• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DB Twitter mad cause Toriyama nerfed Bulma’s ass in the manga adaptation of Super Hero

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know one of these days i gotta buy the X legacy collection just to have the whole Legacy collection set on my shelf.

I have the Classic, Zero and Battle Network ones but i just never got the X one because X is the Megaman sries i'm not as big a fan of compared to all the others.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Confirmed that they did not fix the bug for Stantler for evolving.
Lol they weren’t going to do anything until where they will go back and realize they half programmed these Pokémon into the game and go “damn we better fix that”.

Shroob

Sup?
Lol they weren’t going to do anything until where they will go back and realize they half programmed these Pokémon into the game and go “damn we better fix that”.
The irony I still don't understand is that the day 0 patch fixed White-Stripe Basculin from evolving into a BAD EGG

But why even bother when no one aside from hackers or people who bred down from hacked Basculin would even have a White Stripe one.

Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what I would kill to know. If there is anyone who actually still remembers. What were the stop n swap items in Banjo-Kazooie originally supposed to actually do. Like, they were originally supposed to be able to transfer data and items into other games, and we know for certain that there were 5other games involved in this. We know some were going to be DK64, Banjo-Tooie, and Twelve Tales: Conker 64. We don't know the other two for sure, conflicting statements and all. And like, yeah. They did stuff later that was called stop and swap and used those assets but i'm talking originally. Heck, Twelve Tales was a completely different game by the time Stop N Swap was axed! I wanna know what each item did in each game and how. And what other ideas were being kicked around for how the other games would interact with each other. Surely it's all written down somewhere! If only I could just email or tweet and ask someone and get an answer.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
With both Super Mario Galaxy games having some elements that either the first game or it's sequel did better than the other, I'm curious. Which final level do those of you who've played both games personally think is the better one? Bowser's Galaxy Reactor, or Bowser's Galaxy Generator?

Which felt like a better final level? Which did you find more challenging? Which had the better music in your opinion?

I'd ask about the difficulty of each final boss battle too but Bowser's second phase in 2 pretty much makes the answer the first game's by default

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Chaos has been hella buffed in the Pixel Remaster.

EDIT: Praise the Giant's Glove!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if Microsoft released a version of Diddy Kong Racing on Xbox but they call it Pro-Am 64 (it's beta name) and take out Diddy and Krunch (the only characters Nintendo owns) and replace them with Kazooie and the Twelve Tales version of Berri (to match the Twelve Tales Proto Conker). That would rock.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
With both Super Mario Galaxy games having some elements that either the first game or it's sequel did better than the other, I'm curious. Which final level do those of you who've played both games personally think is the better one? Bowser's Galaxy Reactor, or Bowser's Galaxy Generator?

Which felt like a better final level? Which did you find more challenging? Which had the better music in your opinion?

I'd ask about the difficulty of each final boss battle too but Bowser's second phase in 2 pretty much makes the answer the first game's by default
Galaxy Generator was the better level im terms of design, music, and atmosphere, but then they ruined it by making the Bowser fight last like 3 minutes.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo of Japan has officially announced that they have changed the Japanese name for Foreman Spike from Blacky to Spike, like the rest of the world.
Oh yeah, Nintendo DEFINITELY has plans for this character beyond the movie.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo of Japan has officially announced that they have changed the Japanese name for Foreman Spike from Blacky to Spike, like the rest of the world.
Oh yeah, Nintendo DEFINITELY has plans for this character beyond the movie.
I'm sorry, his name was...

Top Bottom