• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Gotta be honest, I actually love audience reactions. Watching Endgame in thaters has to be my favorite theater experience just because of how much positive energy and hype there was in the crowd (yes I am a yankee not a boring brit).

This however feels manufactured as hell. Doesn't feel genuine, feels like it's just for clout.
I do often watch the US audiences' reactions on Youtube at times in which I do enjoying watching and hearing, but it does feel like a different atmosphere where they cheer and display their hype a lot more in contrast to the reactions with the British audience.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I do often watch the US audiences' reactions on Youtube at times in which I do enjoying watching and hearing, but it does feel like a different atmosphere where they cheer and display their hype a lot more in contrast to the reactions with the British audience.
Huge audience reactions like that actually aren't all too common (like it has to be beyond hype for that level), we do react to movies but nothing of that level. Most of the time it's just quick murmurs or quiet cheering.

Black Adam doesn't warrant that kind of reaction.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Found out that pass 5 of Pokémon Xenoverse won't come out until 2023.

Bummer
Probably got a decent bit of content in it.

The team may also be helping translate some of the other big Spanish fan games from what I’ve seen from posts of other really popular Spanish only fan games. They all seem to interact online.

which is cool, because realidea system deserves a translation and africanvs is getting translated next, and that looks great.

Opalo also did art collaborations with one of the realidea system Characters, so I’m guessing they have similar people working on these.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Probably got a decent bit of content in it.

The team may also be helping translate some of the other big Spanish fan games from what I’ve seen from posts of other really popular Spanish only fan games. They all seem to interact online.

which is cool, because realidea system deserves a translation and africanvs is getting translated next, and that looks great.

Opalo also did art collaborations with one of the realidea system Characters, so I’m guessing they have similar people working on these.
I'm sure the content of pass 5 will be meaty with it being the last major update but I'm fine if they want to help other fan games.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got my 4 pieces of Halloween art posted up for next week. Two fan-art things, and two original pieces. So a nice balance I guess!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

sussy text
hheehehehehhrhehrhrhrehhrerhhhuuhyhbhwrhebheuuuuhehrhr

sussy sus suss soos sus sussy ha ha sus sussy sus baka sus baka sussy baka sus sussy baka sus sussy baka

i am impostor funny sussy impostor full of mischief

heeeehoohahee heh kek poggers xD rotfl lol

very spooky epic like 😎 gamer 😎 right ‘cause u know i am a gamer and😳su😳s 😱am😱😳😳o🙀🤑🤔😳😳😱gus

gamer

yeah I honestly don’t know anymore

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
hheehehehehhrhehrhrhrehhrerhhhuuhyhbhwrhebheuuuuhehrhr

sussy sus suss soos sus sussy ha ha sus sussy sus baka sus baka sussy baka sus sussy baka sus sussy baka

i am impostor funny sussy impostor full of mischief

heeeehoohahee heh kek poggers xD rotfl lol

very spooky epic like 😎 gamer 😎 right ‘cause u know i am a gamer and😳su😳s 😱am😱😳😳o🙀🤑🤔😳😳😱gus

gamer

yeah I honestly don’t know anymore
Lol gamer

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
at this point my posts are a stream of consciousness

unending and purposeless

with all that said

pls rembr in this spooky season to not be scare or frigten, but alway rember happy day

good times will come your way, if in this you stay

buy at McDonald’s and have it your way

thank you, and good morning

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just watched Muppets Haunted Mansion for the first time. Honestly, great movie. The only thing that hurt it was the really off recasting of some of the characters. It’s like they just have the muppet team the idea and let them be as free with it as they wanted.

Though I will say they missed a prime opportunity to have cameos from various retired or “dead” muppet characters in the ensemble scenes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Pokemon text

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh god…Gotham Knights really is more of a TMNT game than a Batman game

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
to the very few new Persona 5 players…just know that Ryuji is the 3rd or 4th overall best male character in the game

Sojiro and Yusuke will always be the top 2

Noipoi

Howdy!

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Pokemon text
Also uhhh do Dragapult
Yes dance monkey monkey dance
And do all the monkey Pokémon

Top Bottom