• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I keep looking at that new Diglett and all i can think of is that it looks like a tapeworm.

I dont like that

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
even tho the gig didn’t last long due to naughty tweets, being Leonardo was probably the best thing Jason Biggs was doing outside of them American Pie films

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I keep looking at that new Diglett and all i can think of is that it looks like a tapeworm.

I dont like that
Let me be the one to remind you of that one Nicktoon that had an episode all about trying to pull the largest tapeworm you ever did see out of some poor dude's body.

Yes that happened.

View attachment 361635
best April for unbiased reasonings
This April definitely headbangs to Eurobeat when not on the job

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's a real pain in the ass now that everything related to the hurricane has passed and now i have to wait till next week to fill the fridge with food again due to the food that was there before going bad.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The target bursting part of After Alterna can suck my ass. I am so ****ing over that they give you a white reticle in a light environment and make you shoot targets on a grid that can ****ing endure being shot. I'm ****ing livid.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
All quiet tonight?

Think we should all erase everyone's memory and go back to during Smash Speculation.........cause funny.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We know the next episode of Helluva Boss is in October but not the exact day.

I'm predicting either halfway in the month or the 31st.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I’m gonna post random prediction for song choices for the Mario trailer because why not.

For day one, who wants to bet they use this?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Honestly the right choice since most MCU shows are basically just long ass movies
Not sure if this is a hot take, but I have mostly enjoyed the Phase 4 MCU films with the only flop being Black Widow. The Disney+ shows on the other hand? Most of them ranged from okay to meh with only Moon Knight being really good.

Top Bottom