• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just filling out my Platinum team. I want it completely different than my BDSP team (Piplup, Houndoom, Ambasnow, Luxray, Staravia, Toxicroak). Right now, I have:

Donatello (Turtwig), Splinter (Bidoof), and now Baxter (Zubat)

Edit: Got a Psyduck, his name is Ace

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

A Street Fighter live action film is in the works which will be co-produced with Legendary Entertainment and Capcom.

Curious to see what take this live action will be (should hopefully be better than that atrocious Legend of Chun-Li film.)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fell Xenologue has made me learn that Zelestia is already better than Zephia personality wise

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Fell Xenologue has made me learn that Zelestia is already better than Zephia personality wise
The Fell Xenologue made me learn the Alt Fogado and Alt Alcryst are the even better versions of their og versions.

Fogado got sick of being the best protag in base game so he became the best Antagonist in the DLC

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just left the Mario movie.

I can agree with some of the criticisms. The pacing is a bit fast, and the characters don’t go through these super deep arcs or anything.

But man, it’s just a fun time. It’s really a feel good movie, and if you’re a Mario fan, you owe it to yourself to check it out. You won’t be disappointed.

Cant wait for the sequel

:yoshi:
Sounds cool but please tell me there's a dance number set to Everybody Dance Now at the end of the movie

This may make or break it for me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Fell Xenologue made me learn the Alt Fogado and Alt Alcryst are the even better versions of their og versions.

Fogado got sick of being the best protag in base game so he became the best Antagonist in the DLC
I’m gonna be real worried if I find out Timerra doesn’t sing or dance while evil, so Fogado will be my compensation

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Today is a victory for the Pink Yoshi. McDonalds ain't a bad result for me!

(though I'd probably die from actually eating only their stuff for a month lol)
Taco Bell ain’t worth all that…now if it was Domino’s instead…

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rather then a sequel to Nicktoons United. I'd much prefer a spiritual successor in the vain of Marvel Ultimate Alliance with a roster.

And Nick being Nick as usual will still proceed to act like The Angry Beavers doesn't exist.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So out of curiosity, what's the general consensus on this game today?

I'm especially curious what Crash fans think. Believe it or not this was actually the first game in the series that I ever played (unless you can a spin-off game that my cousin brought over once or twice), so the differences it has from the majority of the series were never really a negative for me.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

FiVsbEvWAAAfr2k.jpeg

I'm sentenced to nasty ass Dominos for a month, oh hell nah.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I got Dominoes.

I mean I love pizza, it's my favorite food, but I think I'd die of a heart attack in like 3 days.

Also I'd rather starve

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

I'm especially curious what Crash fans think. Believe it or not this was actually the first game in the series that I ever played (unless you can a spin-off game that my cousin brought over once or twice), so the differences it has from the majority of the series were never really a negative for me.
That one meme of Filthy Frank tossing something in a trash can.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just came back from the Mario movie, and it was good, great, awesome, outstanding...and that is it. Wait, who am I kidding! Hits self AMAZING!

Yep, to me, it was that good! I loved every minute of it!

There was no Wario at the end of the credits, though. Just an egg with a certain Green dinosaur. You know what I mean.

And yeah, the ending could have been better, but hey...

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

As a kid I was never really able to connect with it to be honest. But that's likely cuz I was more of a Spyro fan at the time and (outside of Nitro Kart) hadn't made a full connection with Crash. Though at the time the Spyro games were utter trite (basically God of War with a thousandth of the budget and the most melodramatic and cliche storytelling ever witnessed by human eye), so Titans was at least better than those games. (Not hard though...)

I'd like to play it again in the future. Maybe I'll connect better with it now that I'm a full-on Crash fan.

I generally hear the sequel's better tho

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

It's better than most people give it credit for (I'm making a game that is, by all accounts a spiritual successor to it and other platformer/beat em up hybrids of it's day). Especially when you realize that the whole "Jacking" mechanic is just a combat focused version of Crash's signature Animal Riding levels. It's a fine afternoon's distraction not worth getting upset over in any real way.

Top Bottom