• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean evem ignoring the Totally Spies sneak, 6Teen and Braceface were not clean either
This is true, but those shows had a lot of storytelling focused on real issues and did them well enough.

As opposed to totally spies which is mainly action with fetish involved.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm keeping my expectations low for more Nintendo Dynasty Warriors games, and I don't have much hope for stuff outside of The Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I don't think anyone has talked about this from what I've seen...

InkedFiw7CG0XoAIM_Mr.jpg

That giant egg on the peak of Yoshi's Island. I don't think there's any precedent for that in any version of Yoshi's Island. It actually reminds me of Link's Awakening more than anything.

So yeah, I think there's gonna be a lot more deviations in the second movie if what they say about my boi being a big part of it :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm keeping my expectations low for more Nintendo Dynasty Warriors games, and I don't have much hope for stuff outside of The Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem.
I don’t expect it. I just want it. I mean, they’re nuts if they don’t see the potential in applying this formula to other franchises.

Ha ha as if THAT'LL ever happen as long as Nintendo has nothing to do with it.
I don’t think you did grammar right.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
View attachment 370845
I’m not saying the shows bad…

but….

that’s like every episode of that show.
Haha I knew I'd get a response like that. But I do get it. But I think the core appeal (at least to me) is mostly the cool gadgets and the adorable friendship of the main trio. The fetish stuff is just a side bonus for the people who are into that sorta thing.

I mean evem ignoring the Totally Spies sneak, 6Teen and Braceface were not clean either
That I'm also aware of, lol. But those are only a few select episodes ("Quit It!", "Busted" for example). Otherwise they're a truly shining look at growing up and living a teenage life. That's how I choose to view 'em anyway ¯\(ツ)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
You know, a nintendogs follow up on switch with more kinds of pets like rodents, birds, and fish would be fun. NintenPets.
As well guest creatures/animals from other Nintendo franchises like Poochy from Yoshi series and Polterpup from Luigi's Mansion or even canine/dog Pokemon.

Awoofy from Kirby, a Chain Chomp, a Bulborb from Pikmin and more.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mr Robot’s 4th season is insane. One of the most ambitious pieces of television I’ve seen in awhile.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Give us a sequel to DK 94 on the Switch where the plot is just Mario going against the entire DK Crew in their own worlds and boss encounters.

Top Bottom