• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some might say I draw Spider-Man a little too much, that I might have a problem. But I can stop at anytime I want. I just don't want to.

So yeah, I drew Spider-Man again. Kinda looking forward to Scarlet and Violet, since lack of drip aside, it looks more interesting than the last couple of Pokemon games. Also the Net Navi Pokemon kind of hit differently.

KillerCage

Smash Master
...If I'm being honest with myself I think I'm still kind of depressed. I don't know if it'll actually help but I think I'll go ahead and take a mental health break.

Later gamers.
Please take care of youself.
Take as much time as you need.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Haven’t seen anything but apparently major story stuff is out there.
I am going to do my best to avoid it. To anyone else who may want to share the leaked stuff, remember to use the spoiler tags, please. I am saying that because I am sure that myself, as well as others don't want to be spoiled.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario and rabbids proves one thing, and that’s that whatever excuse they made up about Paper Mario must have changed or was just a lie and they never lost free control.

Because sparks of hope contradicts multiple things about these alleged rules.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Most things have better writing than Kingdom hearts.
Speaking of Kingdom Hearts...

Imagine a Kingdom Hearts game, but Sora and all the other characters, especially the Disney ones, are live action to make it a live action version of Kingdom Hearts to fit with the live action version of the movies.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Mario and rabbids proves one thing, and that’s that whatever excuse they made up about Paper Mario must have changed or was just a lie and they never lost free control.

Part of me wonders if the rules were either

A.) Made up completely or B.) Completely blown out of proportion

Nintendo being weird is common but also Nintendo fans making mountains out of mole hills is another common occurence.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Not really. All that stuff seams to only apply to the Rabbids and not any of the Mario stuff.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
While it’s not explicitly stated in the show, one of the writers Ron Corcillo stated on Twitter a couple times that he felt Donnie was somewhere on the spectrum while writing. I’m taking it as a soft confirmation as Donnie does show a lot of traits that line up with him being on the spectrum.
Maybe it’ll become official down the line, whether the show lives or stays dead. Either way it’s nice that they’ve been giving the turtles these disorders, and using them to show that they’re not something that makes you useless.
I feel like I have to post this:

that was extremely catchy
Some might say I draw Spider-Man a little too much, that I might have a problem. But I can stop at anytime I want. I just don't want to.

So yeah, I drew Spider-Man again. Kinda looking forward to Scarlet and Violet, since lack of drip aside, it looks more interesting than the last couple of Pokemon games. Also the Net Navi Pokemon kind of hit differently.
you did better drawing Spider-Man than the current comic run artist did recently
21579A5C-9642-471E-9291-33647D3225B9.jpeg
B1CA017F-DB58-43AA-BF39-6636117BFBEE.jpeg
therefore that’s an excuse for you to never stop making Spidey art

Armour Wars (the MCU spin-off starring Don Cheadle) is becoming a movie instead. Can't wait for the return of War Machine's famous catchphrase: "Boom! You looking for this?"
I’ll sue America if Rhodey doesn’t say that as his final kill shot line
Speaking of Kingdom Hearts...

Imagine a Kingdom Hearts game, but Sora and all the other characters, especially the Disney ones, are live action to make it a live action version of Kingdom Hearts to fit with the live action version of the movies.
I don’t think a live action Kingdom Heart would sit well with the public with how anime as **** it is

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Maybe it’ll become official down the line, whether the show lives or stays dead. Either way it’s nice that they’ve been giving the turtles these disorders, and using them to show that they’re not something that makes you useless.

that was extremely catchy

you did better drawing Spider-Man than the current comic run artist did recently
therefore that’s an excuse for you to never stop making Spidey art

I’ll sue America if Rhodey doesn’t say that as his final kill shot line

I don’t think a live action Kingdom Heart would sit well with the public with how anime as **** it is
I remember once thinking it would be funny if Sora and co were live action and played by their VOs in a hypothetical Muppets World.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Donald and Goofy would definitely be Muppets.
It was all part of a larger hypothetical in which the game's party wouls be Sora, Riku, and Kairi all going on an adventure together through worlds based on things Disney has bought rather than created. So in my head, Donald and Goofy wouldn't even be there. The Muppet Theater world would have been the mini-game world like Hundred Acre Wood. Only this time it's like a high-definition FMV game.

But yeah, if Donald and Goofy HAD to be there, they would definitely be muppets.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So if Hori has the time to do that then he can 100% do the same with Miruko and Midnight and Ms. Joke right
View attachment 361487
Could've had Miruko and the Wild Wild Pussycats Full Color Twerk off scene, then oiled up Hawks and Eraserhead for the Fujos. Could've sold 9 PlusUltrillion copies with that one. But I guess not.

Top Bottom