• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Listening to the BDSP soundtrack and I've been thinking, it's crazy that despite being released as a pair to PLA, the two games had almost nothing to do with each other in universe aside from like one easy to skip short book.

PLA wasn't even canon to the remakes which makes it even more weird.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Garchomp has recently been my favourite Pokemon after playing the Sinnoh games, which means my name is now hilariously ironic because I made it when I was like 12 for multiple accounts after finishing Gen V and have just kept it ever since.

I've always thought the Dragon types were the most coolest looking/badass Pokemon though.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy 's AMA is now up

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

We only have 1 left on the list as of current, so if any of y'all haven't gone 3 times max already would like to join in, you'll probably have yours fairly imminently

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Got a youtube ad where the joke was the guy was lame for knowing all 893 Pokemon.

My first thought was "Actually there's currently 913"

🤓 moment
I mean at least it wasn't a boomer moment where you listed them all up to Gen 5.

Because it's old. And we will be seeing remakes this decade.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Look for Tempo. An obscure Sega 32x game that's generally unremarkable except for it's stellar sprite animation.

It also does the thing where the Americanized art is absolute trash garbage

Reminds me of something

That looks like a standard kung fu game where you supposedly play a young Chuck Norris or something. It's not like it'll blindside you with recognizable anime imagery...

NES - Dragon Power Dragon Ball Shenron no Nazo - Cutscenes.png

Son of a *****!!! :yoshi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
See the best Pokemon is Blaziken cause he's basically Sagat and Magician's Red put together.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The best Pokemon is Greninja and the world seems to agree based on that one poll from two years ago

He's even in Smash

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Has it really been that long since I've become the main source of mental anguish among my friends?

Top Bottom