• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
Looks like the Past is losing and in favor for the Future. More Violet owners rather than Scarlet. TBH I don't really since either version is the same, but with different exclusive pokemon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So, with Winnie the Pooh (the original one way before Disney) getting a horror slasher movie, I can imagine/picture a sequel involving Tigger in the future...

Or a post credits scene foreshadowing.
The scene shows Pooh dead with his body on the ground.

The camera pans out a bit as a shadow of another one looms above his corpse with a familiar orange stripy tail coming into view...

Cut to black.
Tigger won't enter the public domain until a few years later. He was introduced in a later book.

The idea of a bouncing and springing tiger though is still pretty ****** terrifying.
Since I'm calling myself done going to the theater this year, I'm gonna rank the ones I saw from most favorite to least:
  1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  2. Jackass Forever
  3. The Bad Guys
  4. Top Gun: Maverick
  5. Minions: The Rise of Gru
  6. Where the Crawdads Sing
This is mine.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. Top Gun: Maverick
3. The Batman
4. Bullet Train
5. Black Adam
6. The Black Phone
7. Nope
8. DC League of Super-Pets
9. Jurassic World: Dominion
10. The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
11. The Bad Guys

See where Troll (2022) and Violent Night potentially lands. Last two movies I'm excited for this year.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
damn Jeanne

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not how I expected Odin to look like.

Never the less, love kind of the more realistic take to him.

Thor looks like a bad-*** on the other hand. Perfect and accurate depiction how he is in the myth unlike Marvel.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There's no "myth accurate" look since these stories have countless of iterations and most of the original text was lost to history thanks to christianization.
I was under the impression though Thor in most myths was red-haired and had a rugged look to him and "fat" which is no surprise given in myths for his love for beer.

Love the way he's depicted as one of these strongmen here.

Thor having a particularly huge appetite is canon from the original mythology. Doesn't necessarily prove he was meant to be fat, but it's a valid interpretation.

That said though, I probably haven't seen such an intimidating incarnation of Thor since probably like...Never. GoW: Ragnarok Thor has to be like 8 feet or something. Yeesh!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I love this song and the ideas it proposes:

The idea of the darkness being static, and it’s an acronym for something bigger, is really cool. Something like this would really add to the lore, with the idea being the real world really ****ed everything up.

Plus it would pave the way for a potential finale where the actual audience watching has to help Pibby directly to save their world and hers.

There is so much damn potential for this show, and I’ll be really pissed if Zaslav stops it from happening.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Witch on the Holy Night is the third best-seller game for Nintendo Switch on Amazon right now. For context, the first and second games are Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.

Type-Moon fans are going feral about finally getting a localized visual novel.

Top Bottom