bit?

I've searched on Google and supposedly it's an issue with Windows 11, either something to do with files being read from or written to the game's folder, or because Terraria is 32-bit or something...I'm not really sure, but it's annoying, seems unplayable without having to save & quit the world very often (and since you always get warped back to the world's spawn after you rejoin...yeah, not very fun having to save & quit that much. With autosave turned on it will save the world's stuff when crashing it seems, but even with it on your character may not get their stuff saved sometimes. I tried turning autosave off as I thought maybe there was a bug with it, and...no, bad idea).

It used to never crash for me, though the last time I played it, I was still on Windows 10, and I think it was around when they did the Don't Starve crossover.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Bwario and Bwaluigi (and Lava Queen) better be in Sparks of Hope.

Being the only bosses in Kingdom Battle to run away rather than be defeated is just begging them to return.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've mentioned this before but something about Sparks Of Hope just feels off to me.

It could very well just be Ubisoft's attachment ruining the vibes idk.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Kino's back on the menu
I feel like I have to post this:

Top Bottom