• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
FEHeroes still lives on, as a portion of the world bids farewell to Dragalia Lost

Shroob

Sup?
FEHeroes still lives on, as a portion of the world bids farewell to Dragalia Lost
The good die young, the wicked prosper.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
2 titans, 2 gyms, and 2 bases down.
Lowkey wondered how GF balamced the game, I get that there's no level scaling but I was way overleveled for the grass gym, way overleveled for Klawf, but at the right level for Mela who's in the same area. Meanwhile I think they want you to do the bug gym first and I was way underleveled for that
I low key think Gamefreak just threw darts at the wall to create the levels for each objectives.

Example, your first team star base should be dark, and your first gym should be bug. Meanwhile every bit of advertising would make you think the actual second gym and team star base is the first one in order.

Then you have the Psychic gym whose distance from the school is almost as long as the gyms in the ice mountain and the fairy team star base.

Meanwhile it’s like the 7th gym and what you would have expected to be the 7th gym right next to the ice one( the final gym), is not the 7th gym.

Progressjon makes no sense and for reference, the climax of every story has your opponents using level 60s. So if you want to avoid being under leveled, I’d use the proper guide for each objective, and then see what your at. Without fighting most normal trainers I was 10 levels under at the end, and had to train up.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
a tale of two kitties

…wait a ****ing minute…y’all mean this guy?
I only watched this vid once months ago, and totally forgot all about him and the things he did
that and a something about him not being allowed to let Sally lose her special card…which makes complete sense

Don’t worry, you did nothing wrong. It was just a perfect excuse to remember their name change through clever ads.

that and it’s impressive how most won’t realize WWE games weren’t worked on by only THQ, Yukes, and 2K
Being a Sonic fan in the Ken Penders age was truly a magical time

I should be grateful he didn't try to get his fingerprints all over the Deadly Six at any point lol

D

Deleted member

Got some time before going to university today, so we finally put at my bedroom the Pokémon Scarlet poster I received from preordering the game:

The map looks quite cool imo. And the thing alongside the Hisui poster is a Dragon Ball Super Hero card my crush gave me when we went to see the movie for a friend's birthday.

I also got the figurine of the starters by preordering. Heard It wasn't released around the USA so I thought ya'll would appreciate an in-hand pic.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Seeing that Donkey Kong, Cranky Kong, and Foreman Spike were absent in yesterday's leaked material, them appearing in today's trailer seems unlikely to me.

D

Deleted member

Finished the Strategies exam. It was about listening Strategies when doing a task and the format of the exam was test-style (choosing from various options with one exercise of naming concepts).

Honestly, It went decent enough but maybe It could have gone better if I studied more. For the next exam I'll try harder than with this one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Reading the books. I'm really hoping Max Hawthorne's Kronos Rising series becomes a NetFlix series. I'd love to see that.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Is it me or does Disney always have a weakness on making a follow-up like sequels, prequels, midquels and threequels?

Even though they always tend to suck at it aside from the Pixar sequels and good live-action films.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ah I love my blueberry muffin smoothies.

For those who wants to try it and has a blender. Here's the recipe.

3/4 cup almond milk
2/3 frozen blueberries
2/3 greek yogurt
3 tbsp oats
1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1 tsp of honey
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of salt

Optional: 1 tbsp Chia Seeds

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m fighting the leader of Team Star now…

Their theme goes hard, one of my favorites so far.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah I love my blueberry muffin smoothies.

For those who wants to try it and has a blender. Here's the recipe.

3/4 cup almond milk
2/3 frozen blueberries
2/3 greek yogurt
3 tbsp oats
1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1 tsp of honey
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of salt

Optional: 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
E_I9oxgWEAAXkvZ.jpg

Now hold on, this sounds ****ing tasty

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Every so often I pick up the Rollercoaster Tycoon games again and start playing around with them, wanting to create all sorts of crazy dream parks

Then I see what people are able to come up with on YouTube and the inferiority complex kicks in full force

I just wanna make a halfway decent Nelvana-themed park man:sadsheep:

Top Bottom