• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This is hilarious and they should do it for every character who escapes from Disney's vault and into the public domain.
Wait until Spongebob notably goes into the public domain in nearly a century. Thank god that won't be in our lifetimes...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hope we get more farming sims just to piss people off
Apparently Hogwarts Legacy isn't even good lmao

Use your money to buy a better game that wasn't made by an antisemitic terf
All Ill say on this game is it look pretty ok to me ands people shouldn't be getting harassed, dropping life long best friends, or getting death threats over a game

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh I agree
Liks, if I said "I think the game looks ok" on twitter, im 100% bound to get comments saying "this dude hates trans people and supports a transphobe"

Hate the game all you want, dont buy it, just dont assume someone supports JK when they are playing the game and having fun but twitter isnt ready to hear that yet.
And for the LOVE OF GOD, twitter, publicly harrasing, advocating for harassment on people and making a website to publicly vilify people who are playing the game ( which was closed recently) is not the way to get your point across

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Liks, if I said "I think the game looks ok" on twitter, im 100% bound to get comments saying "this dude hates trans people and supports a transphobe"

Hate the game all you want, dont buy it, just dont assume someone supports JK when they are playing the game and having fun but twitter isnt ready to hear that yet.
And for the LOVE OF GOD, twitter, publicly harrasing, advocating for harassment on people and making a website to publicly vilify people who are playing the game ( which was closed recently) is not the way to get your point across
Yeah Twitter sucks and there's no nuanced discussion to be had there. It's why I don't use that app anymore. It sucked way before Elon took over
Looks good to me
OK that looks pretty baller actually

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Going to rewatch the 1993 Mario movie down the road before you-know-what drops and I managed to convince my dad to try it out.

Eager to see his thoughts about it.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah Twitter sucks and there's no nuanced discussion to be had there. It's why I don't use that app anymore. It sucked way before Elon took over
The whole issue with Twitter is that people don't really see the whole picture. Most people buying Hogwarts probably are just Harry Potter fans who don't really know about J.K's bigotry (or more unfortunate, don't really care). Buying the game =/= you're a bad person but sadly it does go to funding an awful person's expenditures.

Now, it gets hella murky, cause the issue is that she ain't the only one, there's a lot more who do the same but behind closed doors, but like her, they still got the big bucks. Something about capital letters and ethnic groups (that's how it goes, yeah?), really it all lies on what you do with your dollars. Not spending $60 on a game ain't gonna make a dent on a multi millionare's wallet, but that $60 bucks could make a difference to say a trans orginization. Spend wisely

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Peppino from Pizza Tower. Been wanting to draw this character to for a bit cause he looked simple but fun to draw. And now that the game's out I figured now's a good a time as any. Dunno if it'll only be on Stream, but I liked the demo I played.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one day…within the year 2037…Kid Icarus will return

Dukefire

Smash Master
I can say that Super Bowl will be a time the Super Mario Bros movie drops another trailer. So, the Direct is not the event as it will focus on games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can say that Super Bowl will be a time the Super Mario Bros movie drops another trailer. So, the Direct is not the event as it will focus on games.
inb4 a touch of Mario Movie somehow sneaks in

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This game must be a freaking disaster behind the scenes right now:
No characters besides Marvin made it to season 2, despite them saying there would be more, no other big content since, still lacking some of the changes people want. Season 3 must also be behind pretty bad on content, especially if they couldn’t even finish characters for season 2.

Really a shame to see how badly they fumbled this bag.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This game must be a freaking disaster behind the scenes right now:
No characters besides Marvin made it to season 2, despite them saying there would be more, no other big content since, still lacking some of the changes people want. Season 3 must also be behind pretty bad on content, especially if they couldn’t even finish characters for season 2.

Really a shame to see how badly they fumbled this bag.
Remeber how everyone and their mother was playing this gane

Top Bottom