• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finally drew Magneto. One of my favorite villains.

There's a lot of areas I want to improve my style on, so maybe that's why it took so long? I dunno.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
When it comes to ferrets all I can think of was that 6teen episode where Caitlin got a pet ferret...or apparently "cocktail weiner dog" :4pacman:

Also I should not have laughed so hard at "they smell like Smash fans"

Anyway I'm very frightened for my sanity cause I think I'm becoming a Corrin simp :secretkpop:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don’t think that’s legal.
if people can get tigers as pets, then there's probably a way for you to do a possum.
I did a quick check out of curiosity and opposums are legal in New Jeresy (I think Noipoi said he's from there?) but only with a permit.

Still discouraged though, as they are wild animals. They should only be kept as pets if you fully undertand what you are getting into. I know you two are just joking around but I still feel like I should mention it.

Also backyard tigers bad.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
if people can get tigers as pets, then there's probably a way for you to do a possum.
Have you ever seen stories where people kept such pets and see how that turned out?

Remember Travis the Chimpanzee with his owner?

You can raise a wild animal from the moment of birth but you can never take the wild out of them.

Having a tiger would never work out as it could turn on you anytime.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hippos man.

And they say herbivores aren't dangerous.

***** please. They don't call them the most dangerous animal in Africa for nothing.
Who the **** says herbivores aren't dangerous? Clearly they have never gotten on a donkey's bad side, not to mention it's striped cousin from Africa which doesn't need you to get on its bad side to turn you into past tense

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Who the **** says herbivores aren't dangerous? Clearly they have never gotten on a donkey's bad side, not to mention it's striped cousin from Africa which doesn't need you to get on its bad side to turn you into past tense
And one of the reasons we couldn't domesticate zebras like horses.

They evolved in an environment with us, thus seeing us as predators whereas horses didn't.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys. There is now no more worries standing between me and getting Xenoblade 3 tomorrow on my few days off.

Meeting with manager - turned out to be nothing.
Meeting with international team - I didn't speak much and my manager was fine with it.
Getting harassed at a skatepark - Nothing happened but a kid ran into a lamppost which was funny.

And outside of maybe going to a pride event in a nearby town and some casual business I've got my calendar cleared.

Here's to tomorrow for Xenoblade 3.

Don't look up what happened to the guy who raised a hippo from birth

Worst mistake of my life
1659035922000.png

Yes I'm going to hell. How can you tell?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hippos also had an extinct relative that was literally straight out of hell itself.

Daeodon nicknamed Hell Pig, Pig from Hell or Terminator Pig (Which despite that they were more related to whales and hippos).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hippos man.

And they say herbivores aren't dangerous.

***** please. They don't call them the most dangerous animal in Africa for nothing.
my rabbit trys to eat my arm everyday, she licks my arm and wont stop, im trapped, help

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I've been thinking waaaaay too much about how the only really great MCU product that came out in phase 4 was No Way Home and how agressively mediocre some of the others have been

The only Marvel movies I'm excited for next year are Guardians 3 and Blade

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Batman was pretty goated

Not only that, but the quality gap between it and the MCU products released this year is massive
To make a comparison. The MCU would be to McDonalds.

But with The Batman. It'd be more comparable to TacoBell, something you don't go to all the time and never get bored or tired of eating and still enjoy it everytime you go.

The Batman was better then the last 10+ MCU films combined.

Hell I'm more excited for Stallone's Samaritan than any of the upcoming MCU films. Only one I'm really excited for being Guardians 3.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
To make a comparison. The MCU would be to McDonalds.

But with The Batman. It'd be more comparable to TacoBell, something you don't go to all the time and never get bored or tired of eating and still enjoy it everytime you go.

The Batman was better then the last 10+ MCU films combined.

Hell I'm more excited for Stallone's Samaritan than any of the upcoming MCU films. Only one I'm really excited for being Guardians 3.
There's no Taco Bell in my country and I usually disagree with your MCU opinions but yes, the MCU has become the junk food of movies at this point

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Logan, The Batman, Samaritan.

That's how you do dark and gritty superhero films right.

Eat your heart out Zack Snyder. Take notes!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
thank you Sylvie

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
thank you Sylvie
I apparently heard now that it wouldn't be set before Homecoming apparently nor in the MCU for that matter? Am I hearing that right?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There's no Taco Bell in my country and I usually disagree with your MCU opinions but yes, the MCU has become the junk food of movies at this point
As someone who lives right next to a Taco Bell, I gotta say it's ass and probably shouldn't be used to describe The Batman.

For the record I do agree it was the best superhero movie this year though

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's ironic I've been preferring DC as of late, they've been on such a role lately IMO.

From Shazam to Joker to The Suicide Squad and now The Batman. Hopefully that continues with Shazam 2 and Black Adam.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
As someone who lives right next to a Taco Bell, I gotta say it's ass and probably shouldn't be used to describe The Batman.

For the record I do agree it was the best superhero movie this year though
Yeah based on what I hear about Taco Bell it sounds like ass

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Black Adam caps out at decent because it still has a piss filter all over it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last time I had Taco Bell, I was feeling not so hot.
Cell Bruh.jpg

Also, if we talking G.I. Joe, it always irked me that the Good Ninja was called Snake Eyes, but the ninja who worked for COBRA was Storm Shadow.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's ironic I've been preferring DC as of late, they've been on such a role lately IMO.

From Shazam to Joker to The Suicide Squad and now The Batman. Hopefully that continues with Shazam 2 and Black Adam.
I'm not excited for superhero films at this point tbh, except for Spider-verse

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Black Adam caps out at decent because it still has a piss filter all over it
It's probably still gonna at the very least do decent given The Rock.

Estimating maybe $400-500 million WW at best?

Now if Tom Cruise was the lead, that would be a different story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom