• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario Maker 2 is pretty fun but I'm ngl the pandemic really cut the game short, which is a damn shame
“Extra styles”

-only got one style. Still baffles me to this day. I’m assuming they planned more content but for some reason( probably pandemic) cancelled or. Wish is a shame, there was a lot of potential.

1. John Cena needs to stay away from a microphone cause he keeps murdering people with his promos
  2. New Black April still causing issues for people
  3. Found out WBD cancelled a Scooby/Krypto movie then it got leaked online
My only problem with April’s design is her legs look way longer then anything else, and the rest of her design looks off because of it, like she’s scrunched down to fit every frame.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Spam bots be spamming.

Naruto fans are very unhappy
I wonder how much that Hiei cel in the background cost? Yu Yu Hakusho cels are not cheap from what I've learned. lol

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would pretty much watch an official sequel to this:
MV5BMTc4ODMwNjQxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTQ0NDE5._V1_.jpg

If any of you don't know, the 1977 movie "The Car" had a sequel way back in 2019 AKA Road to Revenge, except it was much different and had nothing to do with the original film.
The car itself is last seen prowling through the streets of downtown Los Angeles, indicating that either the Car survived the explosion or the power responsible for its animation created an identical clone.
New Title Ideas
The Car II: Terror in California (Los Angeles is located in South California)
The Car II: Bloodlust
The Car II: Retaliation
(Another word for revenge)
The Car II: Hell on Wheels

The Plot
After the car's rampage in a small Utah town far back in the 1970's, it has returned to get vengeance on those who defeated it and is more powerful and much intelligent than before. This time, the titular car is now in Los Angeles now out for even more blood and it's not going to stop until it gets what it wants. It's up to the locals of the city as well those who outwit the Car way back to work together and put a stop to the automobile's slaughter.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
“Extra styles”

-only got one style. Still baffles me to this day. I’m assuming they planned more content but for some reason( probably pandemic) cancelled or. Wish is a shame, there was a lot of potential.
Rumors had it that there was suppossed to be a full on Bros 2 style, but the pandemic straight up cut ir short and instead all we got was a SMB2 power up

Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I love that a customer who works for Nintendo comes to my place of work on a regular basis.

We like to talk about upcoming stuff and a few occasions he gives me some promotional Nintendo merchandise (today I got a character card set and Mario themed erasers)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I love that a customer who works for Nintendo comes to my place of work on a regular basis.

We like to talk about upcoming stuff and a few occasions he gives me some promotional Nintendo merchandise (today I got a character card set and Mario themed erasers)
Ask them who the next Smash character is. I'm sure they know exactly who it will be.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm thinking of a what-if where the Booster Course Pass got three new characters per wave, like 8's Original DLC. How would people feel about this lineup?

Wave 1: Dr. Mario, Captain Toad, and Monty Mole
Wave 2: Pauline, Peachette, and Hammer (/Boomerang/Fire/Ice) Bro
Wave 3: Luma, Kamek, and Wiggler
Wave 4: Birdo, King Bomb-Omb, and Paratroopa
Wave 5: Chargin Chuck, Petey Piranha, and Donkey Kong JR (SNES)
Wave 6: Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, and Honey Queen

ROB and Dixie Kong would be added as bonus characters - all characters from previous games return! I think.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I might change my water starter. I think the concept I had for the final form is cool but doesn't quiet translate to a Pokémon that well

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are they still trying to say the Netflix shows aren't cannon?
They are canon by way of the multiverse. Essentially most of the show played out the same in the MCU but not everything.

This is so they can cop out of explaining where the hell literally any other street level hero was when Kingpin escaped prison transport and was shooting up neighborhoods causing massive damage.
****ing yes
Let’s go!!!! Really looking forward to this.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Who is "they" in this scenario? Because I think it's pretty clear they are, they're just going to make it a soft reboot so that people don't feel forced to go back and watch 3 seasons of (really good) TV.

Also, in less good news, apparently they didn't get Deborah Ann Woll and Elden Henson back. That's kinda disappointing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Who is "they" in this scenario? Because I think it's pretty clear they are, they're just going to make it a soft reboot so that people don't feel forced to go back and watch 3 seasons of (really good) TV.

Also, in less good news, apparently they didn't get Deborah Ann Woll and Elden Henson back. That's kinda disappointing.
MCU Officials? I guess... The Time Variance Authority?
They are canon by way of the multiverse. Essentially most of the show played out the same in the MCU but not everything.

This is so they can cop out of explaining where the hell literally any other street level hero was when Kingpin escaped prison transport and was shooting up neighborhoods causing massive damage.

I just wanna see the rest of the Defenders again man. Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist all still have potential.

Also reboot the Inhumans MCU! And do them properly this time!

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
haven’t really said that, moreso a soft reboot while keeping the same 3 actors and the Daredevil theme…however

might be hard to do that when the Netflix side of the MCU kept acknowledging the Battle for New York and Sokovia Accords affecting people. Also I think Wilson was able to go back to doing what he was doing in Hawkeye since the whole half of the universe thing likely didn’t affect how long he’d stay in regular prison (would’ve been funny if they didn’t count the 5 years as prison serving time)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wanda killing Black Bolt wasn’t good enough? On a real note, Marvel as a whole has been putting a massive stop on most Inhumans due to them not being able to draw viewers and money like the X-Men or Fantastic Four (it’s also why they decided to make MCU Kamala a mutant like the comics originally intended, before she got turned into an Inhuman so that FOX couldn’t use her)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wanda killing Black Bolt wasn’t good enough? On a real note, Marvel as a whole has been putting a massive stop on most Inhumans due to them not being able to draw viewers and money like the X-Men or Fantastic Four (it’s also why they decided to make MCU Kamala a mutant like the comics originally intended, before she got turned into an Inhuman so that FOX couldn’t use her)
An actual movie about the Royal Family. I still like the Inhumans. I'm fine if they're still lower down on the totem poll. But they're a really cool concept and I want to see them done right.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
An actual movie about the Royal Family. I still like the Inhumans. I'm fine if they're still lower down on the totem poll. But they're a really cool concept and I want to see them done right.
with how bad the show did, going back to the old movie plan might be harder to do redemption wise

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
MCU Officials? I guess... The Time Variance Authority?

I just wanna see the rest of the Defenders again man. Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist all still have potential.

I think for sure the defenders cast are coming back. We already have really strong rumors that Luke Cage and Jessica jones are back for daredevil. With Matt’s arc in echo being that he’s trying to locate Jessica Jones. Iron fist might get recast though, but I do think he will come back.

haven’t really said that, moreso a soft reboot while keeping the same 3 actors and the Daredevil theme…however

might be hard to do that when the Netflix side of the MCU kept acknowledging the Battle for New York and Sokovia Accords affecting people. Also I think Wilson was able to go back to doing what he was doing in Hawkeye since the whole half of the universe thing likely didn’t affect how long he’d stay in regular prison (would’ve been funny if they didn’t count the 5 years as prison serving time)
This kinda goes with what Vincent D’Nofrio mentioned. Where he said Fisk’s back story in the mcu is likely not the same as the Netflix show, it embodies a lot of his same motivations and personality traits.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So i was in the middle of shiny hunting Hisuian Zorua, but now i’m hearing talk about a bug that deletes all your save data? And it’s completely random?

I wonder if I should just put the game away until it’s fixed…

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So i was in the middle of shiny hunting Hisuian Zorua, but now i’m hearing talk about a bug that deletes all your save data? And it’s completely random?

I wonder if I should just put the game away until it’s fixed…
I’m also probably gonna put the game down until fixed.

Beforehand I really want to get the raid Paradoxes.

Top Bottom