• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm not excited for superhero films at this point tbh, except for Spider-verse
Gonna be giving the first film another rewatch. Watching it second time around, I might like it even more and to get ready for the other films especially the second next year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a general comparison
I apparently heard now that it wouldn't be set before Homecoming apparently nor in the MCU for that matter? Am I hearing that right?
it’ll be in an alternate universe within the MCU, but due to Sylvie being an ass and ****ing all timelines and universes, it caused this Spider-Man to meet a new black Norman Osborn instead of Tony. Pretty much like a chad version of What If. So it’s in the MCU, but not in the main universe and timeline (aka Earth 616/19999)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What's having a rabbit like? Are they super expensive? Are they super poopy?
Well, the hay cost a cost a good penny, that my dad us helping me with, but thats because the person raised the cost on them. Granted, its a box of two, not two individual bags so yeah, its gonna cost more. Gotta change that, thanks for reminding me

And they are very poopy. I would vacume the floor, her cage lining and litter box and not even a few minutes later, shes ****tin

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Today's Mario Kart news confirms an earlier datamine of the track distribution. Assuming it holds, here's how many more tracks each game is going to get.

SNES: 1
N64: 0
GBA: 3
GCN: 4
DS: 2
Wii: 4
3DS: 2
Tour (presumably just the city tracks): 9
Unlabled (presumably tracks like Ninja Hideaway and the new Ice Cream one): 6

If this is true... damn, N64 really got the short end of the stick. I was really hoping for Sherbet Land, so that's a bummer. The low number of tracks for DS and 3DS also have me worried for Delfino Square and Rock Rock Mountain. On the other hand... where the **** are all these new tracks coming from? There's only one in Tour right now, excluding the RMX tracks which likely won't be added.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
the price in trying to rush what could’ve been a top tier fighting game. Crazy and sad
Nah but it is crazy everyone was rooting for it to succeed but not only did Nick treat it like a bargain bin THQ game but it got upstaged hard by it competition. If only Nick gave the devs the proper tools to let it grow.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Characters i want to see in Multiversus:

Daffy duck, with Duck dodgers alt skin, bonus if they also include an alt where he dresses like Tom jones like in that one episode of the Duck dodgers series
Grim
The Powerpuff girls
Generator Rex (2010 design but Ben 10 reboot design)
Ed Edd n eddy
Batman Beyond

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I've been thinking waaaaay too much about how the only really great MCU product that came out in phase 4 was No Way Home and how agressively mediocre some of the others have been

The only Marvel movies I'm excited for next year are Guardians 3 and Blade
I enjoyed Shang-Chi (and NWH), but I do agree that the others aren't as good as they once were.

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
In Legends Arceus, I'm trying to evolve a Weavile with a Razor Claw (I don't have enough Merit Points), Magby and get a Basculegion using Massive Mass Outbreaks and I can't get any of them.

Those are my final three before I complete the Pokedex and fight Arceus, holy **** this is annoying. RNG is out for me today where I cannot get my final Pokemon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In Legends Arceus, I'm trying to evolve a Weavile with a Razor Claw (I don't have enough Merit Points), Magby and get a Basculegion using Massive Mass Outbreaks and I can't get any of them.

Those are my final three before I complete the Pokedex and fight Arceus, holy **** this is annoying. RNG is out for me today where I cannot get my final Pokemon.
You can just grind merit points by finding lost packs on the maps. They respawn every time you enter the area.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I swear the Theme of Laura from Silent Hill 2 is the only VG song I have ever found where any and all covers do not even come close to comparing to the original. That’s how you know its a masterpiece.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah but it is crazy everyone was rooting for it to succeed but not only did Nick treat it like a bargain bin THQ game but it got upstaged hard by it competition. If only Nick gave the devs the proper tools to let it grow.
the whole Sora reveal on the game’s release date didn’t help much either tbh

Top Bottom