• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I remember once thinking it would be funny if Sora and co were live action and played by their VOs in a hypothetical Muppets World.
now I want Sora as a Muppet
I was just kidding around, you know.
considering the world we live in, it’s hard to tell what is and what is not a kidding around moment…

plus Disney would do anything for even more cash

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I was think I'll take the Net Navi with the Swords and Crocodile Starter. But I don't know what else I'd have on my team.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
now I want Sora as a Muppet

considering the world we live in, it’s hard to tell what is and what is not a kidding around moment…

plus Disney would do anything for even more cash
Yeah, I know. Just couldn’t help but joke about that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm not a cool kid this time around. I'm a boring ass man who has avoided all potential leaks thus far.
I’m actually gonna avoid any datamines this time. Playing through Galar and discovering the new Pokémon for the first time was amazing, and I wanna do that again.

I’ve read a few leaks here and there, but once the bombs start dropping I’m out.

Except the starters. After Inteleon, I’m never going into another starter blind again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m actually gonna avoid any datamines this time. Playing through Galar and discovering the new Pokémon for the first time was amazing, and I wanna do that again.

I’ve read a few leaks here and there, but once the bombs start dropping I’m out.

Except the starters. After Inteleon, I’m never going into another starter blind again.
Yeah, if its true about the Fire Starter, I don't care. I'm double dipping on the Fire/Ghost combo. I'm tryna get the coolest looking ones. And since I skipped on Gen 8, I'll probably pick up a team member from that game, Like the Corviknight Line. Then all I need is a good 3 stage Electric and Water type.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Apologies for the delay, but Noipoi Noipoi 's AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I feel like the Palaeozoic era is so underrated

I would definitely watch a documentary about the Cambrian, to Silurian, Devonian, and up to Permian.
(The only one we got is Walking with Monsters)

Mesozoic especially Cretaceous is overrated.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When he feels like it

He can make whatever movie he wants
I mean, yeah he can and we all know people will eat up his movies like cake but i really wanna see something new from him
When enough Fujos threaten him and his family.

Get to work. Be the change you want to see in the world.
Untitled35_20220908131140.png

Lets go

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
When is Makoto Shinkai gonna make a movie abiut to gay boys insted of a straight couple?
Ok but his new movie feels like a damn South Park Rob Schneider skit.

"Rob Schneider had it all, a good house, beautiful looks, a nice job, but that all changed when Rob fell for a high school girl. Now Rob Schneider... might wanna sit this one out! Two legs to four legs, Rob Schneider is... A CHAIR. RATED PG-13

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok but his new movie feels like a damn South Park Rob Schneider skit.

"Rob Schneider had it all, a good house, beautiful looks, a nice job, but that all changed when Rob fell for a high school girl. Now Rob Schneider... might wanna sit this one out! Two legs to four legs, Rob Schneider is... A CHAIR. RATED PG-13
Sit this one out
I CAN'T-

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
as I go on through this TMNT 2012 marathon, I would like to know why the season one budget casually increased a good bit after the first 3 episodes

that and how Nickelodeon didn’t interfere with the show too much

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bully Maguire alt.

Bully Maguire alt.

EDIT: I hate how Twitter cropped this version, it cropped the normal one just fine. Anyway, I can't post it as is on here cause the file size is too large for most of my art.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Thank you Glamrock Freddy for being one of the few FNAF characters to match human proportions, allowing for super accurate cosplays like this-

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh look:
Switchshot2.jpg

Two new games I bought today. Finally happy to play a Trails game on Switch that I don't have. OneShot............... MooMew64 MooMew64 I blame your influence on me.

When is Makoto Shinkai gonna make a movie about to gay boys instead of a straight couple?
After he has a migraine when 100 movie fanantics point out the 10,000 plotholes of each of his films (except 5 Centimeters Per Second cause that's amazing).

I'm excited for Suzume no Tojinari................but I know its gonna be fully of so many plotholes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not really. All that stuff seams to only apply to the Rabbids and not any of the Mario stuff.
This isn’t a rabbids game though, it’s a Mario game featuring the Rabbids.

The pitch was liked so much that Nintendo is allowing them to whatever the hell they want with some of their most iconic characters.

That says a lot right there, that their Secruity around these characters was either a lie or like cash said, blown out of proportions.

That’s my point though, if a third party can do this, there should be no reason anyone in house at Nintendo can’t have fun in the Mario sandbox.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Thank you!

One night I realized that the three games I was most hyped for were basically dropping back to back, and I got a little excited :nifty:
xD Totally understandable, my friend! x3 I really hope you have a great time with every single one!:happysheep:

Top Bottom