• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
IDC if this ends up putting our standing with SEGA on the line: Take this game out and throw it into the garbage immediately.
Honestly, I'm not really counting SEGA to act on this, unfortunately. I'm not super educated on their practices, but they don't meddle with fan content as far as I'm aware, I think? I'd love to see them take this down, though, if they're aware of it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Holy race:

1660403575620.png

“I'm Avatar Airavata. Hm? You're small for a master. Don't get blown away, okay?”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Hindu mythology. A white elephant who carries the sky god Indra. His name means “belonging to Iravati” but he’s also called “elephant of the cloud” or “fighting elephant”. He’s said to have four tusks and seven trunks and act as the king of elephants. Some say he was born after Brahma sang hymns to the broken halves of Garuda’s egg while others claim that he came to be after gods churn the ocean of milk.

Skills: Marakukaja, Wind Breath, Zandyne, Diarama

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Vile race.

I’m happy that Airavata has his tusks but only has one trunk. Some of his artistic depictions look a bit creepy with seven of them. Despite not having any other supernatural traits, the sheer majesty of his ornaments is enough to look him the part of a divine elephant monarch.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She would probably just say "I didn't see him" and move on.
based on the small bit of dialogue in Book 4, she was going to talk about him before Lyn decided to interrupt with her petty ways…such a tease

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Spoilers for episodes 4 and 5 of Primal.

So apparently the vikings were like civilizations back then where slaves were common apparently granted in Spear's perspective he seen them as the bad guys due to capturing Mira and was simply trying to rescue her. That viking father and daughter now out for revenge for what he did.

Given the intention for this is to be an anthology. Makes me wonder if they'll be the next characters the show focuses on and if they might even klll Spear and Fang or they live as they eventually go their separate ways as rumored and the show begins focusing on the former.

As for episode 5. Still fairly interesting. It seems the world of Primal is basically our earth but its past is an amalgam of ancient history and prehistory blended together and also seems to indicate some prehistoric creatures survived to the present as noted with the mounted saber-toothed cat. The escape asylum patient may have also been a neanderthal. Perhaps a descendant of Spear?

Edit: Then again The Scorpion at this point is clearly that horned deity, perhaps the Vikings are being forced by him to give him those people they've captured supposedly as slaves as some kind of sacrifices or he'll destroy them all (Which they pretty much are at this point given Spear and Fang).

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge TheMightyP TheMightyP Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Wademan94 Wademan94 @SonicSmasher1 osby osby Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @KillerCage

OK, UH

ACTUAL PSA TIME FOR SONIC PEEPS I KNOW HERE IN THE THREAD BECAUSE I BROUGHT IT UP EARLIER, AND THIS IS NOT A FUNNY, THIS IS ME BEING GENUINE:

STAY AWAY FROM SONIC OMENS

DO NOT PLAY IT

THINGS JUST GOT SO MUCH WORSE THAN THEM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY

APPARENTLY SOME VERY NOT OK TEXTURES OF MARIA ARE IN THE GAME

NOPE

NOPE

NOT DOING AN OMENS REVIEW

CANCELLED, NOT DOING IT

MORE STUFF IS BEING BROUGHT TO LIGHT ABOUT IT AND

HOLY CRUD NO

YEAH, WE NEED SEGA TO TAKE ACTION HERE, THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT OK
Seriously, how hard is it for people to not act like freaks?

Nothing is sacred in fandom.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh now I know why y’all freaking out over the Omens ****

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Today, it has been a year since "Free Guy" was released which surprised me at the time as a really good film to watch.
Pretty good movie but not as good as The Suicide Squad was which also released over a year ago this month.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm actually kinda frustrated right now, i'm like THIS close to completing the Battle pass in Multiversus, but even if i complete todays missions i'll still 500 points to reach max level and unlock Jake's echo fighter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm actually kinda frustrated right now, i'm like THIS close to completing the Battle pass in Multiversus, but even if i complete todays missions i'll still 500 points to reach max level and unlock Jake's echo fighter.
I think Cake is just an alt

Starry.

No Life Princess
despite people saying how 'cringey and bad" they are

Fall Guys is fun

Fortnite is fun

Roblox actually has some pretty talented stuff when the people making games on it are trying

Guess I'm cringe and can no longer be a gamer, I complimented cringe baby games :250:
I only played fortnite and fall guys recently for the first time. It was actually kind of funny ngl. I remember being on discord with friends playing fortnite for the first time and catching myself say "I just wanted to kill Darth Vader, why did I have to get bodied by Indiana Jones first".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
despite people saying how 'cringey and bad" they are

Fall Guys is fun

Fortnite is fun

Roblox actually has some pretty talented stuff when the people making games on it are trying

Guess I'm cringe and can no longer be a gamer, I complimented cringe baby games :250:
You are a Nintendo fan on a Smash Bros forum, was there ever any doubt?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't get it. :skull: is that something the speaker says and I just forgot, or-

Bear with me I have ADHD and my brain is all over the place.
It’s what the announcer says before you meet Mr. Furry-Fetus
By the end of the postgame you will remember that statement lol.

Top Bottom