• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It's beem some time so I just wanna say that the "EAT MY HAMMER" line from Thor 4?

May have been the worst line I have ever heard from any movie

There's also the "I deed nawt hit her" line from The Room, among others (and lines that are much, much cheesier from other movies) - at least with Thor, it was part of the joke that Jane's terrible with coming up with catchphrases.

I get that people don't like Thor: Love and Thunder (though I'm not sure if it's because there's too much emphasis on comedy or if it's another reason), but it's hardly the worst line of dialogue out there.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is real?

This stuff actually happened with Barney??????
based on the video yes…explains the “I hate you, you hate me, let’s get together and kill Barney” song
I used to love the hell out of 2012 TMNT but looking back at it why did every lady on the series want to boink a turtle
That was gonna happen inevitably tbf, just like every other comic book franchise. Doubt they thought giving the past fans what they wanted was gonna lead to a lot of 34 art however. April (whom Donnie did get in the end…and surprisingly became the most popular TMNT ship), Karai (…which thankfully didn’t go down the Fire Emblem Fates, Game of Thrones, or 12 Minutes route), and Renet are the only real odd balls. I’d say stuff about Mona Lisa, but she’s a character literally made to be Raph's love interest, so she gets a full pass. Tho at least it wasn’t every single woman having a crush on the turtles.
Shinigami, the alien girl who purposely tried to get Leo killed, the “Irmas”, Aoplex, Tokka, that one cat lady in the Usagi arc, that little girl in the final arc, tea time girl, Kraang women, Utrom women, the Utrom Queen, April’s mutant mom clone, a lot of other background characters, a lot of other alien women, that one ***** who possessed April and “killed Donnie”, and Megan Fox…probably…

also Imma just point out Mirage/OG Leonardo married and impregnated a human woman, and somehow made a human only daughter. To this day I still don’t know how that works. Matter of fact, I think the entire franchise may need to be bonked.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kinda makes me appreciate Rise Donnie and April’s friendship even more
even tho Rise Donnie is probably my least favorite of the 4 tv animated Donnies, his chemistry with the high tier April does work.

tho on a different TMNT note…the Casey Jones treatment these days has gotten out of hand

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ll be the only one who thinks Nick should be growing Casey’s relevancy higher alongside the turtles and April

but he gets credit for dumping Jennika for becoming a turtle

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This weeks lego masters does make me want to see an episode where they promote Lego Mario.

With the idea being they make life scale Mario models or maybe Nintendo based models in general. It be really cool to see how they tackle that challenge.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know Coolio, the one who did the rap song, Gangsta's Paradise?

I have some bad news about him.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, time to get ready for Scream Fortress again in 2 days.

Merasmus arrives on a tide of blood! ...oh, hello soldier

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just a heads up to all Sonic fans out there; bit time spoilers for Sonic Frontiers seem to be coming out. There is even one for the second island in the game as well as Super Sonic gameplay where the boss is defeated, as in what happens when it is defeated. I did not see the spoilers, but for those who care, try not to get yourself spoiled, okay? Unless you want to, of course.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one moment you’re watching innocent She-Hulk/Jennifer Walters stuff going on…

…and the next you get reminded about the men in the world who make themselves seem nice and trusting to women only to sleep with them then afterwards take pictures and videos of them unconscious to upload online or send to other men without consent then take their blood for some sort of purpose relating to male toxicity due to them hating on a woman who enjoys being confident…that and they’re coincidentally caucasian and wanting that woman to suffer, be through murder or worse
3E21C754-378D-4255-8099-FB2E32356879.jpeg
reality sucks for woman a lot of times

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
one moment you’re watching innocent She-Hulk/Jennifer Walters stuff going on…

…and the next you get reminded about the men in the world who make themselves seem nice and trusting to women only to sleep with them then afterwards take pictures and videos of them unconscious to upload online or send to other men without consent then take their blood for some sort of purpose relating to male toxicity due to them hating on a woman who enjoys being confident…that and they’re coincidentally caucasian and wanting that woman to suffer, be through murder or worse
View attachment 361521
reality sucks for woman a lot of times
That is sexism for you, and that is something I will never support. Things like this should not happen at all, even though they do, sadly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you ever feel insecure about your artistic talent, remember that whatever you do will likely be better than this name

King Sentai KingKing-ger

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Google is shutting down Stadia next January. Everything will be refunded though.

…did anyone here use Stadia?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If you ever feel insecure about your artistic talent, remember that whatever you do will likely be better than this name

King Sentai KingKing-ger
It's just a hunch but I think that this sentai will be royalty themed in some capacity.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New story trailer for Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

This has a pretty big spoiler basically confirmed in it so watch at your own risk.

Even if it’s something that makes sense, it’s still big.

Outside of that, these cutscenes look great!

Top Bottom