• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Twitter don't make Nintendo Direct trending yet again challenge (impossible!)
Didn’t you hear? The Nintendo direct is right now!

Here’s the link

Edit: They just announced Capcom, Sega and Nintendo at the Olympic Games, featuring Dante from the sonic may cry series.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The 3DS and Wii U have both received stability updates.

Probably the first of the year and last of the year
mfw Nintendo finally ends the support cycle for these consoles, making it stupid easy to Homebrew them for and backing up my games and other shenanigans:

iu (2).gif

TBH IDK if I'll ever bother with 3DS and DS much, emulation on those is wack and they're already portable, which is like, my preferred way of playing them lol. If I mod 'em, it'll probably be for region free patching.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
mfw Nintendo finally ends the support cycle for these consoles, making it stupid easy to Homebrew them for and backing up my games and other shenanigans:

View attachment 359825

TBH IDK if I'll ever bother with 3DS and DS much, emulation on those is wack and they're already portable, which is like, my preferred way of playing them lol. If I mod 'em, it'll probably be for region free patching.
One gif I shouldn't have watched while 3/4 asleep.

Moo I swear you have planted something in my dreams tonight.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
5Q7Bj2RJGD75I75aIiQHLS.jpg

Beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, just in time for the collection that's coming out! I had a lot of fun with it, and both the sprite work and the music were great.

It was a smooth, well-designed beat-em-up, it didn't drag on for too long or wear out its welcome, and I'm looking forward to what the developers release next.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really wish GameFreak would reuse more of their scrapped Pokémon designs. Especially the scrapped Gen 2 babies. Like Meowth, Ponyta, Grimer, Growlithe (even if that one looked nothing like Growlithe or Arcanine), Grimer, even Goldeen. They were all super cute. And I’d love pre-evolutions for Paras and Doduo, even if those specific designs didn’t work for a handful of reasons.

Also, please. A baby Koffing named Sneezing. It writes itself.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Dunkey spoiled crucial stuff from XC3 on his new video and then minutes ago just flat out spoiled the game's ending on twitter to millions of people without a single warning at all, great job at making yourself look like a complete jerk who can't take criticism
People still pay attention to this man?

Always thought he was unfunny and annoying as hell. Seeing he’s an asshole isn’t that surprising. I thought people had realized all of this before though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

This is the card he plays when he does dumb **** every time.

Every.
Single.
Time.
Wow it's almost like he did it for outrage clicks and attention and by making multiple posts about it you're doing exactly what he wants. Like, regardless of the fact he spoiled that the main villain is Tora who's goal is to lower the age of consent to 2, why bother giving him attention

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got new Cynthia alt in my first multi!
11F3B0EB-CD59-4F61-909B-BAF3F9E4EB38.jpeg

I love the design they gave her and seeing Mega Lucario as a full fledged tank is pretty awesome. Goes with the vibes it always has in the anime of being a basically legendary tier Pokémon by movie standards.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I actually like Dunkey's videos quite a bit and he can even put out some real thoughtful reviews from time to time.

That said, posting un-prompted spoilers for a story focused game that's only a month old was in extremely poor taste.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Lord forgive me I'm spending the child support on a pre order

Oracle Link

Smash Master
People still pay attention to this man?

Always thought he was unfunny and annoying as hell. Seeing he’s an asshole isn’t that surprising. I thought people had realized all of this before though.
Yup i 100% Agree his Videos were Annoying and Unfunny as hell!

Other than that im off Watching DBS Superhero and of course im spoiled on every single new Form! Cant Watch Dragonball without knowing every Form!

Last edited:
Top Bottom