• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Beat the main campain of KH3 Re Mind.

You know, I already enjoyed KH3 as is, but this is once again, PEAK. I said it before but his whole series has been peak gaming after peak gaming after peak gaming. I've been going to college to learn game design, but WHY am I paying thousands of dollars when I nothing I was taught can suprass the absolute masterclass of design this series has given me?

It's been of my all time favorite franchise after 2 Final Mix, but this may genuinelly be my favorite franchise in gaming. Top 3 at the least.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would absolutely love Cody to be in a Zelda movie

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Beat the main campain of KH3 Re Mind.

You know, I already enjoyed KH3 as is, but this is once again, PEAK. I said it before but his whole series has been peak gaming after peak gaming after peak gaming. I've been going to college to learn game design, but WHY am I paying thousands of dollars when I nothing I was taught can suprass the absolute masterclass of design this series has given me?

It's been of my all time favorite franchise after 2 Final Mix, but this may genuinelly be my favorite franchise in gaming. Top 3 at the least.
Nomura would cry if he saw just how much you like KH, its beautiful

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So MKLeo is the NA Team Captain obviously, but guess who the World Team Captain is...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yeah, agreed. I was just messin' lol.

Would love to see a Skylanders movie adaptation too, Academy was great
If I had to do my own TV show, here's what I would have it be like:
The only Skylander we would start off with is Spyro himself who was summoned with Eon telling him that they need a team of Skylanders to take on Kaos's evil forces.

So Spyro and Eon would set off to find other Skylanders to recruit while having little misadventures along the way.

There would be 32 episodes (First episode has Spyro) starring said Skylander who would meet Spyro and the others as their team expands and grows.

I can imagine many possible interactions/friendships between the Skylanders...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Having watching Total Drama

Cody would 100% simp for Zelda.

Also he and Noah had the biggest glow ups in that show in terms of character dynamics.
he’s missing the wrestling part…tho he could get a pass if he decides to go blonde

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
...This is in very poor taste.
My apologies, obviously I meant no ill will with that post. Especially when I've seen very similar posts made as jokes on here without any complaints. I'll edit my original post.

Nor would I wish harm, on anyone.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Look I have a lot of opinions on the pit bull controversy, and this isn't the place to go into it. It's an issue I'm very sensitive about.

But I will say pit bulls are the Frankenstein's Monsters, and humans are the Dr.Frankensteins. At a certain point "pit bulls are dangerous" becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, either from owners who are too scared to train and socialize theirs or those who go too far to try to disprove it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Look I have a lot of opinions on the pit bull controversy, and this isn't the place to go into it. It's an issue I'm very sensitive about.

But I will say pit bulls are the Frankenstein's Monsters, and humans are the Dr.Frankensteins. At a certain point "pit bulls are dangerous" becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, either from owners who are too scared to train and socialize theirs or those who go too far to try to disprove it.
I do understand that, I have 6 german shepards. Their all rescues with who knows what past. I've had like 6 other german shepards over the years as well. Any dog can be agressive, trained or untrained. Hell, they even got into a fight with one of other dogs because they were getting aggressive over a toy. Usually its playfully aggressive, but in a moment they kinda snapped and the dog they went after need quite a bit of stitches.

Given she was 10, shes was a hell of a fighter and fought back strong. Recovered just fine, and after that I've never seen my dogs act like that again. All animals can turn that way, regardless of how they are trained( my dogs have all been trained pretty well over the years). Like with people, there is no inherent good or bad with animals. You won't be able to preidct them either way, but they shouldn't be judged that way either. With love and care, most of the time they can be prevented from being aggressive. Most people just don't both to go to those lengths though.

I should also mention, I've been bit twice by one of my dogs on my hand. Bit of a nasty cut, but again it was situations were out of nowhere their personality changed. I can't fault the dog when they were likely abused before my family adopted it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have had 3 pitbulls in my short life and they’ve all been boujee ****ers…also they fear the cats we have as well (tho the cats fear them as well despite one of them being my guard cat for taking out trash…a true cat homie)
Are we revealing dog secrets now? Ok, mine is that I love Chihuahua's and I think they get a bad rep. This may be my own bias cause I had one (and I miss her so much), but they are adorable.
I’ve only had 2 chihuahuas in my life, and I see no caps within your statement on them

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hate dogs. They’re big smelly stupid slobbering nincompoops who get treated like royalty because they can fetch a ball. They sniff each other’s butts for Christ’s sake, that’s disgusting. They add nothing of value. Dogs are bad and you should feel bad if you like them.

8953BD12-D77B-4CDF-92B0-7DEAA6A6AAB8.jpeg

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sorry about getting so serious there.

I think it's important to understand that pit bull hate is a very real issue with real consequences. It's also a very politcal issue.

They're some of the hardest animals to find homes for, and a lot of shelters and charities actively fight to dispel their poor public image so they can find them homes. These types of jokes actively harm these movements.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I've had a dog when I was much younger, a Labrador. He was a bit unruly so my mom decided to give him to another family. Since then we also fostered a dog my dad saved and watched a friend's dog a couple times.

I also had two cats throughout my life and I bonded with them more closely so I'm much more of a cat person, but I still do love dogs a lot.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My heart goes out to queer people in Florida because now a certain combination of laws is making it legal to give queer people the death penalty for having the audacity to exist
It is pretty gross how they disguised it as the death penalty for pedos, but the quiet part is that they equate being to being LGBT to sexually abusing kids, and if you put the two together.... I actually hope the fed gov does crack down on it because it's gross and it's not gonna stop there if left unchecked

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It is pretty gross how they disguised it as the death penalty for pedos, but the quiet part is that they equate being to being LGBT to sexually abusing kids, and if you put the two together.... I actually hope the fed gov does crack down on it because it's gross and it's not gonna stop there if left unchecked
It also actually protects pedophiles. How easy does it sound to guilt trip a child over literally anything like saying Santa's not coming this year because they didn't keep their room tidy or some ****? Now imagine "Stacy if you tell mommy and daddy what we did, they'll kill your old uncle Ron, you wouldn't want me to die, would you?" And that's ignoring how every ****ing youth pastor will be given less harsh punishments because they're men of god who comes from good families and have bright futures.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It also actually protects pedophiles. How easy does it sound to guilt trip a child over literally anything like saying Santa's not coming this year because they didn't keep their room tidy or some ****? Now imagine "Stacy if you tell mommy and daddy what we did, they'll kill your old uncle Ron, you wouldn't want me to die, would you?" And that's ignoring how every ****ing youth pastor will be given less harsh punishments because they're men of god who comes from good families and have bright futures.
I mean maybe, some children do have a habit of letting words fly regardless, but yeah I can see that point. That said, it'll probably not be enforced for certain people if you catch my drift

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Want to get out of the house today so gonna go to the mall and get Violent Night on blu-ray with the remainder of my birthday money. Go get something to eat and then see Renfield at the theater.

The idea of Nicolas Cage as Dracula. Lol

Also made contact with a friend of mine I hadn't seen in years hoping to connect with. Invited him but he's currently out of town for the weekend. I'll probably give him a call on Monday to see if he'd like to go see Dungeons & Dragons as well as catching up at Tim's.

Also took the dogs for another usual morning walk as always and written more of my attempted children's book.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sorry about getting so serious there.

I think it's important to understand that pit bull hate is a very real issue with real consequences. It's also a very politcal issue.

They're some of the hardest animals to find homes for, and a lot of shelters and charities actively fight to dispel their poor public image so they can find them homes. These types of jokes actively harm these movements.
Agreed, and we should stop focusing on pits when it's those annoying ass pomeranians that are truly evil

Also adopt, don't shop

Top Bottom