• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Morbius is gonna revive arcades in America

First arcade machine to have 1 trillion quarters inserted into it

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Megami race:

1659190739067.png

Megami Nakisawame

“You may call me Megami Nakisawame. The purest and most luminent streams… I’ll lead you to them…”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Japanese mythology. A goddess of spring water that was born when her mother Izanami gave birth to her brother Hi-no-Kagutsuchi. Since Kagutsuchi was a fire god, he severely burned his mother, causing her to die in pain. Her husband Izanagi cried by her body and from his tears, Nakisawame emerged. Her name contains the word for “weeping”. She is also known as the goddess who sits under the tree of Uneo on Mt. Kaguyama.

Skills: Diamrita, Fogna, Media

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Herald race.

If you recall her, Nakisawame looks somewhat similar to Mayahuel, another goddess. I think this time her embryo-like design is even more appropriate, given how her legend focuses on her birth. She notably appears as a healer NPC in Raidou Kuzunoha games, treating the protagonist and worrying for his safety. It’s hard to pick her details but I find this demon super cute.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Welp, guess Amazon just took my money from me and refuses to give it back.

I ordered Digimon Survive and the day before launch they told me they already had the game ready to go and packed up just waiting to ship out, it's been two days and the game never shipped out, went to complain and was told "I dont know what your talking about we never had this game"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Welp, guess Amazon just took my money from me and refuses to give it back.

I ordered Digimon Survive and the day before launch they told me they already had the game ready to go and packed up just waiting to ship out, it's been two days and the game never shipped out, went to complain and was told "I dont know what your talking about we never had this game"
You should be able to contact your bank and get the charges pulled if you explain the situation. Or you could just say the purchase was made without your consent. Like explaining how you inquired about a game, was told they didn’t have it but Amazon still charged you and refused to take it back. Usually a bank can go through third parties to help with that.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You should be able to contact your bank and get the charges pulled if you explain the situation. Or you could just say the purchase was made without your consent. Like explaining how you inquired about a game, was told they didn’t have it but Amazon still charged you and refused to take it back. Usually a bank can go through third parties to help with that.
I used a gift card to buy it.

I'm not really sure if that counts as real money.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if Nocturne had Nakisawame bro, you get to ground the final boss
Whoops, I think I used some confusing wording there. Nakisawame is Hi-no-Kagutsuchi's sister. His mother is Izanami (who was in Nocturne, just as an NPC).

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I used a gift card to buy it.

I'm not really sure if that counts as real money.
Oh, then that’s a lot harder to get back, and is only refundable by Amazon. Sorry to hear that. If you can get through to a supervisor if you haven’t already they should be able to help you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got to say, I was mixed on the multiverse music early on. But the musics been getting better and better. I really like the remixes here:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Great backstory. Young Stolas, Blitzø, and Fizz were all adorable!
And I loved the callback to the pilot.

EDIT: Feel free to merge the two posts, mods.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a random Jake just whipped my Harley ass…why haven’t I fought more Jakes to understand how to handle needing to get up in his face despite the limbs

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi

got back from old game store

prices are wack, they really out here asking $80 for Mario Kart Double Dash looool

100% eBay will be my main way of buying these things, there's more competition so they have to actually price more reasonably

Anyways, I picked up DK64, Sonic Generations 3DS, and an N64 controller. Those and my Mario 64 cart and Pokeman Ultra Moon, and I'm good for now. Might get more in like...Maybe a month or two. We'll see, lemme actually play some games first lol.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I've heard discussion about British People and I must say you better not insult me packet of crisps lads. Absolutely bonkers, these cost like 5 square shillings mate. Anyways, I gotta get to the telly, there's a match between Arsenal and Manchester United that's currently five-nil and it's absolutely gobsmacking mate.

Top Bottom