• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Gonna have a few more TeePublic designs soon-ish. I got two done, but there's a few more original pieces I'm trying to get done.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Funny thing is that despite Lamp becoming an ironic Poke Speculator, this thread hasn't really been talking about Pokemon lately.

In response, I say we all talk about Xenoblade until he decides to join in and then we go right back to Pokemon. Keep it a secret y'all
My favorite part in the Wii U game is when Elma is talking to her ex-boyfriend and says "This truly is a Xenoblade Chronicles, Ex!"

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ya know, Lamp is sure acting like a pokemon fan but I'm suspicious something is up. We're gonna need to test to see if he's a real fan.

Lamperouge Lamperouge what is the correct response when you see someone on the internet who has a different opinion of Sword/Shield then you?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Ya know, Lamp is sure acting like a pokemon fan but I'm suspicious something is up. We're gonna need to test to see if he's a real fan.

Lamperouge Lamperouge what is the correct response when you see someone on the internet who has a different opinion of Sword/Shield then you?
You mean Swoshi defenders?

I let them know that they're miserable piles of **** and they should go kill themselves (NOW) for daring to say something positive about funny animal catching games in a Gen that I don't like.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You mean Swoshi defenders?

I let them know that they're miserable piles of **** and they should go kill themselves (NOW) for daring to say something positive about funny animal catching games in a Gen that I don't like.
...He's legit boys. Welcome to the club.

However, as a Sw/Sh fan your response makes us mortal enemies and we must fight to the death. I am currently accelerating towards your location at a high velocity. Get ready.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Feels weird that tomorrow's Helluva Boss will be season 2 episode 1 rather than the season 1 finale (going through unspecified issues, causing it to be delayed).

Hope there won't be any confusions because of this.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Evening boyos.

First of all Lamperouge Lamperouge I don't know what Pokemon torture device Noipoi Noipoi done you in with to make you a leaker but make it stay the hell away from me.

Secondly Xenoblade 3 has been pretty damn good so far. Some nitpicks here and there like the camera movement but that's just me being me. Like bro, if you want to see absolutely amazing fight scenes this is the game.

Thirdly osby osby if I recall you've watched Sonny Boy right? I'm gonna give it a second bash as I lost interest halfway through last time.

So yeah, I'm grand as grand.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:
Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom