• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OK, he looks ****ing cool
Not keeping a Pikachu in the anime would've been a dire mistake and I see Pokémon were smart to realize that.
if Pikachu isn’t in a Pokémon project the world would end

osby

Smash Obsessed
Aight
View attachment 368596
Keep in mind that I only recently got back to drawing after like 13 years of barely doing it. That being said I would appreciate some feedback, I know there's probably a lot I need to improve
I think it looks good! Maybe a bit too similar to Sprigatito.

I'd just touch up its face a little but other than that, it's fine. Maybe a bigger head would fit a starter better, btw.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Aight
View attachment 368596
Keep in mind that I only recently got back to drawing after like 13 years of barely doing it. That being said I would appreciate some feedback, I know there's probably a lot I need to improve
I think it looks a bit too similar to Sprigatito. Lookin a lot like Sprigaperrito.

If you want my opinion, maybe try and differentiate it a bit more. Change up a few features, or pick a different shade of green.

All that said, it ain’t half bad.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Thanks for the feedback on my weed doggo

I didn't really intend to give him the same color scheme as Sprigatito, it just sorta happened since I was using it as a reference. Probably gonna change that along with the head size, dunno what to do about the face though.

Though not tomorrow as that's when I'll be trying to draw my fire starter

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Well, there is a confirmation. Nintendo did announce major things in previous E3s, so without Nintendo, a part of E3 is starting to die; a big part, in fact. E3 probably might not be as big without Nintendo, and won't last long. Not that Nintendo is the only thing keeping E3 alive, for it is not, but the other two of the big three of gaming are said to not be joining in this year's E3.

Someone prepare the funeral pyre for E3, or a coffin.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
went back to the Avengers game to see how it was like before everything becomes free…and man I’m so confused over whatever the **** happened and why the last 3 characters had no actual storylines

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Decided to pull for one of the current units I really wanted in Masters, Emma!
Only took two multis which is pretty nice!
Not mad but a tad disappointed.

Galar is still my least favorite region, so none of them are really hype worthy for me, except for maybe Hop. It's cool at least that for the Neo Champion stuff that this confirms that it won't just be the Protagonists getting Master Fair Alts. I'll pull for them because they're Master Fairs, but I'm not sure I'll invest in them as hard as I did with last year's units. Give me my Barry & Azelf Master Fair!

Ball Guy is pretty cool, but I think I'd have rather have seen him be a Free 3* Unit as opposed to a 5* Scout.

Lance finally getting the ability to buff himself is hilarious. Dena knew exactly what to do with his grid; it's possibly the most pin-point accurate buffs they've given an older unit so far. Too bad he needs to be 5/5 and that SS Serena & Zygarde exist.

Lorelei and Torchic getting their grids at long last means that only Jessie & James are left. Lt. Surge getting his EX is hilarious and I'm all for it. Hopefully starting in April, we'll see them either start to buff the original Grid units like Rosa, Iris, and Pryce, or we'll see additional EX unlocks instead of just one per month.

A new Legendary Arena with Terrakion. Dang. I think the last new Legendary Arena we got was about two years ago with Tapu Bulu. I'm going to be really curious to see what gimmick it'll have given the giant power creep the game has taken since then. I could easily seem them mess with Zone Setting and Type debuffs. It'll probably be weak to Ground, Fighting, or Psychic as those are the only types left not represented so far in LA weaknesses.

I’ll be pulling at least hop and Bede. I have B and Zoroark so I don’t really need another dark striker, even though marnie looks strong.

Love hop and Bede’s outfits though. Galarian zapdos is also my favorite and a strong physical fighting type is what I needed.

Bede just looks like arguably the strongest support in the game.

I’m glad torchic is finally getting buffed, hope it can evolve at some point. I had 20k gens before Emma but now I’ll have about 16k when all missions are done. Which is a good start as I’m sure there will be plenty more to go around.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally beat super star saga!

Was honestly getting my ass kicked by Cackletta’s soul.

Took awhile to master the timing on her moves. Really great fight though, it was fun to finally experience the game after not getting to beat it originally.

Now it’s time for me to play partners in time on my totally normal 3ds.

Sorry Shroob Shroob but your species invasion of the mushroom kingdom must be stopped!

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

Well, there is a confirmation. Nintendo did announce major things in previous E3s, so without Nintendo, a part of E3 is starting to die; a big part, in fact. E3 probably might not be as big without Nintendo, and won't last long. Not that Nintendo is the only thing keeping E3 alive, for it is not, but the other two of the big three of gaming are said to not be joining in this year's E3.

Someone prepare the funeral pyre for E3, or a coffin.
Man I love Nintendo Directs as much as the next guy, but there was something special about E3s that we're losing... 😔

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I'm still in thorough Jak and Daxter brainrot, and I'm honestly curious to see who will portray Keira in the upcoming adaptation.

I mean, I love Anna Garduno and Tara Strong's performances for her just about equally. While Anna's raspy voice to her is just adorable and pretty much exemplifies my childhood (I didn't play Jaks 3, X and Lost Frontier until I was way older), Tara does a bang-up job keeping in tune with Keira's character and personality in the games she plays her in. Maybe they'll stick with Tara, maybe they'll bring back Anna, maybe they'll go for someone else entirely. Either way, I sure hope my childhood role model is done justice.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Been playing NMS lately.

The Switch version finally has the Nexus missions so now there's more to do. I also completed the new expedition and got that sick as **** starship. I also completed the main story so there won't be any ****ery. Oh and on the planet I'm setting up shop on has penis monsters. I blame Noipoi Noipoi as is tradition.

But nobody cares about any of that, so... Pokemon Emerald on Switch maybe hyyyype?

Top Bottom